All Comments on 'Linda's Big Day'

by carl_a

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
pubelesspubelessalmost 20 years ago
more please

Great story how about part where Linda gets her revenge

sherlock40sherlock40almost 20 years ago
What an asshole!

Usually on this site it is the wife treating the husband like shit. This is a serious turn-around. I can't say it is much of an improvement. I hope that you have a little plot exposition in another part.

If he is dumping his wife, I too would like to see a little revenge from Linda.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Nice Twist

Nicely done. Promising beginning. I would like to see more interaction between Linda and Karen. This saga could have numerous twists and turns.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Ptooie!

"Mean" ain't sexy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
where do i start

you obviously have a low opinion of women in general... why would you even think this story was in any way erotic??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Tripe ... not to mention mean

A previous comment was right.

It was MEAN.

Linda's intro to a threesome

could have been handled so much better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
not very nice

that was so mean and nasty it was not very erotic it was

to mean did not like it at all hope you write better stories in the furture

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Not my type

Not my type of story, but the comments were interesting. The two most popular categories on this site are BDSM and incest, two of the most despicable premises here. And yet the reviewers below fault carl_a's story because it was too MEAN. Sweet Jeezus on a Stick!

He put it in Non-consent/Reluctance. He didn't put it in freakin' Loving Wives (where all the MEAN wimp stories go).

Anyway, the story was not the kind I like, but it was reasonably well-written (though it needs a serious editing), a different story line than the formula stories that abound, and an interesting, though unexplained twist at the end. Which, by the way, doesn't have to be explained in a sequel, carl_a. It is obvious he is going to run off with Karen after he tortures his wife some more. We don't know WHY he and Karen are doing all this, but maybe it is none of our business. No fucking sequels, please.

Eric

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
The Reader's Comments are Astounding!

Some of the comments are complaining the story is mean and not nice. TOTAL BULLSHIT! Hey! It's under the category of Nonconsent/Reluctance. It's not supposed to be nice.

Personally, I'd wonder how Linda would get out of her situation and what she does afterward. Sometimes, revenge is sweet; other times it's a dream.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
This isn't Non Consent

It is BDSM.

It is only humiliation of the wife by an arsehole of a man who obviously has no love whatever for her.

this site is litEROTICA

Where is the erotic part oc this story?

ryu77ryu77almost 20 years ago
Not my type of story....

..but I was amuzed.

And I have to laugh at the comments some readers have posted... Maybe I need to read a story about NONCONCENTUAL/RAPE were it isn't mean...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Get over it!

The category should have been a clue to all of the uptight readers casting bad reviews. I thought it was very original and well written. Cudo's to Carl for breaking new ground in erotica and not just following the same template and tripe that is so widely written lately. Good job!

DproMan

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Its just a story

Classification is correct as non consent. Some readers you have apparantly hit home with. These writters take the time to write. If you love or hate it you don't have to be mean to the person. I thought it was well written and I sense that there is a bit of hate towards the writters spouse possibly due to the fact that partners take one another for granted to often. Listen to what your partner needs and wants and make an attempt to satisfy each other! If you don't, SOMEONE ELSE WILL!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Great story

Well, I can honestly say that I likes this story.

I'm looking forward to seeing chapter 2.

mcfbridgemcfbridgealmost 20 years ago
Category Issues

As someone who writes non-cons and BDSM stories, I enjoyed what you did here.

I don't understand people who complain that it's mean. Do they want a story of someone being raped POLITELY? The whole point of Non-cons is that it's "mean". If it was nice it would be consensual.

SEX_VAMPYRESEX_VAMPYREalmost 20 years ago
Sizzling story

He should fuck the wife into the most intense climax she ever had. Then the wife is forced to watch the husband give it to his girlfriend. The husband leaves the wife. The wife weeps because she had the last passionate sex with her husband and she saw that the girlfriend will now be getting it.(He should knock up both women by the way.)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
It was so sexy

It was wonderful - the sexiest part was the husband thinking that he realized what was best for her. It was good to see a very natural feeling of jealousy written about. I hope there's a second one where the pretty girlfriend does and says more to the husband.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Amazing Story

This was one of the very most erotic stories I have read for a long time on Literotica - and I check in every day. The humiliation adds to the sheer eroticism in the scene and the inner turmoil yet enjoyment that the wife feels is simply superb. You really have to read such a story one-handed!

fakers51fakers51about 19 years ago
Interesting ending????

Linda probably feels that Tom have a death warrant on his and Karen's head. I can see the wheels turning when she gets three or four black dudes fuck Tom in the ass and make him suck the shit off their dicks as they fuck him in the mouth. Things like this happen on this site when men act like Tom acted in this Chapter. I would give a mild hope that carl_a would give us an ending of such.

fakers51fakers51about 19 years ago
Interesting ending????

Linda probably feels that Tom have a death warrant on his and Karen's head. I can see the wheels turning when she gets three or four black dudes fuck Tom in the ass and make him suck the shit off their dicks as they fuck him in the mouth. Things like this happen on this site when men act like Tom acted in this Chapter. I would give a mild hope that carl_a would give us an ending of such.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Linda or Karen?

When the ass-wad husband gave Karen his wife's ring at the end,was it part of the act or was he dumping Linda for Karen permanently? ~ Personally,I would have stayed with Linda and trained her. (Big tits trumps tiny tits every time!)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous