All Comments on 'How is this Night Different...?'

by trigudis

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well done!

Each of us will have our own personal view of Ben's actions (or lack thereof) but I really liked the way it was written.

We all fall. Every day. Temptation is just too.... tempting. But I applaud the author's recognition of the struggle.

One are to develop is Ben's inner turmoil. Even though he spoke to his Rabbi.. how much was he conflicted?

johntcookseyjohntcookseyover 7 years ago
J Alfred Proofrock

Interesting characters. That is what I enjoy with your writing - well painted dimensional characters. I will ponder this story for a while - questions of character and lack thereof. I enjoyed it. Thanks as always for the submission.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Not the Rabbi, the Rebbe and your long-suffering Mother

The Rabbi will tell you the Torah and Talmud are clear. That love is for G*d, not for husband and wife.

The Rebbe will tell you not to let her find a goyim, as that would truly be a shanda.

Your mother would ask: So what took so longk? Tell her to divorce that nudnik.

Now, how many grand babies will I have?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
If Ben loves her he won't make her his whore.

Yeah, I already read the second story, and he doesn't really love her after all. Or at least he loves his cock and her sexual favors more. Its very human and very sad. She married prematurely, she made a mistake. Mistakes have consequences. Ben and Mindy should consider that compounding mistakes is a poor way to correct previous bad decisions. I hope they at least end up acting in ways that allow them to respect each other in the future. Then maybe friendship and love will follow, if its meant to be.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
tease

i really like your writing.

unless all your stories are linked. id really like to see more

thankyou again for your writing

very enjoyable

chytownchytownover 1 year ago

*****What a fun read dealing with real life. Been there done that. And had the same feelings as Ben. Very entertaining read. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertrigudis@trigudis
724 Followers
Free-lance writer who enjoys reading mostly non-fiction but also Nicholas Sparks romance novels and "serious" lit (John Updike, Irwin Shaw, Philip Roth, Herman Wouk). I enjoy writing these stories because it entertains me as well as the readership. Lit is unique in that wri...