All Comments on 'The Palace Pt. 03'

by AspernEssling

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
One word

SUBLIME!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

hopefully the next chapter comes soon

jurasickjurasickover 7 years ago
Superbly written

I'm not sure where this is headed. But this chapter was hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Incredible writing!

The description of their first kiss... just that is a masterpiece as far as I am concerned! The first three chapters are amazing! Thanks for submitting this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Too Hot

Fire in the Palace. I could feel the heat.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Ridiculously good

Thank you. Compared to the other above average stories, yours is miles ahead. It almost feels like we don't deserve authors as good as you.

Thank you for not falling into the usual traps and for avoiding the cliches. Thank you for having the patience to build up the story and a very absorbing setting. Your story is not the longest, but I feel like I know the characters and the setting a lot better than most other works.

Admiralbird348Admiralbird348over 5 years ago
So good!!

So glad I stumbled across your sci fi stories. Stories and writing are superb!! Thank you:))

Ed

JasmijnJasmijnalmost 3 years ago

She goes to bed with the man that looks like her son...

Comentarista82Comentarista82almost 2 years ago

His "first kiss" with Yasina shattered expectations and that "night of seduction" was one to remember--and I'm glad he actually thought it was for a general--so it could so surprise him that it made both of them guffaw (only to have them laugh more at Nanka); it allowed her to relax and for him to seduce her (it amazed me she let him, though).

You enrapture us with how you detail this story. Wonderful! 5

striker24striker24over 1 year ago

Lucky guy! Good story so far. Carrach doesn't know what's going on right now. Maybe Yasina is falling in love as crazy as that sounds...?

GimliOakensGimliOakens4 months ago

Showing some initiative indeed! Making the most of the circumstances he finds himself in.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAspernEssling@AspernEssling
4313 Followers
Still writing. More to come. For those who are interested: you may have noticed that I mention music fairly often. That's because I tend to listen to music while I write, so that certain artists/albums become associated with certain stories. Here are some of the connections. G...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES