All Comments on 'My Sister's Desperation Ch. 02'

by Nomdeplumfutuo

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Delicious

Being Golden is one of my fetish's I really enjoyed your story and look forward to more

patrick918patrick918over 7 years ago
golden love

speechless ...... wow you know how to write some hot .. very hot storys .. im a huge fan of golden .. please write more and moreeeeee !!! pleaseee !!!!!!!!!!

Wrench05Wrench05over 7 years ago
What

I don't know what to say, that was another amazing chapter! Please keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Not exactly a fan of golden showers but damn if this one wasn't hot & exciting one. Please post more soon!

5*

litereader54litereader54over 7 years ago
Not...

...a fan of incest stories BUT this one is totally HOT!! I've been into watersports & golden showers for a long time. I really like the peeing in the pool. I've done that for years as a pleasure for myself alone but with a willing partner it would be sublime! Keep this one going if you can keep the intensity at or above the current level. Gave you 5 *s on both chapters even with the sometimes awkward phrasing & sentence structure & some made-up words. Need to work on your basic English skills. Keep writing!!

arrowglassarrowglassover 7 years ago
HOT...HOT...HOT....burning...sizzling HOT!

WOW

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
WOW....

Very very hot chapter......

need more of this story please......

thank you...

tiesto_fantiesto_fanover 7 years ago
Great!

Thanks for keeping it up, very sexy and well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Wow! Great story! Can't wait for the next chapter :D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
This is amazing

Please write more. This is a fantastic story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
It's time to write more...

I know life can be busy, but this story has two elements that I find so very intoxicating. Incest and pee....mixing them both together is such an incredibly erotic story that I need more. Please, continue this until completely exhausted!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The best ever ...

What a combination, and written so pure, so romantic, more please ...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Sensational writing talent!

Please, please, please follow up with another chapter in this incredibly erotic reading experience :) I would love to read about perhaps Kelly exploring her brother's erection while peeing. And perhaps even if they go all the way with penetration.

Excellent story!

OedipusErectusOedipusErectusalmost 6 years ago
Wow!

I've read very little in the watersports genre but was bowled over by this story. Sibcest is my favorite genre so that may have helped with my willingness to go with the kink. I think the description of him having Kelly piss in his mouth and swallowing two mouths full was beyond thrilling! Kudos to you and you can bet I'll be reading more of your work !

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Brill

Well written, good build up and great fun watersports.

One of my favourite brother - sister stories and one of my favourite watersports stories.

Well done.

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlover 2 years ago

I have to say I haved. Very mixed feeling about this story. They never did copulate, so this needs to be in the septic tank section rather than sibling incest. You had me going pretty good at the end of chapter one. I charged ahead just knowing he was going to bang her and she was going to love it! Nope. Never happened.

I understand that the various aromas of the female body can be alluring. So e enjoy unique female

scents, others don’t. B Ut ingesting someone’s urine is way WAY out there! Far beyond something anyone would ever do without carefully screening their “donor” , for lack of a better term.

Old Al doesn’t judge others preferences. And as long as I am not going to get pee’d on, or have to walk through a puddle, I hope they enjoy themselves.

But it just isn’t for this guy,.

882103882103about 1 year ago

This is a very good beginning to what could be a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I am so eagerly waiting for the part 3. This story was so amazing. Please post the next part quickly.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous