All Comments on 'Struggle to Dominate Ch. 01'

by secretsubmissive23

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hmmm...

Why not look at her browser while she is blindfolded and tied to the bed. He already noticed her guilty look as he walked in. I would still make her verbalize her thoughts but at least he would know how to guide her in her confession.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 7 years ago
If she was wearing the dildo gag, how is she going to talk?

And how do you "lovingly" cram 5" of artificial cock down someone's throat?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hay anon you are wrong....

Believe me she could call the police. Let her. I have been on those calls. You just walk away. Unless there is serious bruising or signs of real injury you don't get involved. If she wants to leave she can. There is nothing good going to happen trying to get involved in that. There will be no charges (he said/she said) maybe a report but that would be double edged for her. He could go after her computer records, publish them, make her life ugly. Generally courts wont want to get involved in that sort of mess criminally, that is why we have divorce courts.

Personally I would suggest he dump the moody bitch and move on. There is LOTS of willing pussy out there that is not such a pain in the ass. Stay fit, and it gets easier and easier to get. They just age and get ugly.

evebroughtanaxthistimeevebroughtanaxthistimeover 7 years ago

Sorry writer, but excuse me for a bit. Hey. You bellow me. Who gets old and ugly? I look at the guys my age and gosh, always wonder when and where and why they gave up. Oh yeah, when they achieved all they had to achieve and became the boss and then just bossy. I thank doG I can run fast. Usually into their sons.

Thanks. Oh and also for story. I'm glad to hear you also see 7 years as part of the honeymoon phase. If one marries, it's for life and compared to life, 7 years is damn short. These two haven't popped kids yet? Controversial couple! But I must say - if it was my hubs, he would have bounced on the sidewalk. At least he doesn't whine and complain like soooo many of them. Then again, it is a story - oh, just remember that he'll have to be in very close proximity to her (usually same room, but stretch to building?) for the remote-control to activate her predicament and also ( fuck knows why no manufacturer is able to bridge this) that male simulators make a noise, so nothing external.

Oki doki, does this mean he's not allowing himself any? Scared of the teeth, eh? Would be too.

Shot for story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous