All Comments on 'Just Being Neighbourly Pt. 04'

by ilikeithot6308

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
TSreaderTSreaderover 7 years ago
So wonderful!

A wonderful and very fun conclusion to your lovely story! Thank you for taking us on this adventure with these two!

Yummy ;)

biphilmassbiphilmassover 7 years ago
You did it again !!!!!

Thank you for your VERY creative writing and descriptions. I loved the scene where Karen tossed he bra and it got caught on the light fixture and Dan had to rescue it very funny. These two will be very happy and horny as long as they live.

Again 5 stars and i wish I could give you more. I love all your stories so keep it up.

AllintheheadAllintheheadover 7 years ago
Agreed

Im on the same page. This was a wonderful tale. Thank you for writing it

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 7 years ago
good, no make that great timing

Last night I was re-reading the first three chapters of this and wondered:

"When is he going to add more to this?"

Looked this morning and here it is.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
howdy

Love the hole story and keep up the good work thank you you are a great writer

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Intriguing......

I decided to "binge-read" this one. I had ignored it until this installment, then read all four chapters in two days. Fabulously written, as always. Karen is a lot like my deceased wife was. I have some things in common with Dan, but also (sad to admit) some in common with Belinda. I have some thinking to do. Thank you, as ever, for a sexy and entertaining story with a happy ending. You have a gift -- thank you for sharing it.

MunsonManMunsonManover 7 years ago
Great story!

Just finished it. Another fine series!

Sniper014Sniper014over 7 years ago
Great story

Just finished reading the lastest chapter. Really enjoy your stories. Really would like to see another chapter on this one. Would be nice to see how the neighbors treat the good news. Also would like to see if they can have a family as Karen said that she was trying with her deceased husband. Other then that was a great story including how she handled the ex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Just delightful

Thank you for this series, as well as all your other stories. You are always on the positive side, as well as the hellishly erotic side. I really love the truly "in love" and devoted relationships you describe. I anxiously await anything new that you write.

davlandavlanover 7 years ago
Great ending or is it

Superb series of stories keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great story!

Now to meet the in-laws?

rapperbsrapperbsalmost 7 years ago
Thoroughly Enjoyed This Series!

This story was great from beginning to end. It kept me on edge at times wondering if he had lost her, to the agony of the ex-wife interfering. The cruise was an awesome close on this story!

General_OGeneral_Oover 6 years ago
Wonderful

Great story great writing please we want more

Ayden1313Ayden1313over 6 years ago
Please continue this story.

It is an awesome story and I hope there are many more chapters. Such an excellent story.

Lobosolo51Lobosolo51about 6 years ago

Very nice - enjoyed it

goducks1goducks1almost 6 years ago
so will there be more

5 stars - i loved this story. well-written, sexy, fantastic. but it needs another chapter. a "5 years later" catch-up. i know its been 2 years since you last wrote this chapter, but hopefully you'll write more here - and for "The Immortal Gift" - and soon.

BTW - i didn't find it too long at all. i think if you made more chapters this size you could complete one or 2 of them!!!

But Bravo - great read. i loved it. and hope to see more soon!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More urges

Maybe they have more urges and as they are about to start up, the female security guard stops them and pulls them into her office. She tells them while it is entertaining to watch and rewatch their previous security footage, she cant allow them to do it again. Some how maybe a 3some happens? Maybe she watches the live show?

vonLassenvonLassenover 5 years ago
Hope for a continuation of the story

5 stars is not enough. I really like this bunch of stories, it's damn good.

Kind Regards

vonLassen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great Reading

One of the best I have read! The characters really feel like you know them and make you want to follow their story. Would love for more. Thanks for the excellent writing.

vonLassenvonLassenover 4 years ago
This story.

And now i've read it for the third time, stiil damn good.

Kind regards

vonLassen

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Beautiful story!

I loved this story. It made me happy, teary, extremely horny, and many other emotions. Karen will be happy to know she isn't the only geyser out there. Mine went off as much as hers did.

Ravey19Ravey19almost 4 years ago
Fantastic

Another great story full of detail with some drama concerning his ex. Great story telling. Thanks again

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Mind Boggling

Very well written it had everything in it passion, humour, drama and very explicit attention to sexual love and pleasure. Only one problem I would have loved to be Dan

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Fantastic series! Hope to see more of them. Perhaps exploring their exhibitionist sides. Thanks for crafting and sharing your wonderfully erotic stories!

Rounding_ThirdRounding_Thirdalmost 3 years ago

One of my favorite series on this site. Thank you for writing it. It inspires me to be a better writer

Auspat2121Auspat2121over 2 years ago

Brilliant and beautiful love story. Very well written and full of the erotic love they share. Thank you so much for a lovely story.

NitpicNitpicabout 2 years ago
Far

Far too much repitition,it dilutes the story.Where did they get the money for the cruise,neither work?.

Big_Tim99Big_Tim99about 2 years ago

This is a erotic site, but with only half as much sex, this story would only have been a three parter.

I do, however, like the premise of two injured souls finding each other and making each other insanely happy.

My favorite stories with cheating spouses are those where they live well for their revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Lovely story well told. You have a splendid ability to keep your readers’ interest.

4certain4certainalmost 2 years ago

This story series was all 5 stars good. It's always nice to see the wronged husband end up having a better situation than he thought he had before discovering the infidelity. Please keep up the excellent writing.

For those who read this story for cruise information, I'm pleased to report tendering is no longer required for the private island mentioned. We recently completed a cruise on the current "world's largest cruise ship", only minutely larger than the ship in the story, with approximately 6,000 other passengers and had a wonderful time. Unfortunately for me, the hot tubs, even though they are in an over age 18 area, did not provide anything near the same level of excitement as they did for Karen and Dan, and our cabin was far less ostentatious, on a lower deck.

oldpantythiefoldpantythief12 months ago

Had fun reading this story. Was hoping for a happy ending and can't complain about this one. Just hope that Dan isn't too disappointed when Karen goes through menopause, but what the hell, this if fiction and she can enjoy sex as long as the author wants her to. Five stars.

NitpicNitpic8 months ago
Take

Take the sex scenes out and there is nothing left.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous