All Comments on 'Women's Studies Ch. 03'

by Son_of_Battles

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
mcs_180mcs_180over 7 years ago
FINALLY!!

read your first two chapters of this tale and have been waiting on pins and needles for the next chapter i already cant wait for the next

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Wow, amazing chapter. Thanks!

FetishLover77FetishLover77over 7 years ago
Great Chapter

It felt like ages since I read chapter 2 and was checking every day for this!

You had me with Lexi jerking in the car. I had to take a "break" after reading that before I came back to read the rest!

Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
An awesome chapter

How erotic that Kennedy discovers Lexi's secret.

Keep the chapters coming.

AnnaNicoleAnnaNicoleover 7 years ago
Awesome.

Another fantastic read. Keeps getting more and more erotic. Can't wait for the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Going for the full ride

As this story grows and develops, it gets even more interesting and sexier. I don't know where this story is going but I know, for sure, that I'll definitely be going along for the full ride.

Looking for more, real soon, pleeeeeeeeeeeez

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Awesome story! Please keep it going and soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Terrific!

I discovered the story when you posted this chapter in the T&C category. It looked intriguing so I went and read all 3 in order. I am hooked and am now happily awaiting chapter 4. And oh yes....very erotic!

BaddGrrlBaddGrrlover 7 years ago
Sorry i didn't post this before

This is getting better with every chapter.

Kennedy is quite the little slut/tease, , and i figure Abigail will be involved before too long. (In story time - way too long waiting between then and now in our world.)

Audrey needs to come back and get re-involved again, too. I figure that the shock of meeting her will overload Kennedy (at least at first) so much hat Dreya and Lexi can pretty much pose her and use her like a really good fuck doll.

I did notice a few "you're" (as in "you are") where you meant "your" (as in "belongs to you")

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I Came!

Love the story. Keep it coming. Best one on here I've read so far. Just...Love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Your are more a tyease than Kennedy

You have to publish the next chapter(s) soon or I will die or desire. These are so wonderful --Thank you for the obvious time and effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

One of the very best series on the entire site - keep it coming and keep the boys out of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

i wish i was lexi

this is more enjoyable read for me that he is a lesbian and thats the way his realationships are

if other guys get involved maybe it is because one of the other dorm mates found their own lesbian crossdresser

msocaltimemsocaltimeover 7 years ago
Awsome Read

Keep up the amazing story you are telling, great character development and possible story lines. Can't wait to see the next chapter.

blade_rocknutblade_rocknutover 7 years ago
Phenomenal story

Definitely one of the better stories in this genre.

Son_of_BattlesSon_of_Battlesover 7 years agoAuthor
Chapter 4

I have submitted Ch.4 of Women's Studies and it should be up for your viewing pleasure in the next day or so. Thanks for the support and I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it for you.

Would love to hear from you guys!

SoB

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I love the story so far.

I think that I know who Kennedy's father is. I believe that he is George William Lockwood the second. That would mean that she and Abigail are half sisters. I believe that he planned on them to meet and become friends. We will see if I am right. Are Kennedy and Lexi falling in love? Are you considering having Alex transition to Lexi and never going back to be Alex? He seems to be so much happier this way in college than he was in high school as a boy.

You need to have your editor recheck for typo errors before you post the chapters. The errors I see, spell check would not catch. They would be like these that I have seen. They disrupt the flow of the story.

he/she, their/there, know/now, bead/bed, and off/of for example.

The story is great, the characters are fantastic, and hope you will continue it for a some more chapters.

RJ

BrendaNWBrendaNWover 7 years ago
just so hot

loving your story series and it just keeps getting better.. I am somewhat like Lexi in that I was born physically a guy but feel feminine and soft inside.. I am very much attracted to girls but as a girl and don't at all feel like using my girly cock for fucking.. maybe to get sucked like a big clit but nothing more..

christieamberleechristieamberleealmost 7 years ago
Okey Dokey

End of Ch. 03

There is only ONE story on this site I've found as erotic as yours. Oh, there are plenty that that cause me to caress my panty covered cock, but yours and the other one are, by far, the best I've read.

First, and foremost, I'd like to compliment you on your technical skill. Your attention to grammar, spelling, and use of language is far and away the best I have run across. I think I may have seen 3 errors so far. They are jarring only because the rest of your writing is so pristine.

I'm a pretty good writer even though I don't succumb to my muse very often, but there is no doubt in my mind that your abilities eclipse mine.

Wow. That is about the most expressive I can get with regard to the descriptions you've given about the sex in this story. Nah ... I can do better than that ... "These go to eleven." Every one of your sex scenes has enabled me to envision the actions of your characters, and that's a skill I've only encountered when reading works by Asimov, Patterson, Asprin, and Koontz ... not in that order and leaving out numerous others.

BRAVO!

I am sincerely hoping that Lexi meets a guy in the chapters to come ... even though the "girl" on girl action has been extremely satisfying thus far!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loving it!

Feels like such a true and honest story. Not that it happened, but that the feeling and characters are genuine. Truly enjoying it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fantastic!

This is such an incredible story! I wish there were more like it already and I'm excited for the rest. Also does your username have anything to do with a certain Matrim Cauthon?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
It could be real

You take us smoothly from school room to bedroom. We feel the sensual fabric of the pink summer dress and we feel the tension of potentially being caught. Love the story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great Chapter

Great chapter. I am finding myself wishing I was Lexi. What an adventure. GS

Dee_WylderDee_Wylderalmost 6 years ago
Thank you so much!

I'm enjoying every sentence and so appreciate the work you put into it. I've yet to publish here, but that will come as I have something ready. If I can do a third as well I will be proud.

LisaBrooksLisaBrooksover 5 years ago
A Girls college And Sex In The Back Row!

That was amazing! Kennedy is a gal that is insatiably horny! I have a suggestion for Lexi too! She needs what crossdressers use to hide their junk! It's called a GAFF Pantie! Hides it all tucked! It may not be lacy but it will stop the inadvertant oops it popped out moment! lol Since I don't have to worry about my junk Lexi's junk may have to go thru an HRT program! We'll see how the stories go! Great job Son_of_Battles!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Absolutely amazing!

This story is continuing to be amazing. I am thankful that I get to read this now considering I can just binge read this series.

Son of Battles, I would say that you're an awesome author, but that just doesn't really describe how truly amazing your work is. Suffice it to say you're one of my favorite authors over all - and not just in the erotic area.

Keep it up! (Haha)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
5 Stars

One of the Better Stories here .. I Wonder who will be Next ?

eibirbeibirbabout 3 years ago

"Taught" = what they did in school.

"Taut" = tight

PornandhentaiamdsexystuffPornandhentaiamdsexystuffabout 3 years ago

Superb. I hope Lexi continues to accept herself as a womxn

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great stuff!

Mukul10Mukul10over 2 years ago

One of the best series .. i love it and i think its one of my favourites

pingjpingjover 2 years ago

I’m reading this for the 3rd time love it.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 2 years ago

LOL great series so far.

DiaperboyMiDiaperboyMiover 1 year ago

OMG...Amazing story!!!!! The characters are extremely well developed and the dialogue is engaging. Fantastic job😀😀😀👍👍👍

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSon_of_Battles@Son_of_Battles
2285 Followers
Okay, it has been a while since I've done a real update. I am on Twitter, at @SoB_Erotica. I talk shop with other writers, engage with fans, and generally have a good time. Due to work/life conflicts, I needed to suspend my Patreon effort for the time being. If you've read my...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES