All Comments on 'Sweet Treat'

by SaucyMasquerade

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

wow great story. i hope theres more cumming. ;)

willow619willow619over 7 years ago
Great start

Very well written, and already quite erotic. I'm very much looking forward to more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
OMFG

Why did you stop there! More now......please!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I second the motion, please write more

Great!

DianeRedfernDianeRedfernover 7 years ago
You're a real tease!

You get me so wet and then you stop! C'mon Girl! It's time to party - so get on with it!

Hugs & Kisses,

Di

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

So wonderfully sexy. Please let us know how she enjoys the party.

StacyleeOttoStacyleeOttoover 7 years ago
More PLEASE!

Sweet Treat.... I need to read more ... that is so romantic and so arousing... I'm wet just dreaming about what is happening as they drive to the party... and then the party!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great beginning

Keep it cumming

dacoach44dacoach44over 7 years ago
O yassssss Stefania

How I would love to date a sweet girl like you~ I love the English; just returned from a drive down to Lake District, where I tried and failed to find Peter Rabbit. A few years ago, i found Lit, read a story of an Englishman who got TOTALLY femmed by his wife. My cock was hard as a brick. Now i date the CD's and sissies, and a woman. I love sucking their sissycocks dry, of course. And, I dont even think I am a gay faggot. LMAO. Please write more, Sweetie.

XO, Dave

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
my wife found out too

Something similar happened to me when we were invited to a Hallowe'en party in which couples would all cross-dress (my lesbian cousin's idea). My wife saw that I was really comfortable in women's clothes and she told me that she had suspected for awhile that I had been cross-dressing but didn't want to talk to me about it in case she was wrong. I then admitted that she was right and she was surprisingly very understanding. She told me she's always wanted to be the dominant one in sex and now we could explore role-reversal in our sex life. Needless to say, for the past year we've been enjoying our new sex life with my wife feeding me her big dildo in my mouth and also fucking me with it. I've become her sissy slut -- AND I LOVE IT !!!!

Please tell more stories like this one. It really hit home with me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
just like my wife

This is very similar to what happened with me. My wife and I were invited to a Hallowe'en party where we all had to cross-dress. When my wife bought some clothes for me and realized how comfortable I was cross-dressing, she asked if I had done this before in secret. Whe she told me that she has suspected for a while, I then admitted the truth. I had been a CD for about 2 years. The relief of finally admitting my secret to my wife actually brought us closer than we'd been in years. She said she was OK with it and since then she's become the dominant one in the bedroom (she becomes the "man") and I'm the sissy feminine husband who loves sucking her dildo cock and getting fucked deep and hard by her. Please tell more stories like this one. It turned me on so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

God I so wish I could be stefania

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Super

Great read. Need more.

Your friend from whisper

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wow

A friend from whisper here

I am stunned

So amazing to read

SissyArleneSissyArleneabout 5 years ago
love it so far

Great build up. Can't wait.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Your cupcake

Wow! Truly just wow, this story has felt so real like I was there in the room watching a caged man develop and flourish into a full fledged woman. I can't wait to see what happens next, Steve seems like a real person who is going through a dramatic change that I'm sure others feel or are going through.

throughout this chapter I felt a lingering sexual tension that I loved with great plesure, so much so that I even stoped to watch "candyman" and imagined Chrstina Aguilera for insperation and couldn't help but feel her influcence with the description of Stefania that left me in awe.

I really aprciate the detail that went into all the products and artciles of clothing/lingerie as this allowed for a very real "sweet Treat" ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
It's Peggy

Oh gosh reading through this was phenomenal!

The way you described everything had me feeling like I was truly in the room with both of you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Enjoyed this story, it was well written and the characters were fun.

Of course his wife would know and the chastity cage was a little worrying as was her encouragement to flirt with the men.

Hope this doesn’t turn into a “sissy” fest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I want my wife to dress me in lingerie and share me with other men.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Just because he wants to crossdress doesn't mean he wants to wear a cage. It's a toy that he can remove at any time. When the bitch brings out the cage the answer is no. If she insists, smack her. You never think of any possibility of consequences. That he's going to do anything she says. That's baloney.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSaucyMasquerade@SaucyMasquerade
96 Followers
Published Kindle author - 'Sweet Treat' by Felicity Londonne. A 60,000 word novel about a married male who likes to secretly crossdress, and has apparently been in denial about his curious side for years! Feel free to contact me to leave feedback on my story, but above all, d...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES