All Comments on 'My Daughter's Best Friend'

by eros701

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Where There is a Will, There is a Way

Nicely done ... Too bad you didn't make it a series . . . the quality exceeded many on here that drone on and on and on and on and on, world without end.

longrider3longrider3almost 20 years ago
the impossible dream

Well written with a well paced narative and a (gasp)hot enough ending to make the impossible dream very plausible.Now, if I can only find my grown daughters old address book with all of her female friends phone numbers......

don87654don87654almost 20 years ago
This needs a continuation......BADLY

I gave you a '75' because you need to be downgraded for finishing this off early. You could have (should have) written it as a series with you continuing to fuck Cindy even after she married, and possibly giving her your baby.

g-GIROUARDg-GIROUARDalmost 20 years ago
Just a little more! :)

It would have been more enjoyable if you slowed things down and were more descriptive such as one lick, one kiss, and one suck at a time. (A fantasy that overwhelmed you both) Describing it as an older man satisfying both of your fantasies and was making it impossible for you to stop just what she desired, exploding into her succulent mouth! Your fantasy and hers combining both lust, both desires, (making her fantasy and yours cum true). She needed to drain you, as much as you needed to be drained. The effect would have knocked our socks off. Maybe we are just oral connoisseur's (sp?) but to us that would have made it so hot!!!!! We (Ade & I ) would have been able to visualize and get off at the same time. Other than that a "10? Keep?em cumming though, we loved your style.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous