All Comments on 'Ode to the girl in the AV'

by fifty5

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
This is scary

Pardon me, but you sound obsessive and I worry for the girl in the AV. But hey, it is just a poem... right?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
as sick as it sounds

i wish someone wanted me that bad!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
I liked this...

I'm not sure it's my idea of "poetry" but it narrates a tale in a poetic way - so what the Hell. Bear in mind, 55, that AVs are not always of the post-er. Thank you for sharing.

fifty5fifty5almost 20 years agoAuthor
Response from the author

[quote] This is scary

04/20/04 by Anonymous

Pardon me, but you sound obsessive and I worry for the girl in the AV. But hey, it is just a poem... right?[/quote] Just for the record...

1. No, it wasn't 'just a poem' - I really did feel what I wrote.

2. Yes, it was obsessive - love is like that.

3. No need to worry for the girl - my obsession wasn't psychotic, or abusive, or whatever word you feel expresses that threat.

And in respose to the other posts...

Yes, I did want her that bad, but it was unrequited. That's happened before and I've lived through those disappointments too.

And I have reasons (which I won't post) for believing that the av really was her... and it wasn't my idea of 'poetry' either - so I subtitled it 'prose poem' - but I did want to share, with her too.

Nonetheless, it expressed deep feelings - so I submitted it.

Life has moved on, but is still richer for the experience - and for expressing the feelings it gave me.

f5

Lisa DentonLisa Dentonover 19 years ago
Its good fifty5.

I won't say any names or embaress anyone but I have been mesmerized by certain AV's. Don't fret about the one comment, I mean, you said you'd like to get there in time for breakfast and be welcomed. I didn't see any stalking or nothing wrong.

herecomestherainherecomestherainover 19 years ago
Drive on through the night...

I really liked the lines about "I want to drive there, I want to drive there now". Perfectly and succinctly describes the insistent pull of compelling desire. :)

impressiveimpressiveover 19 years ago
Richer for the experience

I agree -- obsession ain't necessarily a bad thing. Thanks for sharing, F5! ~Imp

Wicked-N-EroticWicked-N-Eroticover 19 years ago
Who hasn't felt that way?

Very nice expression F5. I believe everyone has felt that way at least once in their life, and if they haven't then I feel sad for them to not have known that kind of passion.

Wicked

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
It's hard to know what to say...

Without saying too much. :)

Quite speechless, actually!

Much love,

Katie-Lou

xxx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous