All Comments on 'My Eyes Vol. 01 Ch. 02'

by DeviantWriter

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 7 years ago
They're hypnotized to accept anything sexual

And you think they can differentiate between safe and dangerous? What if they think it's dangerous to be sexual? What if they think you're dangerous, will they stop? Fuck that. They won't know. You can order them to kill each other and they'll be fine with it because they can't think for themselves.

The problem with this is the law of unintended consequences.

zena99zena99over 7 years ago
Still enjoying

I am glad that you read the comments on the first installment and referred to them at the start of Chapter 2. I feel this story has great promise. Down the road I can see Natalie and Sasha eagerly recruiting new conquests for their brother. Their parents will of course support it 100%. Pool Party! (I hope they have a pool!).

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Better than expected

I wasn't expecting much when I started Reading since you admitted it was your first story here but I must, this has been hotter than expected. Well, done. Awaiting more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Really Well Done!

If this is how you write smut as a beginner I can't wait to see how you write it when you have more experience! Remarkably hot! Please post the next chapter soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Really Hot!

Can't wait for! Thanks for sharing this really hot story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Amazing!

Amazingly hot! Thank you for delivering! Can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Chapter 3...?

Please update soon! This was fantastic and I want more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More!

Please write more! I can't wait!

C_frommnC_frommnover 7 years ago
Friend's , Neighbor's and Family

Sister's Friend's Neighbor's that are Friend's of his Mom. as Well as visiting Family from Mom and Dads side's of the Family. Not to Mention Women from School. Hot Teacher's and Bully's Girl Friend's . He could cuckold the Bully's . And get theer Girl's Pregnant and have them Marry and Raise his kids.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
More please

Please finish the story the first two parts are great

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More!

I hope you have not given up on this series, first two have been terrific!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Shame

It's a shame you've (I'm assuming) decided to not continue this story. While the writing could be improved, this chapter was still very enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More!

More please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
MORE

Could you continue the story? I reallly like it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Please

We would love for there to be a chapter 3!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous