All Comments on 'What a Fucking Girl'

by TheStarryEyedDreamer

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

You over use this: '...', sometimes its just '..' I'm sorry but I was over that really quickly and didn't finish your story. I wish you luck in future writing.

moandickmoandickover 7 years ago
Why the 'F' word so often?

This is meant to be a romantic story - not a schoolboy's idea of a sex story! Why spoil it with the unnecessary use of the 'F' word so often. I may be from the older generation who have never used that word so openly and often - I feel I have enough education to use other words to attain the same effect - so why do you feel that you have to liberally sprinkle it around like confetti at a wedding. I ask you - do you use that word in front of your mother - if not - why do you feel you have to use it in front of me?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loved it!

Great story! This is exactly the type of story I like, maybe a little more of an ending? But other than that it was fantastic. Keep up the good writing!

TheStarryEyedDreamerTheStarryEyedDreamerover 7 years agoAuthor
Do you guys want me to write more?

Hi guys,

Please let me know in the comments if you would like me to write more. If people aren't asking me to write more, I probably won't bother so if you want more, let me know via the comments!

~ TheStarryEyedDreamer

crazycujocrazycujoover 7 years ago
More!

You have to finish this! Thanks.....

William smythWilliam smythover 7 years ago
More, more and more !!!!!

Damned right we want more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

More more more

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Nice.... More...

TheStarryEyedDreamerTheStarryEyedDreamerover 7 years agoAuthor
I will write more

Hi guys,

I will write more soon-ish but I can't promise you how soon as I am currently overseas and very busy. I am in the middle of writing another story on here also - The Minister - so I will probably finish this after that series is done. Thanks for all your interest!!

TheStarryEyedDreamer

Hayla86Hayla86over 7 years ago
Awesome!!

Hoping for more! This is an awesome story and I do hope there's more to the story of Iz & Noah :)

Hugs

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

You ruined the ending

ThelvynerThelvynerover 7 years ago
Wrong category.

This in no way is a romance. This story is about nothing but lust, sex, and people using other people.

TheStarryEyedDreamerTheStarryEyedDreameralmost 7 years agoAuthor
It will develop into romance

Sweet peas, I promise it will develop into a romance story. I will admit I got bored of the story and started writing another one but I am going to restart it and you will see it bloom into the romance I always planned it to be.

Thanks xoxo

Karl_HundassonKarl_Hundassonover 1 year ago

The story portrays fatal attraction very well.

It's a shame we haven't had a sequel yet.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

please do a sequel, this was amazing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous