All Comments on 'Careful What You Wish For Pt. 02'

by Switch90

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Ah, man. You've gone and lost me. Safeword abuse is a full.stop for me. Even without that, I would say her punishment was out of line for the 'offense.' The jewels may be tough but it doesn't seem she's being careful in her cruelty. Broken toys, Switch, broken toys.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You lost me when you repeated the entire first part

I don't know what happened, but you obviously didn't bother to read the story. Repeating several paragraphs is just sloppy and careless. 1*

TediumsShadowTediumsShadowover 7 years ago
i'm a fan

cbt, male chastity, cucking (physical....and the rarer form emotional cuck / emotional torture), humiliation, broken release promises, denial, ball punching & kicking, high heel urethra forced sounding, threats of extended cheating (days...weeks), threats of permanent abandonment, permanent damage to cock and balls, including violent castration

you know, regular stuff

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

The title is more exciting than the story.

TediumsShadowTediumsShadowover 7 years ago
still writing?

please! more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Waiting for part 3, please write it soon.

Please writ part 3

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Had enough.

Nothing turns me off of a story faster then poor proofreading. Please fix it and resubmit it.

FailedscoutFailedscoutover 7 years ago
You Need an Editor

The first chapter was a bit clunky but the theme was cool. The second chapter was very poorly written and a quick turn off. I didn't even finish this chapter because of the poor writing and didn't even bother with Chapter 3.

Thank you for writing and posting here, just please ask for help.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
No safe words ?

She needs to murder him then .

She is not safe when he is released ....

.

Switch90Switch90over 7 years agoAuthor
Note from the author

I wrote these on my phone while I was at NTC. Yeah, there's some typos and that one part I accidentally put the same paragraphs twice lol. Oh well. I was just venting my frustration and thought it would be cool to post a story on here. Glad some people like them though. 😎

To everyone saying things like "No safe words! That's terrible!" Or "He should leave her" You guys realize this is just fantasy right? It's about pushing boundaries, it's about submitting, it's about her having control like never before. Plus, if the Femdom genre isn't your thing why are you reading it just bitch about it in the comments?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Don't listen to the haters

So far this is a great story for those of us that are into tease and denial. If fact it sounds a lot like what isn't fiction for me. My girlfriend says she owns my cock and balls to and I'm not allowed to touch her property. And yes she slaps them if she feels like it with no safe word for me. Some of us like it that way if you have trust in your partner. Not having control makes it intense. So looking forward to reading the rest. And as for the grammar Nazi's lighten up it's literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Hot

I think your story line is very hot, if you don't like the story line or the writing then read something else.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What about tomorrow?

He goes to the hospital, the damage she did to his body is documented, the police are called and she's off to jail for years. The end of their marriage and her life because she thinks she's smart. You really need an editor. So many errors in this mess. And your ending was laughably bad. You really think he won't seek revenge? Too funny!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, it was going really good but having "no safe words would help him" was a bit over the top. I understand the fantasy thing and sometimes it is good to really hurt someone just for the fun of it. In this fantasy she could really stomp all over his balls and he would be loving every bit of it and want more. That kind of fantasy stops being fun but could still be a good read. Let's see where this goes.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Good premise continues.

But so does it being not much more than setup.

Need some REAL teasing. EXTENDED teasing.

Need some involvement of her other body parts.

Need some warning him not to cum. She'd decide when/if he'd be allowed to cum.

Three stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous