All Comments on 'Conflicted Ch. 09'

by Cuckoldson

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
goog

I'm glad you continue! I like your story very much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
this story kind of sucks.

There is not one character with any redeeming values what so ever. These characters all have no dimension. The story is the same nonsense over and over. Adding new characters is not helping. So she got a promotion? That is going to make her likable? This story stalled 3 chapters ago. Even the husband and son are not likable.

End it soon. She is going to leave the husband for a mental case kid. What does that say does for the evil mother she is. She loves no one in her family. Like I said... the story suks. How can you salvage it? Not even making it a BTB could pull off this story. There are no warm cuddly moments even when you try to pull off erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
keep it up

another great chapter. I like how your taking your time with her inevitable turn to Stuart. Her inner struggles with it are still there, but slowly eroding. I also like how she is slowly losing any remorse when she bullies her son, and how Stuart is pushing her to do more and more in an effort to bully him. Your not rushing it, which is nice. Keep up the good work, this is another great chapter.

CuckoldsonCuckoldsonover 7 years agoAuthor
@This story sucks anonymous

I assume you're the same person who wrote a similar comment on the previous chapter.

Firstly, the fact she's got promoted was not intended to change her likeability. I haven't ever read a story or watched a film and thought, 'you know what, what I really liked about that character, more than anything else, is that they received a promotion at work'.

Secondly, no idea what BTB is and you've said it in two comments. Don't use obscure acronyms if you want to make a point.

Thirdly, I never have understood and never will understand why people would waste time reading a story they don't like. I only hope you one day will find something you enjoy doing. I suggest you start by turning off your computer and going outside.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I am not the other guy

BTB is burn the bitch. Usually in stories where the husband is not a wimp and is going to divorce a cheating spouse. I still cannot see where any character in this story has any redeeming values. Maybe I have missed why this woman would keep belittling her own son for such a crass bully.

Like I said the story started out well but now is just one rehash over another.

arch3rarch3rover 7 years ago

Keep Going !! This is a fantastic series! Love it

milfhunter50milfhunter50over 7 years ago
Agree with author

Cuckoldson, totally agree with your point. The entire basis of this story is the mother is betraying her family, but most importantly her son, by fucking the sons bully. She's obviously not the worlds best mom. The point of the story is her slow change from a loving mother and wife into the slut of the man who bullies her son. Been that way since the beginning. And in this gradual change, is the further betrayel of her son by becoming an active participant in her bullying. Her love for her son's tormentor, Stuart, is gradually replacing the love she once had for her son and husband. It's a fantastic premise, and my only complaint would be the time between chapters. But that's only because I cant get enough of the story.

Soooo, to add to what the author previously wrote, don't read it if you don't like it.

keep up the good work, Cuckoldson!! More Leslie and Stuart fucking, and bullying Lewis!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I didn't like the chapter that much this time. Maybe because I didn't feel that she showing her body to Lewis was that bad. The part where Lewis hit his head on the pillows and the one where Leslie hugs her son while covered im cun were my favorities.

Maybe it's time to Leslie do something a bit more harmful. Perhaps Stuart asking for Leslie call Lewlis in some dirt manner.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
One of the best story ever!

Absolutely brilliant story

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Can't wait for more!

Was hoping for more dirty business and bullying and this chapter has got me riled up! Hope to see more chapters really soon. Waited so long for this one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fantastic story

Love the story and it's slow pace. There are a lot of cuckold stories but they usually made the transfer from wife/mother to slut too fast: she fucks the bully/lover once or twice and the next thing is leaving her family. Here I love the emphasize on her feelings and how she starts wanting the younger man to be her partner and not just lover.

I cannot wait for the final transformation where she willingly gets pregnant by him and leaves her family.

yourreaderyourreaderover 7 years ago
Another Great Chapter

Great story, you are describing an exciting world that I would probably never experience in reality, or even imagine on my own. Great feat of creativity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Dissappointing

Lost the appeal of bullying and the mom. Turned into a cheating wife story of which there are plenty already. The uniqueness is gone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Still enjoying this story, though I slightly agree with the comment bemoaning the relative lack of bullying. That's one of the reasons I've kept reading this ever since you first started to publish chapters. I also enjoy the more controlling aspects of Stuart's personality and can't but wonder what else he might do to further modify or change Leslie's attitudes, appearance and behaviour. Implants? Style of dress? New hairstyle? More reckless and public displays of their relationship? Would her attitudes towards her son start to mirror his more overtly after a while?

I'm just throwing out random thoughts, really, though I would probably enjoy seeing some or all of those elements crop up at some point. The main thing I wanted to say was "thanks and carry on."

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Cuckoldson, a lot of Drivel and no substance

You made the mother unidimensional and the son is a loser.Do you care to hear about a true story?

When I was twenty, I had an affair with the mother of my best friend.We got caught, we had some harsh words with my friend and we decided to go on with our affair(she was a widow, by the way).

It was like a drug fucking her and knowing my friend was five meters away.She got pretty high on the sex exhibit thing. He got mad one day and tried to strike me.I cuffed him in his mother oak bed and fucked his mother in front of him.She got off with such intensity...Oh, before you question, she only allowed myself to fuck her in front of him because he called her SLUT.She is a Spanish woman with a temper of an Irish Redhead.I remember her words(in English ):"Never call someone a thing it is not true.If you tell I am a slut,I will be a slut!"

After the deed she got a huge guilty and our relationship went down when her son told he wasn't going to talk with her any more till the day she dies.That was too much for her and I was dismissed like a rock falling from a hill(Ok, I told some harsh words to her saying her son was jealous and wanted to fuck her-note:Probably a true thing, but with her beauty,I would have problems if she was my mother too...). Five years later, I still miss her big jugs and ass.For a friend we have in common,I know last Christmas was the first one since our rift the son talked with her.

former (ex)bully from Spain(sorry for my bad English).

delon64delon64over 7 years ago
great read

this is a good fun and well written series...really improved since the opening chapters...has to be a new years eve story next/bringing it in with a bang behind the husbands back

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

When will this story be updated and how more chapters do u have planned?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story

One of the best stories I've read hopefully it gets continued

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Probably the best story

of this genre I've seen yet. It's hard to make this theme seem "realistic" because of how innately sadistic it is, but so far I think you've straddled that line as well as it can be done. I'd like to see this story continue. To my knowledge I don't think I've ever read one of these that goes for long enough for the son/family to find out. That would be interesting to see since this mom does have some remorse for what she's doing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Please address update soon! :)

This story is incredible and one of the best on the entire site, keep going in the vein you're going and please update soon! I can't wait to see where Leslie and Stuart's relationship goes! Big fan here waiting for the next chapter! :D 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

best of best ,wish to see the milf more slutty than ever and leave her family for stuart

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

best of best in cuckold bully genre what porn star refer to Leslie ,she is symbol of cock craving slutty milf

tutor part convinces me with that

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

How's the next chapter coming along? You've kept us at the edge our seats for months and months!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Garbage

The fact this piece of garbage is rated so highly just shows how many sissy boy cucks pussies are on this site....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous