All Comments on 'Arian's Pool Ch. 01'

by Androgynousother

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
maddictmaddictover 7 years ago
To much information .

You might have to change the ending of your book, single girl meets a friend.

So is Mike naked, I (my)wood be, third times a charm when it cums to clothing by the swimin hole!

maddictmaddictover 7 years ago
Oh cool.

There's more chapters, thought 1st ch. was in new stories. Cool.

Nice story by the way.

rightbankrightbankalmost 7 years ago
Intriguing beginning

Such a contrast from the City to the sparsity of Wales. The complications of a stressful divorce to the solitude of her (nearly) private woods.

Benny needs a stern talking to for not alerting her to the presence of another at the pool.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Good stuff, so far.........

It's really good to see a story from a writer who is literate and writes in English!

It's also good that there is no attempt to tailor the story for other country's readers, with irritating explanations, in parentheses, about different word use in the land where English, as she is spoke, originated!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Dang. Every story is just as amazing.

Please write more romances. You have great skill in them. Although I didn't know you could get BT and Sky at the same time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAndrogynousother@Androgynousother
1722 Followers
Let's not kid ourselves, I write long stories with happy endings - whatever section they're uploaded to, and my characters tend to drink tea and eat bacon and egg sandwiches, might as well tell you now. If you don't like my characters or what they do, please remember they are...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories