All Comments on 'A Son Steals his Mother'

by DPandAmigos

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
With our military men giving their lives for your freedom this is wrong

With our military men giving their lives for your freedom this is wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Poorly conceived, and even more poorly executed.

'Nuff said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So fucking Hot

Forget about what the others said this was fucking hot !!!!!!!! Please don't tease keep em coming

teddybearclubteddybearclubover 7 years ago
I usually

Try to be nice. This POS story is just that. Shit. No stars

TBC

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

All sex but no story.

zittzozittzoover 7 years ago
Pure Porn

You have a good writing style for pornagraphic stories, but, you need to develop your story. If you had given your readers background on how this mother and son got to where they are then the scene you created would have been better received. Ignore the folks who read porn and pass moral judgements to assawage their own issues. But, the criticism that there is no story is fair, but your style is direct and explicit and that makes for good porn! Keep trying!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
IF YOU DON'T LIKE THEM DON'T READ THEM !!!

All fiction, and I enjoy reading them, why get upset when you are told its fiction, now how long have they wanted a baby, how big is her sons cock, more about the family, and how deep inside his mom does his cock reach ???

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Being vet I didn't like

Pretty hot but since I'm a vet it wasn't a turn on. BTDT with GFs when on sea duty

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
apparently you never served your country

even though it is fiction....it's a bad subject. no patriot with class would write a story like this and yes I am a vet

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
no, this is a fine tale of hot motherfucking

by a pair of gifted young writers. Mom is anxious for her baby to fuck a baby up inside her, and her duly obedient son is just as anxious to do that righteous job. I love how the mother, Susan made sure that her kid Corey "was taking the right supplements so his cum was virile and healthy." That's a loving mother for you, concerned that her boy's young balls are producing the potent semen to fuck a baby up the same cunt he came out of when she gave birth to him. Mothers give so much to their sons that lots and lots of them, more all the time, are real eager to give their moms something in return. Like a great big twatful of their sperm and, nine months later, a bawling little souvenir of their hot incestuous fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
was hoping...

for dad to come home and cap his ass...drat!

gaynudist50gaynudist50over 7 years ago
Not Bad

I think it would be better if dad was a traveling salesmen would be interesting if the kid was getting his degree online. Maybe he inherits money from his mothers father who doesn't like the father. That would work, they could dump the father and the kid could claim the mother, and disappear. He could finish his online degree from anywhere. That is the way to do it these days.I hope this gives you some ideas hon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Keep on writing, enyoed the setting and story. Hoping for a second+ part.

To all those freedom saving wannabes, the USA were no slave nation prior to afghanistan, iraq, vietnam and so on. No idea what you did there but certainly not fighting for the freedom of us citizens.

patriotic? No, you guys simply follow hollywood lies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
MORE MORE MORE

MORE MORE MORE PLEASE MORE

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
more development

I liked the second half of the story when it delves more into how much control the son has over his mother. I think you should explore that more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hello FUCK

I would really like, no, love to meet your Mom. My first girlfriend was called Susan, she was eleven and I was twelve when we first fucked. Your Mom could be her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The good mother

The title says it all, mom is now addicted to the orgasms her son delivers, and as surrendered her authority to her son and made him the head of household. Mom will now do anything her son says, and her Sex life has returned to that of a newlywed, with a constantly horny young man stripping his mother of her clothes and mounting her at every opportunity. This lucky son caresses his mothers soft skin, fondles her breasts and ass with impunity, and ruts away like a wild animal at every opportunity. Mommy will find herself awaken at night the bed rocking and squeezing, to find her son has mounted her again and is once agin thrusting his manhood into his own birth canal in search for his orgasm. Mom has come to the realization that as much of her son's sperm his blows in her womb she will become pregnant again. Eventually dad will return to his pregnant wife and concurring son. Perhaps daddy will get off on the perversion and stroke his own cock as he watches his son fuck his mother like the incestious whore she has become.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You write like a god! (Or is it goddess?)

"swollen piece of fuck meat." Now that is a very fine piece of writing.

doug_noughtdoug_noughtover 7 years ago
Fuck, this was hot

Loved how Corey manhandled his mom like he owns her. And a baby too! Smoking hot story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Making Mommy. Stolen moments in the life of the mother.

Stolen moments of debauchery and forbidden lust. A epic drama and erotic incest. So perverse and demanding that I HAD TO READ.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
its a shame

You really should write more stories both of yours are really good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Love it

This story,made up as it may be. Was both hot and true. Mommy has huge Boobs,her son a big cock. He made her submissive which is how all women should be to a man,wether it's their husbands or sons. Mom's want to be fucked by their sons,not just by their husbands. Why some mom's pretend to be mad at their sons,when their sons make it obvious that they're Horny,is beyond me. I say mom shut up,take your clothes off,and fuck me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
HOT AS HELl

This story is proof that all mothers really want is to be fucked. They don't care if it's by their husbands,boyfriends,or sons. They all want a long fat cock inside them,so all mothers need to knock off the prude crap and just say to the men in their live,here I am, come and fuck me. Fucking a mom who has big Boobs is a true added bonus.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very nice

This story was hot. I love to fuck. I have a big cock,yet it hasn't been fed in 5 1/2 months. When I'm not fucking I love talking about sex. Interested?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great fantasy but every man is man of the house until its time to actually pay for the house, Corey needs to get out of his mommys and daddys place and become a man. Again great fantasy but thats all it is your audience watch too much porn to think this shit is real.

MfkndragonMfkndragon9 months ago

As veteran I have to say this is very disrespectful to those who serve or have served in the military I don't care how much of a ass the dad is he doesn't deserve that shit this was pathiec the writer is pathiec for writing all the readers who say liked this is pathetic we don't care if you like but we do deserve your respect

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

My Dad is in the Navy and just got sent out for another six months or whatever, lol. Dumb ass. He doesn't even know it yet, but Mom will be at least 8 months pregnant by the time he gets back. She already is, just not quite showing her bump yet. I can see it in her tits though. We may have his grandbaby in the house nursing by the time he's back.

Mom and I celebrated the night he left, and the next morning while I was making love to her, Brenda Jean whispered that everything was so perfect with me, she really wouldn't care if Dad's ship sank and he never even came back to us. That made me fuck her harder, those simple words, and I pumped a big load inside my own personal babymaker.

About two weeks into Dad's deployment we finally heard from him, and he gave us some hard luck story over the video call about how missiles were being fired at him. My missile was up inside Mom though, thrusting in and out gently, patiently. Sitting in the desk chair, Brenda Jean wiggling slowly, imperceptibly in my lap, wearing nothing but her bathrobe. The camera only showed us from the chest up. Dad had no idea how creamy Brenda's bush was from a night of cucking him.

We sipped our coffees and fucked, grunting occasionally, or asking some apathetic question about his 'mission' that would get Dad to talking again. We liked it, hearing his macho voice talk all militaristic and patriotic about his so called 'duty' while I slipped my throbbing thick penis in and out of my mother and his wife.

Dad reminded us to go to Church the next day and say hello to everyone for him, and Mom and I both kind of chuckled quietly, thrusting our hips at each other. We had every intention of going to Church together, because Brenda Jean gets a head rush from the thrill of it, holding hands with her Son, pregnant from me, her hairy pussy open to the Holy air commando, with no panties. Mom gets sooo wet with me at Church, and we luvvv bowing our head, holding hands in prayer.

Just as I was thanking Dad for "keeping us safe", Brenda let out a squishy wet and guttural fart of hawt spackling gas from her tight crinkled sphincter, rippling out around her crotch at my dick and through her ripe ass meat. Mom giggled, but I grunted and groaned, bouncing her upwards with my hips, fucking up into Brenda Jean for the camera to see.

Dad was trying to say something when Mom took my coffee cup and bent over to set them down on the desk. I guess her lap and crotch area accidentally showed and Dad got an eyeful of her exposed bush and glistening camel toe, just as she stood up briefly from sitting spliffed open and deeply penetrated on my cock.

Dad started yelling and cursing and we could see his face turning red in his Navy clothes and we just laughed at him. I stood up, and my hard wet penis came into the camera frame briefly before I turned it off. Mom and I went back to his bedroom and made love for the rest of the day.

Its a hard lesson for Dad to learn, but hopefully he gets it now. I'm doing the breeding. He can fuck off, he's obsolete. We're starting a new family, and Mom only needed his testicles for one thing only, to make ME. Now, the rest of her eggs are all mine and I'm keeping that Navy wife pussy cream filled all day everyday. From now on.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous