All Comments on 'Touched by Moonlight Ch. 05'

by SilverDawn

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
FaireSansaFaireSansaover 7 years ago
Torn on how to rate this chapter...

As always, it was a good chapter. It would be great, but for the length. It wasn't even an entire page. This leaves me at a dilemma regarding voting. I hate giving less than four stars for good writing. I don't know if the length warrants four stars, though. Please revise this chapter to include more. I'm sure others would agree with me when I say that this was way too short as compared to your previous chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Disappointed

I have to agree the length of this chapter was so short even if it's well written. My real issue was it took the story no were. Last chapter had the girls fighting and receiving there new name and Katrina in this one gets hers.. No reactions from her family for her grand win or from luciano.. Disappointed. ...

LovetosmileLovetosmileover 7 years ago
;(

I have read two of your complete stories and I have loved both until the end. I hate the endings. You made me fall in love with the people in the stories and in both the ones that are meant to be together don't get to be together. I like happy endings and these just upset me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

☹ too short

KyriaeKyriaeover 7 years ago
This is unacceptable

I was looking foward to reading your storry and got all excited and now i jave been utterly disappointed.

Too story wayyyyyyyyyy tooo short and i cant relate since it is too short..

U can do better than this...

If i have to wait so long for a chpter let it be one worth waitin for

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSilverDawn@SilverDawn
954 Followers
07/14/2022 Hey there, I know it's been a crazy time for everyone. I'm hoping very much that you are all healthy and safe during this difficult time. One good thing to come out of quarantine is time. It's given me a lot (a lot) of free time to write and edit. Though, now I ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES