All Comments on 'Chastity Resort Pt. 07'

by handyrandy9

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Another Awesome read!!

For some reason my clicks on stars wont work but this deserves way more than 5!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love this series!

Easily becoming my favorite series on literotica. Keep up the good work :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Amazing

Love your story from the beginning. I'm a big fan and can't wait to read about the next steps (keep playing with his fears and her cravings for something bigger and better).

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Absolutely amazing

Can't even begin to describe what this series does to me. Not merely hoping but rather lusting for more..

neils123neils123over 7 years ago
Amazing story!

I absolutely love this story so far. Gets me so damn hard in my own chastity cage! Can't wait for the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Chad

Where is part 08 I think Anna is going to sample Chad before they leave

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What next

Please, waiting for next episodes for more than a Monthey now..

OOAAOOAAover 7 years ago
AMAZING stories!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Really hot!

Please send another chapter soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More please!!!

For the last 7 Saturday nights my wife has uncaged me and teased me while reading a chapter of your story. It is hot, but damn I'm so horny and desperate!!! She says I can come when Anna fucks Chad, so write more fast!!! I can't take much more!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Oh no

I hope this doesn't turn into cheating/cuckolding. That stuff is turning me off femdom, I can't even think about someone I care about doing that to me, it would break me. I just feel hurt even thinking about it, honestly I guess I wish I was Chad, not that my wife would fuck him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Needs an ending.

Please tell me this story isn't over.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
WACC

.

Can't finish the story? Writers cramp? From the author wearing his cage...

Pretty sick so far. Wifey fucks Chad in front of everyone, totally humiliating hubby who turns into a whimpering jelly fish... And of course Lisa has no use for limp dick stubby hubby.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Please wake him up

Best story ever! Can somebody please tell handyrandy9 that WW3 is over and get him out of his bombshelter?! We need to read the rest..

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Finish the story!

This story deserves to be finished She needs to fuck Chad right if front of her caged husband. She wants it's it, her husband does, Chad wants it and so does his wife.

TrashPit777TrashPit777over 6 years ago
Please finish this story!

I really enjoyed every chapter of this story and I hope it one day gets finished.

justincbenedictjustincbenedictover 6 years ago
This is splendid

And all teasing, no corporal punishment...I like the other kind, and write about discipline, but I am very turned on by this sort of story as well. It's splendid, and you were very patient in your description...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
ChelsCagedHubby

We've waited so long! Please continue and finish Chad off so Tim and the rest of us caged wanna he's can watch them!

Very nice story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Please andyrandy the clamor of the people is a Newcastle chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So enjoying this story

Hope we get to read some more of Tim and Anna. I've never seen a better description and explanation of prostate massage to orgasm and of ruined orgasm. I really feel for poor Tim. Anna and Tim are still learning, but I worry a bit. Anna has gotten very much into humiliation of Tim, in private and, worse, in public. It can happen that a lot of humiliation will lead in loss of respect of the D for the s. At this point, does Anna still respect Tim anymore? Is she leading herself into believing she needs Chad's big cock? If she goes there, and acts upon it, she will of course be giving Tim the ultimate humiliation. Will she reach the point of contempt for Tim's inadequate anatomy? And then also for Tim himself... J.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
5 stars

5 stars for each of the excellent and very well written chapters. Whilst the story takes place in the fantasy location of the Chastity Resort it presents a very true and realistic depiction of a husband with a small penis learning that his sole purpose and objective in life should be to worship, obey, pleasure and satisfy his Wife; and that this will be better achieved by him being in chastity and humiliated and by her being fully in charge of every aspect of his life including his orgasms. It should go without saying that the Wife should take the opportunity to sample larger cocks at any time should she wish to do so; and that the husband should be happy for the sexual satisfaction and pleasure that she obtains from doing so. My Wife and I have been married and in a Female Led Relationship for 41 years and a major driver in this was the fact that I have a small penis (1+1/2" flaccid, 3+1/2" erect) and just one, very small, testicle (which makes it very difficult to get a chastity device that I don't just slip out of). I have been and remain very happy with every aspect of my life and would not change anything.

tazsis1tazsis1over 5 years ago
Fantastic story

This is so relentless and tightly written. The Tim's frustration builds and builds as Anna's determination tightens and tightens. Please write another chapter.

creampies4evercreampies4everover 4 years ago
Keep Them Coming

Excellent series. I awarded five stars to each installment. Loved how the story developed and how Anna gradually instructs her husband to the point where he eventually embraces his new role. His purpose is to service his wife Anna and from now on he can look forward to a steady stream of ruined orgasms. The only thing that would have made the series better would have been if Anna had required him to eat his spendings. Every drop of cum would be recycled into his mouth. She could cover the large dildo with his cum and bring it up to his mouth again and again until he had ingested all that delicious cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More Please

I can't wait for the next chapter. I really enjoyed this series. Love it!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great writing

One of the best series! Well thought out, leaving enough to the imagination to make it better.

ChristinaAntonChristinaAntonalmost 4 years ago

Unfortunately it looks like we'll never get to read the ending of this series. It's such a pity. I enjoyed it while it lasted though, so thanks anyway @handyrandy9.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love it!

I've read this series twice. Would love another chapter!

horizontaldhorizontaldabout 3 years ago

Hot damn, talk about your slow burn. Very hot and hits on a few of my fantasies.

mickandsusiemickandsusieabout 3 years ago

Fabulous series, just wish it had continued with Anna making all their fantasies come true by taking Brads huge cock and Tim getting to service her rather differently tasting. extremely wet and stretched out pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

i did droped tear or two behalf of tim right now beleive me

TrstxxxTrstxxxabout 3 years ago

Great story....BUT WHERES THE ENDING!?? How does their life change! FUCKKKK!!!!

venus_canvenus_canover 2 years ago

Looking forward to the next instalment

Norway_1705Norway_1705over 1 year ago

5/5. The setting, in the Chastity Resort, is very well written.

Not everything is to my taste, and if I could write that well, I would continue using that setting, which is great.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous