All Comments on 'Samantha's Plan Ch. 02'

by Mrswitch

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
graymangazergraymangazerover 7 years ago

I can understand the desire and even the need to write this chapter into the story: Sam showing a loving side and allowing Richard to maintain a glimmer of hope that he'll eventually regain control in his marriage. I did enjoy reading it but I'm looking forward to Sam and Mary forcing him further under. And personally I'd like to see Mary being more involved in his training.

As for the anonymous comment, Sam may be a bitch, but what a wonderful bitch? Without characters like her we'd have a pretty boring library. And I believe that if a story causes any reaction it's half the job done

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Can't wait for more

I really hope you will have Sam show him off to several female friends of hers or have him display himself more publicly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow

Great premise, looking forward to part 3!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awesome!

My perfect senario, well done!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Idiotic cuck/wimp crap!!! MINUS 5*!!!

That author is the world biggest cuckold/wimp or he/she is only a frigid ugly old bag!!!

Whatever, his stories are boring and idiotic!! Only real brain sick perverse people can write such a crap!!!

YidoSYidoSover 7 years ago
part 3

waiting for part 3, like the story so far

RunsAmokRunsAmokover 7 years ago
Consent is such a huge turn on

I've read stories like this in the past. Typically the wife and hypnotist (or doctor, or whatever authority figure gets the husband to go along with denial) are hugely unethical about it. They have their fun, wait until the husband has thoroughly accepted his submissive side, and reveal that it was a trick all along and that they were denying him for their own jollies.

This story features much of the same activity, but is hugely different. The wife reveals the trick fairly early on and gives the husband a choice. The husband takes the time to experience normal sex again and does some soul searching before asking for the denial. It's HIS choice, rather than being from threats or tricks. The therapist actually acts like a therapist, which had me almost giving a gasp of shock. Actual ethics?! She takes the time to explore his feelings on the matter and checks to make sure that everything which is happening is okay with him.

That's huge. It's really, really huge. The hypnotism aspects of the story suddenly become much hotter when he has a hypnotist that he can actually trust. It makes the submission seem much more full and real. It turns the denial into something that's healthy and beneficial and kinky and exciting, rather than the morally unclean and slightly rapey feel I've picked up from other stories. It allows me, as a reader, to enjoy the mind control and denial aspects of the story guilt free. That gives me a fuller and more intense experience. Samantha is a wife who actually loves, cares for, and respects her husband. That adds so much her value as a fantasy object that it's night and day. She still dominates him, and she's still a little mean in the bedroom, but she's respectable as a person. That makes for a much bigger impact.

The comments show that there is at least one person (and likely more than one) who is angry with the story. They feel that Richard's willingness to go along with the denial makes him too weak willed of a man to be worthy of respect. If I could address that person (and others who feel the same), I would tell them that male orgasm denial probably isn't a genre of erotica that appeals for them. It has a large following for which it does appeal, and those folks (like myself) are quite happy with it. If anything, this story takes an oft-repeated theme and does it RIGHT. If people are getting mad over the husband's response in this, I could link them to some stories on this same website that would cause them to REALLY blow a gasket!

In summary, thank you Mr Switch for giving me a denial themed story that I have truly longed for. I'm really looking forward to future chapters. I especially hope to see if any role play develops from the cheerleader fantasy, because bitchy dominating cheerleader is a fantasy I share as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More please

Cant wait for ch. 3

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Perfect Story

Really like the pace and Storyline.

Im sick of all the mean bitches only to humiliate and torture their Slave Stories.

Sure some situations are nice and hot, but when the story misses the taking care and respect part i quickly lose interest.

But not on this one, dont know if it continues but hope so. and if not i really had a good time reading and enjoying it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Only for the real pervert idiots!!!

What a bunch of crap!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wrong category

Mind control is where this crap belongs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Did she enjoy the divorce?

Because not even an insane man would stay married to the cunt. Epically stupid story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I know other comments have said it's only a fantasy and wank material, and at some very basic level it can work for a few. However I find the very best fantasies maintain at least a tenuous semblance of reality, however tiny that might be. This just has none at all and occupies only a dreamland with no possibility at all it could actually happen in real life. It's all just too absurd and full of holes

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous