All Comments on 'Getting Away from it All....or Not'

by fishnfool

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
oldpupoldpupover 7 years ago
I Enjoyed Them ALL

Excellent stories, please write many, many more. I was turned by each event but I think its time that Carl gets to feel some warm, wet pussy on his hard cock. Maybe he has had his "cords" fixed?? Keep on writing and I will keep on reading.

Thanx, Old puppy

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Well done but I have to agree, Carl is in serious need of some hot wet pussy. I'm a fisherman also and love being scantily clad when out and about. I can definitely relate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
i wish

great story - especially enjoyed the cum licking the second time. one of my favorite fantasies is jerking in front of women. next time he could bring his wife and give them both a show.

wildcountrycouplewildcountrycoupleover 7 years ago
Show

We thoroughly enjoyed your story, being from the low country ourselves, it kinda hit home with some of the things we've done while out fishing/boating. Maybe some day we'll cross paths with Carl and give him a show of our own.

AnonymousAnonymous22 days ago

That was hot sexy fun!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfishnfool@fishnfool
56 Followers
Mature in age but not in my mind. Professional who loves his work and has no desire to stop. Very active and often say I don’t do sitting still well. Love the outdoors and walk 3-4 miles a day. Love fishing sometimes nude on my boat if I can. Southerner by birth and the ...