All Comments on 'Alpha Ch. 03'

by FallenTreasure

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I really like it BUT...

At this point, its really annoying reading through the future (or the past?) idk the timelines on this story is a bit messed up. Thats why its so difficult to follow the story? A lot if doesn't make sense IMO. Also, it seems asshole-ish for me that E was tortured/forced to fight for Drago? Like dude what are you doing? Get in there and save her!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love the flashbacks.......

hate the long wait between chapters ;/ Keep up the good writing.

Lucianlover

PallasAthena123PallasAthena123over 7 years ago

There we go! Story and character advancement--exactly what I was looking for 👌🏻👌🏻

I had thought Pure meant completely human, but that's not it? I'm a little confused atm on that front, but I'm sure you'll make it clear.

The two timelines REALLY are not that confusing. I think they just got thrown off when Ealasaid woke from an unrelated nightmare when we flashed back from the future.

gregsjlngregsjlnover 7 years ago
Fix it

Getting a headache having to adjust between the switching story lines interesting story but the way you're writing it is doing it a disservice

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love this story

would love to be warned when there is a timeline change but loving it anyway.

tattooed_cowgirl15tattooed_cowgirl15over 7 years ago
Loving it!

I love this story! It's coming along nicely and the characters development is fantastic. The timeline changes are slightly confusing but easy to keep up with in my opinio . I'm savagely curious as to what Pure means in this world of she like a dark elf or a special type of werewolf?? Please keep writing x

soreireisoreireiover 7 years ago
Story is good but

You really need to get this a little more organized. The jumping back and forth is driving me nuts and frankly I can't see much progress in the storyline the characters are compelling but don't seem to be going much of any where except the next sex sceane and that isn't enough to hold my interest.

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenover 7 years ago
Time.. lines? Time is not made of lines, time is made of circles. That is why clocks are round.

The thing with the time switches... is that it could be something from before they met, or something after. I'm digging the ambiguity - I just caution FallenTreasure to make sure that they know When each scene is playing out. Whose to say it couldn't be bits of both.

baikalisanbaikalisanover 7 years ago
Timeline

I'm gonna agree with some of the comments here. It's confusing swapping between the timelines with no warning. So please take that into consideration.

I'd like a lot mire background on what a "pure" is. Why there aren't any around and what it means to be one. I mean she is only 19, but from the flashbacks/flash forwards (whichever they are) she has been around a lot longer than that.

Please keep writing and submitting

PallasAthena123PallasAthena123over 7 years ago

I'm honestly a little lost as to how people are confused about the flash forwards as they are. We are following two points in time: when Ealasaid and Drago meet, and some time in the future when Ealasaid is being held captive and Drago is in hiding.

Both have traumatic pasts.

In this chapter we learned that Ealasaid's involved werewolves and an abusive uncle. We do not know if Ealasaid knows she is Pure, but she does know there was something about her the wolves and her uncle wanted to take advantage of.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loving it!!

Each time I reread your chapters I can barely wait for the next. Love the chemistry between Dragon answer Ealasaid. Looking forward to that developing more.

As for people trouble following the flashing of time I guess it's just a few cause its not difficult to follow at all.. Just keep up the amazing writing!

cowgirlcutiecowgirlcutieover 7 years ago
Omg!!!!

Can't stop reading I could read for hours on the story Palese keep going I would like if you wanted to you to message me about what a pure is cause that kind of confuses me but I love it nonetheless the flashes back-and-forth and time are amazing and well planned out very well planned out a hole in the tension got it drives me crazy one day I hope to have a guy to look at me like drago looks at eala

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 7 years ago
Another great chapter.

Their chemistry is awesome. I agree with some of the others though that I found the timeline a little confusing here. I thought that we were only dealing with two timelines... meeting Drago and after being captured. But this chapter made me question whether there are three. I can't articulate why but I was confused here in a way I wasn't in the other chapters.

I hope you fill in the blanks and join our timelines together before too long. I also want to know more about Pures and if she is pure and something else, what is that? What is the part that is not quite human? And who else marked her neck? Why doesn't he want to tell her she is a werewolf? And what does he know about pures that he doesn't want to say? I wish they would just be honest with each other.

A good story should leave us with questions to build the anticipation for the next chapter. But if you only ever have questions and never get any answers it can be frustrating. Hoping you don't fall into that trap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You're killing me.

Please get to them point already. How long are you going to torture us?

LadyMireilleLadyMireilleover 7 years ago
Makes sense to me.

I get the two timelines. It all makes sense. The references to the scars and her past threw me for a minute since those specific ones were not mentioned in previous chapters, but as I continued reading it became clear. I think other readers may be having trouble following when the timeline switches from past (her and Drago) to present (her in capture). I can't wait to see what happens next. Also waiti g in anticipation to see what exactly she knows and what Pure means... I love you story, but the sex scenes are getting a little monotonous (same thing over and over), and there are still a bunch of editing errors. Most of them seem to be just not careful making sure the wording is correct after you have changed a phrase. And so.etimes 'her' instead of his or he... Typo, obviously. Anyway, thanks for the entertainment. It is Iintriguing.

geemeedeegeemeedeeover 7 years ago
I never thought I would say this, but ...

There are too many sex scenes and not enough story. I'd like to read some of those conversations Eala and Drago have instead of skimming over them to get to the next sex scene. I agree with the earlier commenter -- the sex has become monotonous. It's like it's all they have.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
There is no confusion if you're following the story...

The author is obviously slowing building up to how, when and why she got captured. Seems simple enough to understand. Just pay attention for Pete's sake!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFallenTreasure@FallenTreasure
391 Followers
English writer wanting to share her stories with you. For all of those who enjoy my stories and wish to gain access to more in depth plots, a reimagining (and hopefully improved versions) of some of my older works and alternate story lines, then please check out my Patreon. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Alpha Ch. 02 Previous Part
Alpha Series Info