All Comments on 'Wife Has a Surprise for Him Ch. 02'

by pegged3

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Tranny?

I wonder if she is planning to bring in a tranny next?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Waiting for part 3, hope She brings in another Domme

Part 3 soon i hope

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

That was well written and a fantasy of mine. Very hot story line...more please

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wonderful

Waiting on chapter 3, you have me hard and dripping all over myself after reading chapters 1 and 2....

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
MORE PLEASE

He's gonna need a real cock soon, or maybe another hottie with a strap on ;)

Nice story, makes me hard and ready.........

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
please continue

I can't wait to read the next chapters. Hopefully he'll get a real cock to suck and get fucked -- or maybe a tranny or she-male. Either way, my mistress started this way (fucking me herself with a strapon) but now we've progressed to me sucking her other male sub's cock and getting fucked by him -- all the time with my wife watching. She makes out with our mistress, she licks her pussy, and she gets fucked by our mistress' strapon -- at the same time I'm sucking a real cock, swallowing all his cum, and then turning over to get fucked by his big real cock. It's so exciting and such a turn on when I look over and see my wife with a big smile on her face. We are both bitches and subs AND WE LOVE IT !!!

GoodhueGoodhueover 7 years ago
Fisting the Fag!

In chapter 3,the twat enlists Rufus and Tyrone to double-team hubby with their 12 inch dicks. (She of course samples their rods and 9 months later little Sambo joins the family.

In chapter 4,the twat teaches hubby the "joys" of being fisted! By chapter's end,she's able to work her arm up his ass shoulder deep!

Guess the children are spending most of their time at the Grandparents house.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I do love the thought and concept, but as in real life I would find it difficult to have this type of relationship and then go about the realities of raising children. That might be my issue but having a serious role reversal like this, as much as it may be wanted, I think at some point would find its way into real life. That would be difficult. However, after the kids are gone, or before....let's go...and its ok to bring someone else...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very nice

The next chapter, them both with a she male

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
not consistant

In chapter one he was told to go to room 115, now they are on the 12 floor, all hotels I have ever been to 115 was on the first floor. He says he trust her, HOW could you trust someone like this, marriage is on the rocks now.

justfunfor2justfunfor2over 6 years ago
Totally Hot.

Very very good. I can't wait to find out what's in store for the next chapter. The phone call. Maybe a guy? Maybe a shemale. That would be awesome for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

not sure of where this is going, nor of where I think you are taking the story.

I really do hope you don't bring another male into it or have her start humiliating him or degrading or abusing him.

apophasisapophasisalmost 6 years ago
Some realism would be nice

Anal play without frequent lubing? Keeping a dildo or plug in him for hours on end? Is Sarah trying to get her husband sent to the hospital?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous