All Comments on 'Nasty Fetish'

by Mindflayer1978

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
scat slut

an older guy introduced me to poo and a weird way... he tied me in a closet - all lights were off - came to me and told me to open my mouth and he shoved his cock deep - it had poop on it... his shit... he touched me and i was dripping wet... after that the best memory was him with a group of ppl in slave/master play -- after doing a good job he told me he had a treat for me and took me on four with a leach to the bathroom - a huge shit was on the floor... i ate it all and licked the floor clean in front of everybody then sat down like a dog... the craziest was an amateur porn set where i got shitted on by 34 ppl ---- i was so turned on that the guys thought i was mentally ill... my dark secret is eating dog poop off the floor and ass...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thought I was alone

Finally someone with enough guts to admit their nasty fetishes that I have too. I've done the same things you describe. I'm a bi white guy and I don't care if the girl or guy is black or white as long as I get my freak on. One of my favorite things is eating a nasty girls booty candy after its been filled with either my cum or that of some other guys. But my absolute favorite kink is eating a girls hairy pussy after its been filled with cum while she's on her period ( heavy flow preferably) and having her wash it all down with her sweet piss. Like you, I love girls that do not shave their pussies, legs or arm pits and go a few days without bathing or changing their panties. Unfortunately it's hard to find many girls into this kind of thing. I did get lucky once and had a girl let me eat her out while she was on her period. It's better than any drug out there. Keep it cumming brother!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Love this

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Me too!!!

I have the exact same desires as you and a anonymous above. I’ve only been lucky enough to fuck a girl in her ass twice and eat the period pussy of one. I’d give anything to meet a girl like those you described in your story and like those described by anonymous above. I hope your story is true because my fetish of those things is VERY REAL. I’m also bisexual so I don’t care if it’s male or female scat and piss I eat and drink. Please write more about this fetish.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous