All Comments on 'Lacy Underwear, or Not'

by ChancesAre

Sort by:
  • 65 Comments
Sidney43Sidney43over 7 years ago

That was one of the best, if not the absolute best stores with a lot of sex that I have ever read. Most stories with a lot of sex become just boring and I skip over those parts. These two people were obviously so meant for each other and you used the intense sexual attraction to force them to realize it. Of course as usual it is the woman who entices and allows herself to be caught by the hapless male, but why change reality. I did get a laugh out of the lines where her DJ boyfriend breaks it off and she actually cries when she has professed her love for the man she always wanted. Women, go figure?????

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Amazing!!

Wow! That was worth every second of my time reading it! I don't think I've ever been so engrossed in any story ever! This will be reread again and again and I'm going to be looking forward to any other stories that you write in the future!

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 7 years ago
Really good story

We knew exactly where this was going from the very first page, but it still kept the reader's interest.

Deep SoakerDeep Soakerover 7 years ago
Wonderful story

It was fun to experience the gradual development of tension between Michael and Lacy, followed by the protracted sexual role play and experience between them. Clearly they belong together and need to spend more time making the non-sexual parts of their relationship work because everything else is there. They have mutual respect, love, affection, and sexual attraction.

You grabbed my interest at the beginning and held it to the end. That was especially difficult because of the length of the story, but you did it.

Thanks for sharing this with us.

cubalovercubaloverover 7 years ago
Bravo!

Love the tension, the suspense, the eroticism. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Story

A very well written story! It held my interest from the first sentence, and the characters were really believable. Please write many more.

PileDriver48PileDriver48over 7 years ago
I'm jealous

Wish I was Michael. Thanks for a good story.

cyrusalucardcyrusalucardover 7 years ago
I have ADHD

..and I could not stop reading. Every inch, step by step, I was completely hooked and wanting more. The build, the descriptions/detail, the games. It wasn't just a one and done. You kept it going marvelously. Thank you so much for this. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow !

By far the best story I have ever read on this site. Loved it! Keep writing more of these stories. :) :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I think the title shud have been ,let me see it , but none the less one of the best stories I have ever read on any site. And the games. U gave me so many new ideas. Keep up the good work

BrainfuckerBrainfuckerover 7 years ago
daaaaamn

i feel like our fantasies would have fantasies together.

just added a whole new vocabulary to what turns me on

nicely done

fuckasaurusfuckasaurusover 7 years ago

God, this is spectacular! Easily one of the top 3 stories I've ever read here.

johntcookseyjohntcookseyover 7 years ago
How did you do that?

I swear I've read so many sex scenes on literotica that I scan through most of them as fast as I can, to get to the meat of the plot or the revelatory dialogue. Even the good ones become repetitious. But I don't think I've ever come across a scene with such sustained eroticism as you've written here. What a wonderfully talented and inspired artist you are. I am not a writer so I'm in awe of how you so skillfully constructed such a moving story. Bravo, and thanks.

BiotechGirlBiotechGirlover 7 years ago
Playful, sexy, and loving!

You are obviously a very talented writer. The characters were well developed and likable. The dialogue was amusing. The actions believable.and the storyline relatable. Plus the sex steamy! I especially enjoyed the story from the moment they started playing their games. Very hot. I'm extremely glad that you are sharing your gift on Literotica. I look forward to reading your future stories. Thank you for sharing.

gunmakergunmakerover 7 years ago

You really have talent. You give great descriptions of a very erotic situation. I Enjoy reading your stories. The whole story. I'm sorry you only have 3 here so far. Keep up the good work.

bosombuddiesbosombuddiesover 7 years ago
Wow

Super hot, great descriptions, loved the conflict between them -- made the seduction so much hotter!

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 7 years ago
Easily worth ten stars

It seems Michael and Lacey were made for each other, no matter what their involvements were with their girlfriend/boyfriend.

When you're with your soul mate, time stands still, and the sex is absolutely incredible.

A great story. Thanks for posting it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fuck.

Damn good story. Guess you can't have a good relationship without a few good fights either. Sounds like they're good together.

rightbankrightbankover 7 years ago
marvelous

one of the most fun to read of it's kind on here. Well Done!!!

I loved the word play in the story, starting with the Title. Brilliant

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fuck!

I've read hundreds of stories on here, but this has to just about the hottest I've ever read. I'll be replaying this in my mind for days and days, aroused as hell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow!

I've read many stories and not one had made me want to leave a message as much as yours. It was truly a great read!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Mmmmm

I didn't even make it to the end, I had to get some personal relief by page five. After I recover I'll read the rest. Excellent story!

mrolemroleover 7 years ago
Fantastic!!

Few of us will ever achieve this level of joy with their partner.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Out-fucking-standing !

In all the many years I've been reading stories here, this is one of, if not the best. Great characters, great premise, great development, and just plain hot as shit. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
That had me hard

That story was fire it had me hard as fuck now i want to find a woman like the one in this story to pound out for life

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow!

That was really a great piece of work you gave us here. I think it's the best story I've read so far on this site... You know how to build some strong sexual tension! I loved how you left us frustrated with the episode in the bathroom, I really thought they would do it then but no, they just played with each other and it made it a hundred times better when they FINALLY had sex. The sexual tension between them was just amazing... And I have to admit that the "having your ex as a roommate" thing was kind of a turn on. Especially from the guy's point of view... I can't tell why but I appreciated the fact that you focused solely on his point of view. The fluffy parts at the end, when they confess their love for each other, was perfectly dosed and I thought it was really cute! (while it usually just bores me to death) So, all in all, you've done a great job and thanks for giving me the perfect story I had been looking for!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I missed my ex

It was like this with my ex. I miss this kind of sexual connection with him

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wet

Best I've read, and I read these a LOT because I am more horny than most men. This one is going to be bookmarked for the nights at the bar leave me luckless ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Horny!

That is one of the best stories I've read... reminded me of one particular ex 😋 might have to re-read it and have another orgasm or two, feeling very wet xx

auhunter04auhunter04about 7 years ago
gonna sue yo ass

my heart cant take too much of this.

Too bad more people don't come together like this

not the sexual part, the emotional part

Well done

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Sweet Dreams

Thanks to surgery, I can't get it up anymore but it didn't stop me from getting turned on and I love the taste of pussy love juices cumming on my tongue, in my mouth and flowing down my throat just like he did.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Bravo.

One of the best and well written stories I've read on here. Well done. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
YOU SHOULD WRITE PROFESSIONALLY

This is so good you could get job writing books if your skills are this good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wow

I just realised that you are so good at writing this.

Please continue this awesomeness

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
This is amazing

Well-written, and mind-blowingly erotic. Whoever you actually have sex with is a lucky person!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
actually crying

I've never commented before but this deserved a well done. My partner and I broke it off a couple weeks ago to try seeing other people, and this reminded me so vividly and intensely of our passion and sex play that the ending made me tear up. Maybe there's hope for us someday in Spain after all. You're a talented writer, a charismatic storyteller, and an erotic master. 5/5!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
AFF

Did you allow someone to post a copy of this on asianfanfics.com?

pursuitofmagicpursuitofmagicalmost 7 years ago
Amazing

A work of art. I'm coming back to study this.

MarshallaMarshallaalmost 7 years ago
Holy shit!!!

I'm really glad that those two crazy kids finally realized that they BELONG together!

Other than that, this is one of THE best stories I've read here on Literotica, and that's saying a lot! Without a doubt, it's going on my Favorites List immediately.

Seems they never stopped loving each other, and when two people have such mind blowing, passionate, loving sex like this, they should never part.

Really did a wonderful job with this story, for sure.

Thank you!

5 Stars, only because the scale doesn't go up to 20.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
HOLY SHIT

I am so wet.

Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Thanks

You aced it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Dear Author, A wonderfully HOT and exciting love story. Those two characters are very well depicted and are lovingly portrayed by your writing ability. Excellent job!

Thank you for the pure pleasure of your read. A true five! jntiques

hopelesshubbyhopelesshubbyalmost 6 years ago
Fantastic!

This story was incredible. Just fucking great. Easily one of the best I’ve ever read on this site and I’ve been on here for a loooooooong fucking time.

Bravo! Cheers! Well done!

pgmfamdapgmfamdaalmost 6 years ago

What an incredible story! The characters were well written and easily relatable (on some levels) and very well described. The build up was amazing and the payoff was spectacular! 5 stars for sure and thank you so much for sharing your talent with us!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Perfect sex stories don't exi—

Until now.

pops12345pops12345almost 5 years ago
Impressed

You are a good writer. I find the grammatical errors to just be an oversight and not surprising for the length of the story. Your excellent sense of tension leads to a rather climactic finale. Bravissimo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Really cool story, I loved it!

Ginger630Ginger630over 3 years ago

Great story. Love the teasing!

ukdukeukdukeabout 3 years ago

Excellent. Sensual AND romantic.

Thank you.

Soundguy39Soundguy39almost 3 years ago

I felt like your 3rd roommate, joining you silently in our apartment watching and writing in awe. The games played in my head like ones of past days with my late wife, and I was all to glad to tag along. The Love and passion dripping all around as I read this was truly intoxicating. SO glad I did not read this on the Mobile app! That would be a story I would have had NO choice but to share.

Wonderful writing and Excellent effort. Romance is still alive and well. My wife would have loved this!

Keep writing! You have a gift!

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

The best ever word play between 2 adults, funny, sexy, Great writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great great story.

On page 4, I thought Lacy and Michael would end up as **Romeo Whisky Bravo** (Roommates With Benefits).

I was wrong; Ypur story delightedly went even further.

The ending is great I am glad Michael and Lacy are married and enjoying their honeymoon.

Thank you to both co-authors. This story was clearly written by two great people. I know how much work it takes to write so well and without any spelling or grammar errors. Thank you to you and proofreaders.

Sign me "Grateful in Toronto"

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great premise.

Simply no better incest story -- and not the usual incest themes -- on Literotica.

Five stars.

KittyLover80KittyLover80almost 2 years ago

What a terrific story. A thrilling read. Please continure. Great couple.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Really enjoyable story. Excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fabulous story! So sexy and intense! Love that they reconnected and confirmed their ultimate collective destination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was phenomenal. Not a huge fan of cheating, but if I was invested in a relationship I wouldn't allow them to be in the same apartment as their best sex starcrossed lover. It can hardly be called cheating at that point. It also built the tension, where there is a will they won't they.

I actually prefer romances that end in impregnation. This is one of the few stories where over half of it is sex and it didn't get redundant, becuse of the shifting role-plays. Compared to say xarth, who I also generally like, there is no point of the sex past progressing a relationship, so drawn out or redundant sex scenes are boring. This handled sex scenes in a way where I loved it.

The main character was not an obligate self-hating/weak man like half the stories on here. There is a bit of suspension of disbelief with the original premise, but past that this could happen. The woman "drops the hankerchief" and the man takes the bait and tries to make something happen. There are no diatribes about how "most men don't appreciate a smart woman like I do". There isn't a weak man who inexplicably has women fawning over him. There is flirting and you don't mistake flirting for just piling on compliments and unearned declarations of love.

I liked this better than the dirty mouth GF one, because I prefer creampies. Impregnation (risk) is better to me, but anal and cumming on people are ok but to me all that is fruitless past establishing a precedent that she is willing to do anything to please you. The ultimate act of desire is things that risk or result in her making more of you. So in dirty mouth gf story I'd have preferred the mom get a creampie. This last one boils down to personal preference, but this partially hit my preference and I liked it more for that.

Honestly this is not my bread and butter, but I liked it better than 99% of stories I would consider my bread and butter. I cannot overrate this. I am generally a tough critic, because so many stories blow the tension and have a socially inept dude get sex, because this is a wank site and sex is supposed to happen; or have a rudementary grasp of story telling and spend the first page of the story setting up the characters in this super overt way followed by a heavy handed exposition dump. Honestly, I can't rave about this enough.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Incredible story ty!

dbsidedbsideabout 1 year ago

Added as a favorite 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

"Let me see it." Best line ever🤭

tsgtcapttsgtcapt7 months ago

Thank you, great read for the nth time!! Great flow, great storyline, great ending. Thank you, again.

xavierwxavierw4 months ago

WOW! This story is excellence personified!!

X-Man

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Somehow the following paragraph seemed weird. I can’t really explain why, though.

Her lusty voice in my wet ear sounded better than I ever remembered, "Oh . . . Oh . . . yeah . . . fuck . . . Oh fuck . . . Oh god . . . fuck . . . that's it . . . mmmm . . . mmmm . . . Michael . . . that's it . . . fuck me . . . oh . . . oh . . . Oh . . . Michael . . . we're fucking . . . oh god . . . Oh SHIT . . . OH . . . OH . . .OHHHHHHH," her voice trailed off into grunts of pleasure as she hugged me tighter.

AnonymousAnonymous1 day ago

This was amazing! I love the tension-build & the unpredictable real-ness with which you write. Makes your stories stand out from the crowd of 'just sex, maybe loosely woven semi-credible/mostly-fantasy 'plots' on this site' you also strike a reaally satisfying balance between plot, & sexy AND believable sex scenes, without compriomising one for the other. WELL DONE. I admit, 'daddy' games are usually a total turn-off for me, but it wasnt over the top, and the way you explained it as being their most private of secret games, simply managed to portray more of their intimacy & connection with each other & i could appreciate it was their kink, without letting it get in the way of a great story. And by god.. am i glad i stayed til the end. The magical sexual & emotional connection they had without even moving... omg... sooo freakin HOT! I wish more literotica stories gave homage to how great emotionally connected sex &, dare i say it, making love, can be. (Tho i noticed there isnt even a story tag for whatever this might be described as - which speaks volumes. AND is such a shame). The no-moving orgasm was so freakin beautiful and by far the best sex scene of the lot. I luuurve how intense my orgasms are when i have a deep emotional connection with a guy AND they're sensitive & secure enough to take the time to be still inside of me. It increases the feeling and the pleasure. I actually think yours may be the first story i've ever read thats described this mind-blowing sexual & emotional experience. Thank you. Please. Write more. Its been a while since you last uploaded anything. And i was disappointed to see so many of your works are in the incest/taboo category... not my usual kink. BUT.. I'll check them out with an open mind, because you're such a good writer, but i would also LOVE if you were in a position to write more erotic couplings. Anal. Reluctance. Dominance. Anything really. You're that good. From a femme pov pref. Tho again, your writing is so good that i can still appreciate it from the masc pov. Thank you for sharing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChancesAre@ChancesAre
901 Followers
Getting back into story telling again after trying some other writing projects. I just love the short story genre so much. Just submitted a new story- 'Sick in the Head' on 6/30. We'll see how soon it posts, hopefully by the weekend. Hope you like it.