All Comments on 'My Little Ventrue Ch. 08'

by NovusAnimus

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Another great entry!

Leaving us with a cliff hanger is not very nice though :) I love the characters in this series, they are all well defined and intresting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
four for...

the cliff hanger...

HaruhiSuzumiaHaruhiSuzumiaover 7 years ago
Wonderful

No scene with Antoinette, but still very enjoyable. I look forward to your next installment.

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2ualmost 7 years ago
Wow-

So glad I came late to this story.

I get to read the next bit in about 10 seconds.

Anonymous comments should be banned

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Engaged

I love this story! Characters with depth, fantasy thriller. First time reader and looking forward to catching up (or falling behind, as timeline goes)!

BAnde53507BAnde53507about 6 years ago
What The F@ck Just Happened?

Story just jumped to the next level of good.

AvaritiaAvaritiaabout 6 years ago
😂

HA! That last line gets me everytime

Admiralbird348Admiralbird348almost 6 years ago
😈

Couldn’t be more perfect!! BOOM!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Sad memory erase of sister

Cool that he handles the problem so well... Meaning without problems... Though emotionally it's harsh on him...

I wish so much that he gives a gift to the family of the woman he killed though, as sort of an apology, trying to make amends and relieve his conscience a bit. Or maybe he could protect one of her daughters from a rapist/murderer? That would be such a cool coincidence, I don't care about the unlikeliness of the situation at all.

And about the sister incident - I hope he seeks comfort from Antoinette next time he sees her. Tells her about his grief, his fucked up day... How he first saw the video of the woman he killed (she could suggest giving the family money) then ran into his sister and had to mind wipe her from her joy and relief to see him and being able to tell their mother, and then having to join a dangerous mission...

I would love for her to hugg him and caress him, maybe give a kiss to the cheek saying poor boy....

Is that an agressive actuellement against the prince's law that Viktor gets shot in the face? Iftat is a covenant dude from Gary's and B's group they are fucked... Not only did they attack one of the most powerful beings against Antoinette's command which will bring both the current leaders against them, 1 in self defense now, the other in judgement later, but also did they do that when the prince's new plaything that she actually likes was standing right next to him and possibly also doing it for information against said prince... Shiiiiiit

Your "old reader"

EratharEratharabout 4 years ago
Well...

Well that ended with a... bang!

CaedynCaedynover 3 years ago
Loving this series!

I just came across this series, and I can’t stop reading it! The subject matter drew me in, since I used to play a little Vampire: the Masquerade (before the Requiem version existed.) I was inspired to download a V:tR rulebook so I could familiarize myself with the changes in the world you are writing about, and reacquaint myself with this fabulous and creative supernatural world. I think you are doing a fantastic job with the subject matter and you are a great Storyteller (in the World of Darkness meaning of the word too, I’m sure.) You are making me miss table-top RPG’s from my misspent youth!

I noticed you took a couple liberties with a few game mechanics like fire harming elders more than neonates, or a neonate being able to use Dominate to wipe memories (of kine), but you do so to advance the plot so it’s entirely forgiveable!

I wonder if you have any interest in doing a story in any of the other World of Darkness games, especially Mage (the Ascension/Awakening), a game system which always fascinated me. Perhaps there is a crossover in your Ventrue story with other supernaturals like Werewolves or Mages later on; don’t tell me if there is since I hate spoilers!

Thank you for sharing your work, and I can’t complement you enough on your excellent tale so far! 5 stars since I can’t give more!

NovusAnimusNovusAnimusover 3 years agoAuthor
@Caedyn

Thanks for the love! Alas, I won't be writing any more CoD (or WoD) content once MLV is done. I'll be moving onto a new series (probably in a couple years) about demons and angels, set in Hell.

CaedynCaedynover 3 years ago
The Beast Within

@NovusAnimus Thanks for the reply! I look forward to reading your next work too. Also I forgot to mention how I love your description of the Predator’s Taint; i.e. the Beast Within each kindred and how they react to each other. Indeed, arguably the most compelling attribute of the main character, Jack, is that he has a high resolve/composure and he can resist a fear frenzy when confronted with the most deadly creature in the city, as he refers to his “girlfriend.” Great things come in small packages!

JasmijnJasmijnover 2 years ago

So far this story is truly amazing

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oops! Cliffhanger? Nope. You threw me off the cliff *****

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2uover 1 year ago

Well fuck, a hole in the head would completely ruin your ability to sword fight.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNovusAnimus@NovusAnimus
2594 Followers
Check out my Patreon to see what I'm working on, get involved, vote on things, and check out art: https://www.patreon.com/AniNovu Every chapter/story I write will first be available on Patreon, and then Literotica 12~ days later! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Currently Writing:...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES