All Comments on 'First Time Anal by the Pool'

by quietcantor

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
KatLadyKatLadyalmost 20 years ago
What happened Thursday?

Enjoyed your story. Will we find out what happened the next time they meet?

Vague EdenVague Edenalmost 20 years ago
Mmmm, very nice.

Wow...I enjoyed the story incredibly. I liked the confidence and almost sarcastic edge the father had as well as the younger girl's still youthful edge. Great descriptions and a very hot concept. I really look forward to reading more of your stories. You made me feel as if I was there, watching...delicious!

Eden

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
more!

Geat writing. Please bring her back next week for more hard nosed buggering! Does he have a sluttish daughter somewhere?!

WyldnightWyldnightalmost 20 years ago
I liked it

I really liked your story. It had a somewhat dominant theme to it, which is what I like in a story. Most of my stories are dominant/submissive stories. You did very well. I hope to see more about those two and the daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
good story

liked it very much reminded me of my first anal experience.liked the submissive role of the girl and the truly dominant one of the man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Awesome

Amazing, sort of like some of my own experiences, I think a few poeple agree when I suggest bringing his daughter into it maybe???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
First time

Enjoyed it ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Perfect story.

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Stupid Jerk

What a pathetic moron this guy is . He has the chance to teach a young impressionable girl who is insecure, about the giving and receiving sex. Instead he treats her like a whore. This was disgusting, I bet the author likes to suck shit covered dicks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
great story

I loved it! Awesome work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

like the girl a lot and specially how super fucken trashy she is. i really appreciate that you make her a smoker. i hope next time they started having a ltr hiding it from his wife and daughter even though the girl is the daughter friend. Pretty soon the girl will need to start having babies so they will be having their very own family right in the middle of the one he already have and the girl keeps making threats that when their baby come, "I'M GOING TO TELL YOUR IDIOT WIFE!!!!" except she can't stop wanting his babies and can't stop tricking him to knock her up while he still married because she love cheating and can't quit fuckin g him behind his wife and his daughter back. Also she love having many many illegitimate babies. Also she believe a girl has a WAAAAY easier pregnency when she is having a bastard baby and it is by another girl's man. Also she wants to get a lower back tattoo that says in large script "All my babies are bastards"!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous