All Comments on 'Wedding Night Cuckold Ch. 01'

by a_random_user

Sort by:
  • 50 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Interesting

Unusual way to cuck a husband, how much we talking here??

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loved it!

Can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I enjoyed it!

I liked the story and look forward to the next part! Ignore the haters and write for yourself and those of us who enjoy the storyline. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I can see at least 2 more chapters

Mr Montgomery's return engagement with Emily and Richard, and Olivia and James' wedding night. Oooo, make that 3 more - forgot about Richard's pay off with Olivia. Will be watching for the next chapters - please don't keep us waiting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Keep writing.

Speaking as someone with an MFA, let me assure you that I like this story and I rated it 4*. However, If the sex in the next chapters is a lot more erotic, I'll rate them 5*.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Another "indecent proposal" story ends the way all fetishists like...with the rich and....

....powerful, waving their oversized cocks at all the women in their ever expanding universe of sluts, while their men stroke their inadequate weenies to the grunts and moans of their women taking it deeper and harder than Hubbie could ever deliver.....and no end in site. Because, mr. Richbigdick has no end of funds, an infinite libido, zero recovery required and all women want giant cocks to please them (once they get over that initial pain)...the the point, they will pimp ot their girlfriends to this SuperCock.

"What you are, Madame, has been long since established. We are now, merely settling the price."

Newlyweds, indeed. They're all just staff now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The forbidden thrill

Of watching your wife obey a stranger with a larger cock. It is powerful, the lust you feel watching his thick head force her to struggle as she sucks his rod, the moans and grunts as he forces himself into her tight slit, the squishy feel of his cum as you take sloppy seconds, the way she obeys his every command and crawls across the bed to suck him hard again or take his final load in her mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Keep writing; we need installments!

Great story. There are very few areas of life left, in America and Europe, which have not yet been reined in by either sexual abuse lawsuits or by women´s rights. However, the art world still has their share of wealthy patrons who extract sexual favors from artists and MFAs.

My wife and I loved this story because she is an MFA and she has fucked her share of patrons, museum curators, media art critics and professors to get where she is with her career. She was already beginning to do this in college, when we started dating. It was our unwritten pre-nup that she would continue to strategically spread her legs for other men, as necessary, to advance her career. She knew good art wasn´t enough to get ahead. She usually has at least one new lover or new sexual encounter once a year.

I have enjoyed sloppy seconds and a sexually excited wife for over 10 years now. She is even planning to let one wealthy patron breed her. Feudalism is still alive and well in the arts! There are benefits for all involved in these arrangements. Historically women often chose to breed with the wealthy and powerful, for the benefit of her offspring.

I can´t wait to see him fuck her when she has her baby bump! She is thinking of letting other patrons breed babies number two and three into her, in coming years. Long live the MFA degree!

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 7 years ago
5 Stars, on the basis of much promise!

They made a film with Robert Redford and Demi Moore called 'Indecent Proposal' a while back - similar theme, only not as Hot a story! This has all the hallmarks of a potentially awesome tale. I do hope you're going to continue this story, it's good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hey!

And? Will you not continue now that you have our interest?

executivelustexecutivelustover 7 years ago
Can't Wait

Looking forward to part 2. Should be some heated love making with the realization they want to do this on their wedding. Hope Olivia catches her fiancee jerking off and he comes clean.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Another

Another way to take this series is to have James attracted by the cuck idea, but later, especially after Rich's turn with Olivia, begin to have second and third thoughts about himself and Olivia.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You must follow up...SOON

What a great story.

I keep checking to see if you have submitted part two.

Don't keep us waiting!!!

a_random_usera_random_userover 7 years agoAuthor
Going to be a while I'm afraid....

...takes me a long time to get in the right mood to write something.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
how are you getting on

I have to know how soon you will publish - I love where this could go

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More, longer, harder

This like an olive in the martini. Nice, but not nearly enough. Short chapters/stories can't have enough character development and sex scenes are too short. When you have talent like yours, think about fleshing out (pun intended) the various parties. Women need a reason to seek sex, submit to domination, etc.

WillingcuckWillingcuckover 7 years ago
Nice begining

Great plot. Needs more sex. Looking forward to reading more

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Stop teasing us

Come on, we want part 2.

awankandanapawankandanapabout 7 years ago
Very Good Start - 5⭐️ For Story and Writing

Well written. I like the story so far. Hope you will be inspired to do future chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
We want more

More please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
5 Loved the story. And just wanted to get ahead of annony

the asshole of LIT! I know this turd will bash the story and vote 1 if at all. He's destroying this site and should be banned.

newtype2525newtype2525over 6 years ago
loving this but needing more chapters!

Really dig the story and would love to read more but you went away... Here's hoping you make a comeback!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More cuckold crap!

The vast majority of male readers (> 99%) hate cuckold stories. So why do you waste your time writing them!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
One of the Best Stories on here

Love this story - desperate to read the next chapters. Really hope you return to writing on here soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Laughably bad!

She cheats on her wedding night and she gets an annulment. End of story. This was just ridiculously bad.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Oh my

Anon is desperate to have more chapters. Bless his heart.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
perfect!

Without the fat payout I have been Mr M. Are you speechless?

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamalmost 4 years ago
Wow,

I am torn between be the husband and the wife. Sissies have so many things to decide. I would give anything to be the bride on her wedding night and forever after but I love being the husband forced to give his wife to a man. The humiliation is addicting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I really don't understand why ANY woman would want to marry this thing

They will eventually divorce. All women want to feel cherished and loved but there is also a biological imperative that matters. They want their men to desire them above all others, they want to feel their partners will fight for them, to protect them from anything. Wimpy, whiny sissies like this waste of testosterone will never keep a woman long term. At the most it will last until the kids are old enough and then he been gone.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

Montgomery is either a hedge fund manager or a Personal Injury attorney.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Can’t wait for part 2!

newtype2525newtype2525about 2 years ago

I have commented before but hope springs eternal!

Please add more chapters and complete this amazing beginning!

CHEERS!

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

A couple receives a very indecent proposal

And then the two dumb asses split the lawyer fees for their divorce.

Cucks are the Hepatitis A,B and C of the male sex.

They are as dumb as MAGA't

Straight as Richard Simmons

Like pussy much the way someone wants diabetes

Really want a cock to ride like a drowning man wants air to breathe

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Iamweasel,very appropriate name for a little whiney fuck such as yourself. Cucks actually act like your average BLM asshat.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Too bad this story didn't continue, the premise was hot!

tralan69ertralan69erover 1 year ago

@iameasel,

you are quite the authority on the subject. Were you taught on this subject or is it hereditary!

becontree2001ukbecontree2001ukover 1 year ago

Nice premise for a story. Could do with a part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My wife found this story and we both enjoyed it tremendously! She has accepted two 'indecent proposals' and they were both very beneficial to our personal finances.

Like Emily, in your story, she has ‘recruited’ several of her girlfriends to spread their married legs for money. She says all husbands deserve sloppy seconds!

She believes that this is the way Mother nature intended things to work, i.e., young, beautiful wives give it up for older, Alpha males!

Great story!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

i would have set my wife on fire of she ever did this kind of thing

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Two nights in one. First and last night of marriage.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

How can you ever worry about that? It's history and you can't take it back. Nothing could ever push us further away from each other good bye slut. That's what should have been said

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

nothing wrong with being your loving wife'd cuckold even on the wedding night.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

i would have legal papers drawn up relieving montgomery of all resonsibility after i beg him to fill my wvies fertie woomb with his potent baby making sperm as i am the locked chasity sissy cuckold

cuckoldmotleycuckoldmotley2 months ago

Looking forward to Chapter 2 someday.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Love it.

Someone else fucks your wife and you get to watch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I am copy pasting anotjer usdr comment.

Quote:

Willingcuck - about 7 years ago

Nice begining

Great plot. Needs more sex. Looking forward to reading more

End quote.

• • •

Each of us has at least one kink of which he or shi wes not aware but which affected their decision making process unbeknownst to them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I strongly disagree.

Re your comment

Anonymous - almost 6 years ago

More cuckold crap!

The vast majority of male readers (> 99%) hate cuckold stories. So why do you waste your time writing them!

I BEG TO DIFFER.

In general, many loving husbands love his wife "truly, madly, deeply."

Some of us on top of that love his wife also "selflessly and unconditionally."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Many, many users would like to read Ch. 2. No such luck so far.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

WEDDING NIGHT CUCKOLD CH. 01 is a very popular erotic story.

Current rating is 4.37 stars.

The story has got 211 faves out of 206.1k views which is more than 1 (one) fave per 1k views.

Most stories get less than 0.5 faves per 1k views. Stories that get more than 0.5 faves per 1k views are few and far between.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I am copy pasting this comment because I like it.

Quote:

Anonymous, 6 months ago

nothing wrong with being your loving wife's cuckold even on the wedding night.

End quote.

• • •

In my book it is COMMITMENT. Each of us tries to make his wife happy.

It can be challenging, but a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous