All Comments on 'Another Love Pt. 02'

by RichardGerald

Sort by:
  • 426 Comments
Harryin VAHarryin VAover 7 years ago
Wife wants to make up YEARS of fucking another nan while husband at war so he makes him Mac & cheese?

This is so bad it's actually offensive to read. She got her young children involved in a massive family conspiracy to lie to her husband and upon finding out that he finally knows about her years of Serial cheating ....she's going to make it up to him buy cooking mac and cheese?

Is this a husband and man we are talking about or 7 year old kid? What sort of Man favorite dish is mac and cheese?

Even worse is her inability to understand why your husband might be upset...If you read the Stars carefully it appears that's all wife is angry that the husband is upset?

Woooop. Woooooo chooo choooo here come the reconciliation train... next stop stupid Plotteville... cuckstown... and the tiwn of pitiful

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 7 years ago
EVEN WORSE.. the wifes sex drive

If the wife's sexual drive changes which it did in this story several times that does not make her a bad person. What if she discovers her desire for her husband by fucking other men that is a serious problem and it's extremely humiliating and emasculating.

Then she discovers new sexual techniques which again she learned from another man. Wait until he finds out about that. !!!

It is the height of hypocrisy to call the husband a stick-in-the-mud and very conservative and set in his ways while at the same time she engages in deceit so that he has no chance of even trying something new or different

kimi1990kimi1990over 7 years ago
I made a terrible mistake

I gave you a five on the first part. I should have listened to the other commentators. "Neither of us have done anything wrong!" Delusional! This was impossible to read. All the characters are classless.. If anyone other than the author thinks this woman is a sympathetic character, they need to have their head examined. I'm sorry I wasted my time reading the first part. Had I known this was the second part, I would have just given you a low score and moved on. Maybe someone will like it. I sure don't.

castlekingside28castlekingside28over 7 years ago
Fucking Hot!!!

Don't listen to the small-dicked cuckolds complaining that the wife hasn't been crucified. This is a 5-star story from an excellent writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1 star

Predictable bullshit from you. I should have known. Good thing I haven't rated the first part yet so I can go back and give that one a 1 star too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I've read Matt Moreau stories that didn't make me this angry

I understand that there are four sections to this story. I guess that the fourth one will include the part where he comes to his senses, gets on his knees and apologizes for being difficult with her and then thanks her for having cuckolded him.

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
ANOTHER....A NICE WAY OF SAYING CHEATER

and then spin it for all you can handle, TK U MLJ LV NV

theGorrilla001theGorrilla001over 7 years ago

I could write all kinds of things about this story. Some have already made their way into the comments section here or in Chapter 1. So I only have one thing to add. I think your attitude and the direction this story is going is pretty well summed up in the author's note at the beginning. You don't want to hear about the incredibly selfish and wrong thing this wife has done to her husband and son. You see her as a "good wife" and that alone tells me everything I need to know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This quote

" I am not ashamed of what I have done, or sorry. I just hate that Rob knows and has been so hurt."

She will never get it. One a month for twenty some years. Making a child bear the secret.

Umforgiveable. If this turns into a reconciliation then this is a joke. The fact group sex is next does not bode well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
"I was and am a good wife and mother"

REALLY! What she has done is unforgivable, do not want to read any more of this. He should 'deal' with her and then claim late PTSD.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Don't believe the creampie craving fetishists slavering over another feast

You're well beyond left field with this one. This is worse than a RAAC. She's not even pretending to be sorry. Swing and a miss.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What's with the present tense?

What the hell, the first chapter was written halfway decently. This was in present tense and choppy as hell. It read like crap! 2 stars and you are lucky to get them.

luedonluedonover 7 years ago
Progressing well

It will be interesting to see where the story goes from here.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

Rhsc1Rhsc1over 7 years ago
Let

Me get this straight. While Rob was in harms way, risking his life, thinking that his loving wife was waiting for him, the wife is screwing around with a sleazebag artist who has an "open" marriage? Then to top that off she coaches her young son to clam up about it? Holy shit. Anything short of sending her packing is just wrong. Maybe he can dig Phillipe up and beat the shit out of him.

If the next installment is in group sex, are we to assume that Rob gets a three way with the wife and Phillipe's slut? I really really hope not and Instead Rob is celebrating with a couple hookers after sending the slut wife packing.

This story had so much promise after the first installment...then it somehow looks like it could be going to shit. I very rarely comment to this extent but this time I had to. It looks like you're going Ohio on us...damn...waste of a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

1* cuck bullshit that didn't need to be split into small parts, do you think we're dumb? and can't read a longer story? Lets face it, posted in one piece it'll be 6-7 pages.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
"Neither of us have done anything wrong."

If you don't make this bitch suffer you deserve hanging.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
And here comes the nosedive

You had something good, but now you're fucking it up. And I think you're aware of that, hence your putting part 3 under "Group Sex". You know you'd get torn apart in this category, so you're jumping ship.

Let me guess, you're going to have Karen get Avril involved to set up a threesome so you can justify the change. And then she's probably gonna become Rob's "second wife", since she's apparently lost without a man in her life. I mean, with what you've setup that's the only thing that makes sense.

You said Karen has only had two men in her life, so she's not about to share stories of orgies she had with Phil.

And if it's in Group Sex, that means there's gonna be Group Sex, which means Rob will agree to the inevitable threesome. And as we all know, M/F/F threesomes are the ultimate magic wand of forgiveness when it comes to cheated husbands. Unfortunately, I don't think any of these characters have enough life left in them to make things "even" for Karen's 20 years of fucking around.

I suppose I should've seen this coming. You've already done an "out there" pseudo-BTB story featuring a serial cheater, so why wouldn't you balance it with an "out there" RAAC story? That's kinda your MO anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Karen has her say...

Yeah, the poor dear needs to put things straight. Hopefully Mac and Cheese will make all better. Meanwhile wimpy hubby still HASN'T DIVORCED HER?!!?!

I don't know how you write such shitty characters.

rightbankrightbankover 7 years ago
no thanks

no way to save the marriage

or the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Predictably going down

Probably the coming group sex will be the whore, her lover and his wife in a flashback. lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Keep it in one piece next time

So I have to rate it 1* only once.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
Well written from her demented point of view.

Again. Fuck Karen!

What a super delusional, selfish and evil.bitch!

She has certainly shown love for herself, not sacrificing any desire of hers at the expense of her husband and children.

She literally makes me want to vomit!

I am very disappointed with Rob in this chapter. He is not behaving nearly as decisive as the first.

Unless this is a cuck and whore story, I cannot fathom reconciliation for a stolen life.

The level of betrayal is staggering.

onlythelonelyloveonlythelonelyloveover 7 years ago
Did nothing wrong...?

My jaw hit the ground. How delusional can you get? I have no problem with the idea that she thinks Phillipe saved her and thus her marriage. I can see that rather twisted logic, even if I have real problems with it, BUT

When she gets her son to cover and lie to his father, she has destroyed that relationship by making the son take sides against the father and for her lover, something the son becomes acutely aware of as he matures and understands what has happened. He has chosen his mother's side; he can't maintain a good relationship with his dad if he also wants to maintain his sanity It helps explain why her husband cannot connect with his sons, and the fact she is clueless about this is mind-boggling. Given that the author has had a pretty acute sense of human psychology in other stories, I cannot believe that what is going to go down in Parts 3 & 4 will be pretty; how can this man possibly forgive his wife for the harm she has done, given her delusional state? There is an a can of whoop-ass gonna be opened up....

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Standard RG

It was clear from the 'no btb' warning in the first chapter.

bassraybassrayover 7 years ago
wow, great story.

My wife had a 15 year affair and left me for her lover. I am a recovering alcoholic, After she left and her lover broke up. She could not come home to me as I was divorcing her. She went to my only son to live. It destroyed him. He went to pieces. I immediately got her to move back in with me (that was in 1996). We love each other because you can't turn love off. The intimacy in our relationship never returned, We still live together, more as brother and sister. I'm miserable but cannot turn my back on her. In the AA program we learn to make amends for our indiscretions. She feels the whole thing is my fault. I have been sober for 24 years with no lover in my life, trapped in a platonic purgatory. I feel for the characters in your story. Keep writing you are doing great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Where is stbrn348?

You forgot to tell us how great this creepy author is and how other author's are conspiring against him. Isn't it a great story? Just the fag cuck stuff everyone predicted. Going to group means she's going to offer him some pussy from other women, he's going to accept and down the sewer it goes. Typical RG garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
RAAC coming

If Rob still hasn't filed for divorce... Maybe he will when he finds the kids are not his. Probably not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

this chapter I gave a 1 because I couldn't go any lower. The first chapter was pretty good, I thought you had a good premise. Then I read this and I realized you don't have a clue what constitutes a good wife. She teaches her 6 year old to lie about this great love. She replaces the kids father with another man just because she's horny.and it's only when he finds out that she comes clean. I've been married for 30 years and if my wife did this I wouldn't divorce her, she wouldn't live that long. Your writing style is fine, just a crappy

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
@bassray

dude, throw yourself under a bus when you got a minute...

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 7 years ago
What's Going On?

You deleted my prologue comment? Well get ready. This is a horrible wife who, while telling her kids not to say anything, totally betrayed her husband. Who the hell was she good to? Certainly not her faithful and loving husband. I'm very disappointed with this chapter.

negative rating

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Terrible!

I, the Annon, told you she would justify it by saying "I did nothing wrong! You left me alone and I needed someone."

And, the author putting out such small chapters is just annoying. Just don't see the need for it. If all the four chapters are this small, why not put it all out together? It is still a short story. Taking a very small snippet and putting out like this is wrong.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 7 years ago
By The Way

I don't read Group Sex tales about cheaters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You can see it coming.........

Next chapter will be the threesome with Avril.

0zed0zedover 7 years ago
WAACC???

Can't believe she is that stupid. Or is this some kind of weird denial?

(You could have made the chapters longer)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Unbeleivable

First i agree with the comments of drawing out a short story to 4 even shorter chapters. Regarding the woman in this she and and her disloyal brats deserve the fate we all know will not arrive from this author. Whilst the children probably didn't fully understand the initial living together situation, as they grew older the awful truth would have become apparent . This man does not deserve the fate this author is planning and should divest himself from this squalid dysfunctional so called family and move on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
There is something very sad

about a talented writer, who creates nothing but weak men. This appears to be muck like Jail Breaking / On the Lam, where a good start ends with a terrible finish.

The fact that the author in his prolog says he wrote the woman as "a good wife" shows he is as delusional as the women he portrays. It was not a "sordid affair" of course not. That's when OTHER people cheat. Not when she does.

I predict the scores for this story will continue to nosedive, and the author will scratch his head and wonder why. Here's a clue: You write weak men, and vicious, soulless cheating sluts who get their way. It's not a recipe for success.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
she took his sons

she took his sons, she deserves nothing. all those years, every day a lie.

swedishreader1swedishreader1over 7 years ago
Will

Not be looking for the next part.

Whatever section you decide to put it in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nothing Wrong?

If she did nothing wrong, then why did she keep her affair secret? Why did she have her kids betray their father?

This is on sick bitch...

kdcee79kdcee79over 7 years ago
Was hoping for so much more

Really enjoyed Ch 1 but felt this chapter lacked your usual high quality; I was quite disappointed with it. However I don't understand some of the comments already posted by the "BTB at all costs" gang who obviously didn't read your intro to Ch 1 properly where you clearly stated that this tale would be spread over 4 chapters. Surely they weren't expecting a btb response in Ch 1....! Looking forward to the rest of the story. 2 **

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A Good Wife

The author has serious issues if he thinks this is how a good wife acts.

I'm not a burn the bitch or bastard type all the time, but if anyone deserves to be burned, it is this woman and her two kids. None of them are worth the trouble.

Move on and find someone who will love you and only you.

Dunny69Dunny69over 7 years ago
Disloyal tramp

"Neither of us has done anything wrong, why should we suffer" ??? She moves her lover in when he is at war in harms way, she lives in sordid matrimony in front of her children, she takes them to his home and integrates them into his family world and shes done nothing wrong? I don't think I've read of a more disgusting depraved episode in a family's life its as if the author has deliberately writing this to enrage and disgust the readers. You a one sick minded worthless cuckhold you mate i cant begin to understand what makes you tick and be able to invent such weak spineless males ( i wont say men) and delusional, worthless, selfish sick bitches. It would be fantastic if someone would take your anticipated wet ending to this story and rewrite a conclusion that brings down hurt pain and revenge on this sick bunch of so called family members. We all know its not going to come from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1 star

Let's see she explains everything he gets mad and leaves she gets him to have sex with others to show it was nothing and they get back together. She is just a whore and so is the old lady.

sugnasugnaover 7 years ago
Rob

At this point Rob is sitting there having been told next to everything by his cheating wife. As a man's man, a military man, he is a problem solver. He may not be interested in the emotional side of life and her "reasons" for cheating lame as they are. He is going to be interested in 1. The FACT that she deserted both before the war and during wartime. 2. The FACT that she involved his sons in the desertion and the FACT that they kept her secret and entered into her dishonor when they were old enough to know better and still kept her secret. The three of them are not the kind of people he would want to be associated with, let alone have as family. His whole life has been about honor and doing his duty. (unless the author plays a cheap trick and has hidden important information about Rob from the reader)

While Rob may not turn into a homicidal maniac and take revenge, there is no way that he would continue his relationship with any of the three. What I have rarely if ever seen before in this genre is a protagonist who comes to the realization that he can live without a shit wife or even shit kids in his life. It is almost as though the writers in this category live in a box in the back of a closet somewhere. I know many divorced men whose wives put them through shit for years who now are very happy living alone. They have no problem finding women to date and they are much happier not eating shit from a stupid/foolish woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I think you are going

Too fuck up a good damn story. You going to cuck him up. Like you said . You were going to model him after yourself . What a waste of a good story . The man lived a lie from his wife . And you make it seem like he is selfish. Burn the sank down .

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thanks but no thanks

Thanks for your effort but I am done with this.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 7 years ago
The comments are hilarious

The husband married far above his empathetic / emotional and carnal savvy pay grade as far as I can see. The truth is that what's done is done and was done a decade plus change in the past to boot. He can divorce her true, but she will replace him a whole lot easier then the other way round.

I repeat - this marriage has been a success by most objective measures - they have shared a better then average sex life for two decades , materially prosperous and have shared in raising independent and successful children. So this is a bad story ? I think not. 95 % of the virulent critics would wade thru flash flood to express their outrage in part 3. Bet me please.

Full marks *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hogwash

betrayal is betrayal. There are military spouses who are loyal while separated. Cheating while your spouse is serving at war is disgusting. Continuing for years after is piling disrespect upon the betrayal. Justify this garbage, I stop reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I have never said this to an author before, but pls kill your writing ricky..

you are slowly losing your mind and your work is progressively getting worse( not that it was ever great to begin with)...

even the last story of yours which you claimed was btb was not it. It was just another tale about a wimpy cuck wrapped in a different package..

Btb isnt about beating your wife and killing her or her lovers..

It is about removing yourself far away from a shitty situation and going on with your life with your dignity intact. It is about not being forced to take any more crap from ppl who have been dumping on you without your knowledge. Its about winning.

There are just so many things wrong with this story and now you are taking it into a group sex category..

I'm sure his agreeing to become swingers with his wife will solve all their problems..

It'll open his eyes and negate years of being treated with disrespect and being lied to and being made a fool of by his family and everyone else who knew about it..

the wife is a horrible whore who has some serious mental issues... She did nothing wrong? If it wasn't wrong why hide it??

Well this will be the last mistake I make of reading your work..

Get some help dude...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
love your writing

and the way you explain how your characters think even thou i don't think many people would have acted like her or her sons and if the boys really love their father well enough said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very sad and a disaster

the wife knew exactly what she was doing... throwing crap into her husband's face. I know of too many actual marriages traveling this road. Some husbands never find out, other find out and never say word to wife and other kick her butt to the curb. Hoping this one takes the right path thanks 5

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiover 7 years ago
Beautiful story about . . .

. . . one of my favorite topics, a spouse who has a second lover he or she is totally in love with and committed to. In many ways this story by RichardGerald reminds me of one called Two Loves by Romantic1 seen through a lense so the image is inverted.

Many, mostly men, say a person can only love one person, or at least one at a time. Don't sell humans so short. Loving can be an endless capacity. Societal rules mostly point another direction but in this situation society is not the final arbiter.

I am fascinated with this story of Rob and Karen and await the next chapter. Helluva good job author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
this woman committed adultry over a long period and pulled her children into it

there is no excuse for it, she is simply and lived as with her lover, an adulteress slut, who destroyed her own family. She simply needs to walk away from the man who loved her and let him be, taking nothing with her except the momento of her affair.

1* for trying to paint her as a loving wife and mother. She said it all when she said she had no feeling for her husband, she was out of love and lust for him, simply using him as her lifestyle provider. He would be justified, as many husbands do, to simply kill her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Not as well written as part one

Part two reads very expository - there was no "in-story" reason for the wife to suddenly reminiscence her affair like that. It was as if you stepped outside the story and gave an outline of a plot instead of telling a story.

In part 1 we followed the husband in real time as he made the discovery, which was very a plausible way of conveying it. It felt emotional and genuine. But in part 2 the wife suddenly started telling the entire story about her lover to nobody in particular for no particular reason. You should have held back on the exposition until she was telling her husband or until she saw the painting and her memories suddenly got triggered or something like that. There should be a story-reason for her to tell. So what now? Are you going to re-tell the entire thing in part 3 when the main characters talk about it? Or are you just going to brush over it with a "In a shaking voice she told him about the affair..."?

In summary you kinda blew your wad too soon which hurts the narrative structure and breaks immersion. I think you may have been too eager to get to the meat of the story, so you forgot to let your characters tell it rather than yourself. Therefore I can unfortunately not rate this part as high as part 1.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Adulterer

24 year + affair , always loved Phillipre, best Christmas ever with her lover, abused the children and their trust, was not capable of being honest with her husband, makes assumptions about her husband ( would want to go to war than stay with her) I could go and on, she is just a horrible person. No matter how much revenge sex occurs, just run away Rob, don't look back, divorce her and perhaps try Phillipes wife for the next 20 years, or perhaps one of her 30 year old daughters .

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 7 years ago
Still enjoying this but a few thoughts

Rob is the only one not enjoying multiple sex partners. His wife clearly has no recollection of their marriage vows. Instead of being honest and talking with her husband, maybe going to counseling or a sex therapist, she hops into the sack with foreign, exotic, Phillipe. After her second child, when she was thirty, lack of sex drive was either due to being busy with kids and her nursing job, and just not being in the mood, or some other issue needing help, like depression. But she lies to her husband having this romance outside her marriage. And suddenly he finds out. She is so selfish, she never once imagines how Rob would feel if she were discovered, nor how she would feel if Rob cheated. She instead rationalizes the affair to avoid any guilt. Pretty pathologic and self-centered. Can't wait for more.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 7 years ago
LordSlamdawg

How can you claim this was successful marriage when the wife used or blackmailed or put pressure on a six year old kid not to tell the father ?

explain that one you ignorant asshole?

Suppose the husband did 't want to explore his sexuality? Suppose he wanted to try different things? He never got the chance because the wife decided that he couldn't handle it without even approaching him. That's not a successful marriage that hostile aggressive enemy action by somebody who claims to loves you.

What is done is done? For the wife yes but the husband just found out about it.#!

So the wife gets to cheat... involve or blackmail her six-year-old son destroying the kids relationship with her father for the rest of Eternity and the gets to move on. But the husband who just found out about it ....nooooooo he doesn't have any right to be upset according to you.

Dude listen ...carefully go fuck yourself

luedonluedonover 7 years ago
And here is the news

Most of the comments on this story are criticising the characters and their behaviour.

No matter what you, as reader, think the characters in this story should do or not do, they will do what RichardGerald wants them to do. As author, it's his his story.

If you don't like what he has them doing, there is a quite well-administered procedure for submitting a story in which your own characters will do precisely what you want them to do.

Then other readers can tell you that they don't like what your characters are doing.

Lue

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 7 years ago
This story is still being set up.

We have yet to read the impossible solution to this dilemma, or seen the confrontation. Readers are confusing the character with the writer. The wife is not a good person. The writer has an interesting plot going. In most people's reality, there can be no forgiving of the wife. One huge problem is that she feels that she did nothing wrong. Lying, cheating, and making her kids do the same is justified in her world, but not for most of us readers. I am very concerned that the next chapter is in "Group Sex". That makes no sense to me at all, if the wife is still in the picture. Or will we find the husband has been banging a dozen different women and suddenly the wife's actions don't seem so bad?

checkaho013checkaho013over 7 years ago
Good Wife?

You said you wrote her as a good wife. You don't think she is dishonest, selfish, and weak? I agree with most of the others, I would kick a bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Just another CHEATING slut story

I know she was sad and alone and he was soooooo nice and needed someone so the slut starts an affair and even worse she involves their kids in her lies and deceit, he needs to throw her slut cheating ass in the street......

aptonthe503aptonthe503over 7 years ago
Agree with HDK

I like the overall plot and course of this story, even if I don't like the female antagonist. But RG has set up the story and characters very well. Good back story and conflict.

But like HDK, I'm puzzled by the fact the next installment will be in the group sex section. Will Rob be seduced by a multiple partner orgy with his wife and her whore friends? I'm not sure I'll like that. But I'll reserve my judgement for the actual story.

Thanks RG, for sharing a good story and please keep writing!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 7 years ago
Thoughts

As usual, I am writing these as I go.

I have just started this, and already I am ready to spit nails! After 4 and 1/2 years she has no physical desire for her husband and has been "faking" it for a year and hasn't done anything about it? Then, one FUCKING dinner with Philippe and she's hot to trot, though she's with Philippe "in spirit". After just THREE weeks Philippe gets her in his bed!

"an armature painter" - I assume you mean "amateur"?

I do admire her way of sharing her sexual knowledge with her husband. One of my common complaints in these stories is the wife who "can't" do things with her husband that she does with her lover, because he'll wonder where she learned them. Karen used one of the methods I have always suggested!

"mad at my husband because I knew that secretly he loved going to war." - What a cunt! Oh, I'm SURE he wouldn't rather stay home!

To involve him in her children's lives, to include THEM in this, I don't know what to call it, adulterous/polyamorous/swinger? lifestyle is reprehensible. And she wonders why there is a widening gulf with their father?

"I was Philippe's companion" - No, you were Philippe's slut!

When she called Avril, please translate!

"I am not ashamed of what I have done, or sorry. I just hate that Rob knows and has been so hurt. It simply is not fair. Neither of us have done anything wrong. Why should we suffer?" - Then there should be no hope for your marriage! If you can't honestly say that you are sorry and ashamed no real man would have anything to do with you. So you're only problem is that Rob knows and is hurt? It's ENTIRELY fair, except for Rob - HE has done nothing wrong; YOU are a cheating wife, of course you should suffer!

"I was and am a good woman and wife." - You have an odd definition. Would you think that Rob was a good man and husband if you discovered that he had a long-term affair?

"Oh dear, why does he not understand? If only Philippe were here..." - How can, and why should, he understand? And if Philippe was here he could probably expect a beat down!

"I have a love story to tell you that concerns me and someone else." - No loving wife should have a "love" story concerning her and someone else, and no man should have to listen to it!

"he helped me sexually when I was in a terrible situation, and then he took care of my children and me when I was left alone," - Again, a LOVING wife doesn't get sexual help from another man! She TALKS to her husband, if they can't fix it themselves they go to counseling. And to let ANY other man, let alone her lover, take care of her (not "our"?) children, to the point that they essentially become part of the lover's extended family is disgusting, and, not to repeat myself, now she wonders why there is a gulf between Rob and their sons?

I am going to withhold further scoring till the end.

Group sex? - Yeah, Philippe got Karen while she was young and had a loving husband, Rob gets a dried up cunt Avril whose husband is dead. Yup, all even!

I don't understand how when the sons grew up and realized what their mother had done that they didn't tell HER to go to Hell and tell their father the truth!

@LordSlamDawgg - You CAN'T be serious! So you're saying that you would be cool if what happened to Rob happened to you?

CrkcpprCrkcpprover 7 years ago
Group sex ???

Did I miss the part where RG said that the next chapter would be in the group sex hub?

@Vulcan_in_Ohio : Ditto , exactly my thoughts.

@Harryin Va : I agreed with your first comment , but when you personally attacked Lordslamdawgg , you showed your well known crassness and Bullyish behavior !

LSD is one of if not the best long time commenters on this site. He understands more about Lit and is able to do it in a usually uplifting way and is 95 Percent of the time spot on. You and I together can't hold a candle to his comprehension in this category !

@ RichardGearld : I didn't care for this chapter at all . As a former carrier airdale involved in the same time frame this story is set in , I personally saw the devastation that cheating and/or "Dear John" letters brought. It was truly agonizing to see strong men reduced to a shitty mess , and topped of by being on a 4.6 acre floating cage with no way off. All people who write of such things do not understand that side of it, you can't unless you see it first hand , up close and personal.

I will not score this chapter until the whole series is posted.

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 7 years ago
Good story. Evil woman.

She has had many years to buy her own BS. However, she obviously knew it was wrong early on or she would have shared it with her husband long ago instead of actively undermining his relationship with his children by making them part of the deceit.

ISKwestISKwestover 7 years ago
better than average

I don't like most 'betrayal' stories written as BTB. Not that I don't enjoy a good revenge tale, but because in most BTB stories the wife's motivations are never explained. Worse, in most BTB stories the wronged husband doesn't even want to know. This makes for a very unsatisfying story if the reader isn't in it for his revenge kick.

Chapter one ended on an ominous note for me, because Rob was showing the usual withdrawal symptoms, etc.

Chapter two resolved my main complaint about these stories. Specifically, Karen comes clean, as it were. The reader is shown how her mind works. We're still one up on poor Rob, but at least I as reader have some sort of baseline to evaluate Karen.

OK, here's where it gets tricky. A story ought to be true to its own internal reality -- meaning, the motivations which drive the story ought to be addressed and resolved within the plotline. AS WRITTEN, Karen comes across as delusional at best. Her story is self-contradictory at a number of key points, so she is kidding herself with her rationalizations. The one fact is that Rob was out of the communication loop. Things were done that had, or could have had, an effect on him, and he was not consulted. A partnership works on communication and shared assumptions about how the relationship works. As far as Karen is concerned, here is where she failed. That's what she did 'wrong' and, as written, she knows it as well. This is what drives the story.

So, Karen's sense of delusion is what would have to be addressed. The degree of success (good vs very good or better) of the story will hinge on this.

In a similar vein the story has already 'failed' in the way it has stacked things against poor Rob. Specifically, Philippe is already dead. Rob has been deprived of a source of closure by not being able to confront Philippe and (as written) Philippe's self-serving rationalizations. How kind of Philippe to help poor weak Karen when her husband is off in a war zone. I don't ordinarily like mere violence but in this case a confrontation between Philippe and Rob would not have been out of place.

Rob: Tell me, Philippe. Is it justifiable for you to make convenient assumptions about what is good for me, without consultation?

Philippe: But you did benefit, Rob.

Rob: You're not answering my question. Did you consider my feelings?

Philippe: .. (fill as needed)

Rob: I'm just supposed to go along with how you see things?

Philippe: .. (more blabla as needed)

Rob then pounds Philippe into a bloody mess, then says: That's how it feels, Philippe. That's how I see things. I'm glad you don't think I needed your permission. I won't even ask you to agree with me. I just ask that I have the same freedoms that you give yourself.

Anyway, a good story up to now. The moral/ethical boundaries are reasonably well-defined. It remains to be seen whether the moral/ethical issues brought up will in fact be addressed in last two chapters.

dyonysosdyonysosover 7 years ago
I'm sorry

I don't like where this going at all,i'm all for reconciliationstorys but this, as far as i can see, will end in smth different like some sort of a comunity where all live happily ever after

I'm not saying the wife is a slut but she is out of this world and completly delusional to want to feed this kind of shit to her allready suffering husband,i'm sorry but getting into the group sex topic is to me indication to where this is going

payenbrantpayenbrantover 7 years ago
I do not like...

...what you seem to be doing here.

Will wait to see what happens. Well written, but has my stomach in knots.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Another lame excuse

Why do women always think they have good excuses? Just another lying cheating slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sorry

I love folks fixing their problems a great deal. But you need to have a miracle if you plan to make this ok. She is a selfish bitch and should be made to hit the street with nothing; let Rob find a woman who knows the meaning of love and fidelity.

FD45FD45over 7 years ago
I would not do that

Switching categories is always a mistake.

At least you put a note on the end.

Let's start with that one perfect line: " Now he will pay for his childhood loyalty to his mother"

Elegant. True. Tragic.

This woman who 'did nothing wrong' according to her and her enabler Avril has brought a ton of sad upon her entire family...and she refuses to get it.

Avril MAY have done nothing wrong. Karen most certainly has. She just refuses to admit it, which makes her sin more, not less egregious in my eyes.

nickbgbnickbgbover 7 years ago
A calculated affair which never really ceased throughout the 25-years of their marriage.

Despite the ongoing deception that has been their marriage Karen still believes herself to be a good person, however i find her to be one of the most unsympathetic characters i've read about in some while.

Her only regret is in being caught, little else. Karen believed her husband to be 'gullible' and schemed to take advantage of such. When Robert returned from the war Karen could tell that he needed her, yet she sought out the arms of another instead. Even in the glare of exposure, the wife seems to be more concerned about Avril and the museum than Robert. There doesn't appear to be any awareness of how seriously she has wronged her husband, none. The delusion is remarkable.

As for Philippe - well he targeted an evidently vulnerable and stupid/naive married young woman. Nor could he have had any respect for Robert at all, what with the duration of the affair.

The first part had so much potential, but i simply can't buy into the future trajectory of this tale. Sorry. I really would like it if another author could pick up where the first chapter left off though...

Depending upon the story i can be someone who hopes for RAAC, this just isn't one of those instances.

Nick

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Unforgivable!

I find that I cannot forgive the author for not providing the full recipe for Karen's French Affair Mac and Cheese!

Aside from that this is an excellent story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

You have done a fine job of showing how a cheating spouse justifies their betrayal.

Also, you have shown how the cheater can get young children to lie to cover their betrayal.

And you have shown how the cheater doesn't feel bad about the cheating, only that it was discovered.

You have done an excellent job of portraying the mind of a cheater.

I am going to wait to rate this story until I read the other two chapters. But as it sits now, I can see no legitimate way for these two to stay together. I will honestly be surprised if the relationship with the two sons and their father can survive.

The characters, as written so far, have no hope to save the relationship. And to force a reconciliation, you will have to change either one or both of the characters so much that they will be unrecognizable to what they started as.

FD45FD45over 7 years ago
Mm

Like most of the other posters, I do not like where this is going and the shift to 'group sex' does not settle my nerves in the slightest.

However, I understand the definition of 'tragedy'. This is a tragic tale.

The wife was unable to enjoy sex with her husband. She was damaged. Her new relationship 'healed' her and she fell in love at the same time. It 'fixed' her relationship...at the eventual cost of her relationship. A sexual 'Gift of the Magi' in some ways.

Yes, she doesn't get it. She refuses to get it. Because for her, her interactions with Philippe were days of wine and roses, with the enabling of Avril, all cheerleading that she was doing nothing wrong, at least in French eyes.

She is not French.

She does not live in France.

She needs to see her circumstances with the eyes of...well...essentially anywhere which is NOT France. Most of the world would treat her much worse than a simple divorce for her actions.

But this is engaging. Short and emotional enough to be punchy, even though I do not like Karen or Avril. (Those unsophisticated Anglo Saxon eyes)

I understand why she did it.

I empathize with the situation she finds herself.

This does not cover the 'sin'. She had a choice which hurt her family...and she made it. And she continued to make it.

She really needs to feel some of the pain. I doubt she will though. You have a reputation for being soft on your cheating sluts. They all get soft landings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So… If I have this straight:

Bob is the love of her life.

He’s a proud, loving, faithful husband

Philippe gives her hands on sex education in her time of need

Philippe lives with her while Bob is away, in her marital bed/house

For all intents and purposes, the affair never ended

She brain washes their sons, and may have been the cause of the issues between Bob and his sons.

She still goes out to ‘play’ when she’s away from Bob

AND she has a ‘love story’ to tell Bob…

Bob should be introducing her to his divorce attorney.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

He hasn't divorced her on the spot, so we all know what's coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Group sex will be the whore telling Rob all the nice things she learned with Phil and his friends while he was away...

Sidney43Sidney43over 7 years ago

" I am not ashamed of what I have done, or sorry. I just hate that Rob knows and has been so hurt. It simply is not fair. Neither of us have done anything wrong. Why should we suffer?"

Ah, there we have it, the crux, the essence of the story and the problem. But of course dear readers she has done something wrong, something very wrong. I don't know where the author is going to take us, but I can tell you that the wife is delusional from the statement I put in quotes. Rob is not the man I think he is if he just accepts what she did. Not only did she have a long sexual relationship with another man, but she essentially estranged his sons from him because of the deception and the toll that took on their relationship. I do think this is one of the weak points in this story, it is very difficult for two young sons to keep that kind of situation from their father over a long period of time. The author has thrown in the sons sexual orientation as a kind of rationalization of why they are estranged, but that is probably just a diversionary tactic.

I suppose we are to accept that Rob was actually the beneficiary of the other mans experience and largess. After all he awakened the lovely wife from her sexual doldrums and he enjoyed that increased activity. Somehow, I doubt that he is going to be grateful, men like Rob don't accept such "gifts" gladly, no matter how much others might think there is really no harm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Caputured it..

I cannot say I enjoyed this chapter, but you did an excellent job of capturing the ability of individuals to rationalize their actions, however wrong or destructive. I hope I am surprised with the direction I feel this is going, but either way I am along for the ride.

wonder203wonder203over 7 years ago
You are making a mistake

In the first story we saw that she had an affair. It was the only way the painting could have been done.

In the second story we see it was not just a short affair but a full blown deceitful affair that lasted from the birth of their son.....the whole marriage! And she does not think she has done anything wrong???? Then why tell her son's not to tell their dad? She knew he would see it as cheating.

Now you are going to Group Sex???????????? I liked the basic story but I will probably stop reading now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Respect your story and your readers

In chapter 1 you tell us that they have been married 26 years. That puts their marriage beginning in 1989 or 1990. Rob gets called up in August of 1990 they could not have been married for over 4 years when the affair began. Even if we re-calibrate and set the year of the current story to 2021 or so it still is impossible to believe.

Rob and Karen were 24 year old virgins! They are not religious the only explanation could be that they have extraordinarily low sex drives. According to Rob, Karen is hot. According to Karen, Rob is a tall handsome prince charming. How could he get through a stint in the Navy and remain a virgin? He even tells Karen about a date where the husband gives him the go ahead to screw his wife.

Rob and Karen get married within 3 months of meeting but have sex before marriage. Everything is ok in bed until after baby 2 comes around. Karen loses all sexual desire yet allows herself to be picked up by a man over 12 years her senior. She is fucking him within 3 weeks of their meeting. Was she kept in a convent until she met Rob? How could this woman only have had sex with 2 men in her life? She seems to be an easy mark. She is so stuck on herself that at 50 she is checking on whether people in the club are checking her out and assuring herself that she still had it.

Karen is probably the most despicable character that you have developed in your stories that I have read. All of your stories involve a cheating wife and a clueless husband but this one is over the top.She claims to love Rob but treats him with contempt. She says he is sensitive " but no relationship problem that he could see without the assistance of a trained guide dog. With people, he is hopeless." She knows that Rob is depressed that he doesn't have a better relationship with her sons but takes no responsibility for destroying that relationship by involving them in her deception.

"I am not ashamed of what I have done, or sorry. I just hate that Rob knows and has been so hurt. It simply is not fair. Neither of us have done anything wrong. Why should we suffer?

I was and am a good woman and wife."

If that were true, she would have told Rob about Phillipe from the beginning. She maintained the sexual relationship for over 20 years. Rob really had to be clueless if she visited her lover every month. There is no way that stories about Phillipe and his family would not have been mentioned by the kids when he lived with them for 9 months and only left 2 days before Rob returned from his deployment.

There is so much more. She new that Rob was suffering when he returned home but instead of comforting him, she got closer to Phillipe. Everything is about her. This story barely mentions Rob. We know more about Phillipe and his family than Rob.

The final scene in this chapter is crazy. After weeks of not talking, to think that Rob would sit down and have dinner with her before hearing her story is nuts. If I were Rob, I would fear being poisoned. He doesn't even know how extensive her cheating is yet. There is nothing she can do to fix things. He has lost his identity and 26 years of his life. Even if he fucks Phillipe's wife and daughters till his dick falls off he loses. This story is written to provoke angry reactions; it is effective but that does not make it a good story. It is completely implausible. I again assert that RG is not a man because no man could think a man would behave like his characters do.

reasonable man

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
@wonder203

You have to be too retarded or maybe you just can't read, but it was clearly explained in the first part that the affair lasted for most of their married life.

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 7 years ago
Fantasy

This woman is fantasising. Please tell me you understand this.

SyrustheVirusSyrustheVirusover 7 years ago

I have to agree with the previous comment...no interest whatsoever in reading the sluts justifications......skip to.chapter 4 where he leaves her ass.

woodmanonewoodmanoneover 7 years ago
This author

is talented and I have enjoyed some of his other works that's why I gave it a 3. This story not so much. The wife has not only done something no husband could live with but she is delusional about her actions.

The wife's attitude is it is okay to be betray your husband and bring your children into the hypocrisy of her actions. Then she says she is a good wife and mother. As I said she is delusional.

Thank you for your hard work but I think I'll stop reading now.

Woodmanone

SelqSelqover 7 years ago

You have thoroughly fleshed out the mind of the cheater, and she is a cheater, there is no doubt.

If she had come to her husband, when this all began, and he had agreed to it, that would be fine. But, she didn't, she is the definition of a cake eater, she wants everything.

She NEVER gave him the option to take another lover, so for those that defend her tell me how that is fair and right.

To make these characters reconcile, you are going to have to change them so much that they will be unrecognizable to the way you created them. And even in fiction, there is a limit to how far you can suspend belief.

looking4itlooking4itover 7 years ago

I hope you were laughing when you wrote this, "... after all I wrote her as a good wife."

This part was even worse than the first in regard to respect for her husband from both "wife" and sons. Thank you for moving the rest to group sex where I won't have to see how you continue. Will a threesome with Avril really take 25+ years of lies and deceit away? Really?

You wouldn't actually write other stories under the name xleglover, would you?

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 7 years ago
You lost me, too

I suspended my disbelief in Chapter One, hoping that you'd provide some plausible explanation for this plot as the story progresses. But this is just too difficult to believe, even for fiction. A wife has a decade-long affair, and even her kids know about it, but hubby doesn't? And she thinks she's done nothing wrong by hiding it from him? If she really believes it's okay, then why wouldn't she just tell him?

I also don't understand why you'd place a multi-chapter story in different categories. It's a surefire way to lose readers.

I do give you kudos, however, for writing a story that has stirred up SO much emotion! I thought Harry was going to have a heart attack after the first chapter -- and he came back for more! So many readers seem to hate all of your stories, yet they keep reading them!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 7 years ago
@Sydney43

Only one of the sons is gay, so that can't explain his estrangement from BOTH sons, and he doesn't know about the son's sexual orientation anyway.

It's obvious to me anyway, that the estrangement resulted from Karen including them in her lies, though I still don't understand why they didn't turn on her once they were old enough to understand what she did!

RhomanovRhomanovover 7 years ago
?????

Huh?

Not sure if I will continue.

This tale just did a moebius.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Her lack of remorse -- for the affair, for destroying his relationship with his kids, for the pain he is in -- is shocking. And wanting to go be with Avril without reconciling here? What a piece of work....

BigGuy33BigGuy33over 7 years ago
Brilliant

You have crafted a story and scenario that is both unbelievable yet entirely plausible. It's too bad that so many readers are quick to jump to conclusions about where the story is headed, as well as only judging (scoring) a story based on whether or not the wife gets her comeuppance and not the excellence of the writing itself. I have enjoyed all of your stories even if they didn't end the way I would have liked them to and am looking forward to the continuation of this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sorry not buying it... Author is definitely not a man...

Sorry this is absolute bullshit. This woman is in not way in love with her husband. She is insulting at best, a lying conniving cunt at worst. I figure this author will allow the whore to justify her behavior and Rob will come back and "understand" how valuable this French fucktard was to their relationship and will happily wear a chastity device and sleep in a dog crate in the basement while this fag sons watch homo porn or something like that. When in reality he would have simply took a trip away while the house burned down mysteriously. He would have just been away when it happened, split the insurance with the bitch and walked away from the whole lot. Good riddance, she is just a pussy and she is getting old anyway. Believe me, retired military in good shape with a wallet will get all the young pussy any man could want. You don't need your fag sons anyway since they were never part of Rob's family, probably not his anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Not sure why you are going to change to group, finish the story as you started. Write a group story if you like but never change in the middle of a story.

SkibumSkibumover 7 years ago
Next installment?

The note from the author to "Look for the next part under Group Sex" bugs me. Shouldn't there be a consistency to the genres that a multipart story is posted under? Just allow readers (like me) with poor memories to easily find the follow up chapters.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 7 years ago
Buuutttt .....

No one told Rob that having sexual consorts was ok..... there be the twist in her logic of having done no wrong, no regrets etc. Im sure that long service in a war zone would qualify in her mind as stress equal to her own at that time that supposedly drive her to Phillipes arms... did Rob not deserve equal potential to seek comfort in a sressful warzone?? Surely some lovely young aircraft mechanic would fall for mr tall dark and handsome. This goose didnt afford the gander the same priviliges.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Changing groups because she is slut...

He is changing categories because we are going to find out she is into BBC and Rob will be expected to clean them up. She was screwing around while he was at home, then she moves the French bastard into her bed as soon as husbands plane is in the air. Seriously, Rob needs to get rid of these backstabbing shits as soon as possible.

Is the story well written, I suppose, however I find that if I can't suspend my disbelieving I can't hang with the story. I can't find anything likeable about this woman, she feels no remorse for cheating on her husband, I will bet she will tell him how much Rob owes to the bastard and the French whore will think how provincial he is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Whore

If you take her are the ass boys back you are shit

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous