All Comments on 'All I Need Pt. 05'

by Anomic

Sort by:
  • 300 Comments
OrthopodeOrthopodeover 7 years ago
Magnificent

A wonderful love story, so good to find an author willing to take time to develop their characters. In fact it is so good it has been stolen and published on ASSTR by a thief. As ASSTR do not seem bothered I can only ask readers to draw their own conclusions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I loved it!

This story was a great read. I liked your characters, and I liked the ideas you put into this. Your characters were realistic too, and they didn't feel one dimensional either. I especially enjoyed the parts having to do with Adam's art, particularly in your description of his works and the emotions behind them. Your words painted excellent imagery all throughout the story lol.

The humor was pretty nice too as I found myself chuckling pretty often while reading. One thing that wasn't so great was that the sex scenes got repetitive. Some of the word usage in those scenes came up a couple of times. Not that they were badly written, I definitely enjoyed them. I'd only suggest that to avoid this you write fewer sex scenes, or escalate the action. Maybe explore some of those fetishes Amy had that involved her brother :P Either way, this was written well enough that I was interested even without the erotica!

So thank you very much for writing and sharing this very sweet sibling romance. Don't be afraid to write more if you find yourself thinking about it, you're an awesome writer!

AnomicAnomicover 7 years agoAuthor
To Anonymous

Thanks for the kind words. I'm very glad that you enjoyed the story. For what it's worth, I agree with you about the repetitiveness of the sex scenes and my only defense is that this was my first attempt to write anything of this nature. I'm chalking it up to a learning experience and will be trying to avoid falling into that habit in the future. Live and learn, right? haha

That said, I'm more than a little pleased.that my story has been so well received. Thanks very much for reading! I appreciate the well thought out response.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The best "story" out of all the chapters

The best "story" out of all the chapters, which is why the horndogs of Literotica (that's 90% of its population) will give it a lower rating than the rest. Too horny to know what a real story and characters for. They probably don't have many intelligent friends.

Good work. 5 out of 5.

Captain_FapulusCaptain_Fapulusover 7 years ago
The perfect story!

I am rarely left speechless by stories yet you somehow succeeded, this chapter simply had everything a great story needs and everything I was hoping for and a lot more too. I usually hate drama is such stories but here you incorporated it so finely to boost the story and its message, it drove the protagonist further out into the world to expand his art and further inside himself to find himself anew and the true potential of their love. There was not a single line in there that wasn't plausible, heartfelt or simply perfectly utilised and placed. Bets of all was the humour added in strategic places yet felt so natural and made the overall flow unforgettable.

Why was I not surprised at moms letter? She could at least try to get the whole picture before mating such acs of "grace", and of course she sided with her husband with zero afterthought. And what kind of a family is it when the father has relatives no-one ever met before? Thankfully there re Dr. Miller and his wife to counteract all negativity. Theron is an awesome character, I like shim from the moment he said he bought his infamous painting. Then again their secret is the obvious reason he was so interested and connected with Adam, but him putting the appreciation of Adams art first and her watchful eye at the cliff makes them great people with a giant hearts. Love Therons way of thinking about pricing in the art world, a lot worse than piss on canvas actually sells for ridiculous amounts these days....

The 3 year skip was as equally shocking as it was instrumental in building the story further. Amy showing up in London however floored me as I didn’t expect it to happen then and there. And the way to went down was simply perfect, drama coupled with emotions in a very public place felt surreal. I didn’t expect their cousin to be on the boat when Amy told her, guess not everyone in the family as hostile as dad & mom. Even less expected was Megan marrying man-bun, must have been some wedding. Their recounting of the past events flew so effortlessly as if I was sitting there with them, not may authors manages this with such finesse. And just the same was their reunion sex, so sensual and emotionally draining yet so fulfilling after such a long time apart. The remarks and revelations next morning were the perfect addition tot he package. And the best of all tis that they’re back at their “jackass” remarks once more, their unique humour with added meaning now.

Mom for once surprised me quite a bit she she assumed Adam was working in construction, guess narrow-mindedness stays once it takes hold. The scene however conveyed a lot more than just what was spoken, another superb element in the world building process of the story. The real catharsis os the story was reached there and then and thanks to your creative thinking it was Adam that took the brunt of it.

Adam leaving Austin a lot earlier thanks to that single photo had me in stitches, her response was equally legendary! Ad the ass groping incident was *wink* clearly not *wink* his fault. The cave date (damn it sounds so ominous) is a lot like their first date and goes to show at what length Adam is peppered to go to show Amy how much he loves her and just hat she means to him.

Sadly each story has to come to an end sooner or later and this one is no exception, what is exceptional is the mood it left me in. I feel joy & happiness for a happy end, fulfilment & elation at seeing them surrender by friends who support and understand them, pride in seeing Adam finally admitting he has talent and utilising it, awe because Adam actually grew out of his shell and took the lead with their relationship, but most of all very at peace because their story came a full circle with them finally being together and happy in their piece of paradise.

There are a few mistakes here and there, mostly forgotten -ing(s) and some other words. Nothing major but I just had to point out something negative or all this would seems too cheesy as is.

I gave all the previous chapters a 5* and nothing changes in that segment, too bad I can't give you more because this one more than deserves all the praise you can get. It shows your artistic potential, you perfectionism for detail, your dedication to characters and their growth, special touch in bringing everyday scenes to life, and for writing a story about sibling romance that stayed true to its idea until the end. Thank you for sharing this story with us!

P.S. As much as I like the raunchy scenes in this chapter the chair still reigns supreme :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Super job and storyline

I must tell you you hit this one out of the stadium.. I have loved this from page one...

Fantastic job for real..

PB

honybipolahonybipolaover 7 years ago
thank you

for a really great story and the best ending...truly awesome ... stories like this are the reason that I got addicted to this site...lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A Masterpiece

You could have left out the sex scenes, & I still would have given it a 5. The whole story was beautifully written, & deeply emotional. I'm actually sorry it ended, as I could keep reading it, but I respect your choice as an author to end it there.

Dimmu_BorgirDimmu_Borgirover 7 years ago
Stolen....

Yeah, your story has been stolen, Anomic. You need to contact ASSTR about that. The "author" who stole it is here: http://www.asstr.org/files/Authors/ashrith/

Contact ASSTR about it, and then mention that every story that the "author" has posted has stole every one of them.

Irreverent1Irreverent1over 7 years ago
Final comments on final chapter

I thoroughly enjoyed the fact that you never rushed action at the expense of emotion. Real people feel real feelings and Adam was destroyed. You let us, the reader, absorb that. Your slow but poignant character development had me very rapt in Adams identity. After he read his mothers letter and basically agreed to leave Amy alone I wanted to club Adam like drunken sailor in a Shanghai bathhouse. You also didn't overdo his temptations to be with other women. He was heartbroken on a level that would take years and years to recover and that's how it rode out. Well done. Wonderful end note. No need for closure with the parents as it was all their decision but Adam didn't exactly close it off. Love in the sun in Greece was the perfect ending. Loved the series. Love can be erotic.

One issue. You do flirtation and buildup fantastically. Among the best in the business. There is more to sex than missionary and cowgirl. You get TO sex better than you have them at sex. Love your work though. Highest recommend

Gremlin078Gremlin078over 7 years ago
One of the best

By far, one of the best, most heartfelt stories I've ever read on Lit.

irishmike73irishmike73over 7 years ago
Beautiful

I thoroughly enjoyed reading this series. I would like to thank you for a few things. For starters thank you for putting the effort into this story that made it so believable, so emotional, and so amazing. Second, thank you for writing the entire story, or at least most of it, before posting the first chapter. The delay between postings of each subsequent chapter was just long enough to tease me as a reader but not so long that I grew impatient waiting for the next installment. Thirdly, thank you for taking advantage of an editor and his or her resources. Because of this you did not present a story containing the mistakes of a typical first-time author.

All of that being said, I do have two negative comments to share with you. Neither are very significant in my opinion but I wanted you to know what I felt to be areas that could be improved upon. The first item is the excessive use of "brother" and "sister" when Amy and Adam were sharing words of endearment. By the 5th installment of this story, we the readers are quite familiar with the fact they are brother and sister. I can't remember if you used those words as much in the first four chapters, perhaps it was because chapter 5 was so long that I really noted the excessive use. The other item that I felt warranted attention was the time following their parents discovery of their relationship, ending with Adam departing for Greece. I felt this time period was too short for Adam to have given up all hope. I didn't get the impression that he put as much effort into contacting Amy as I felt he should have based on how much he loved his sister. The manner in which you dealt with everything else was perfect in my opinion.

I've been told time and again to end a critique on a positive note and so I will. I absolutely love the fact that you didn't rush the "happily-ever-after" ending. Amy didn't show up on his doorstep, cry, make love and then "the end". This is a mistake that I've seen too many authors on this website make. I get the impression that by the time these authors get done telling what they felt was the pertinent story they rush to wrap it up and get on with the next story, and it feels too rushed.

All in all, this was a superb story by a talented writer. I look forward to reading more of your work.

Mike

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

One of the best, thanks for a great read.

arrowglassarrowglassover 7 years ago
Awesome story!

Enjoyed every bit!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Perfect as usual, bebe! You know how I feel about Theron and Margaret, they were the perfect way to express compassion, understanding, the way to be non judgemental. Loved the ending and the implications of the cliff scene. Can't wait for what's next.

JasoncarsonJasoncarsonover 7 years ago
I'm so invested

this is the best thing I have read. On this website I feel like it's so hard getting into these stories but you captured my attention immediately. I like the buildup and I never wanted to put my phone down. I feel so invested into these characters that I almost didn't want the story to end, I'm a male by the way, and it's hard for me to feel this way. I am definitely a huge fan now and hope you have more stories that you're working on. I will be back periodically to check because I have no other way of knowing when more will be published.

AnomicAnomicover 7 years agoAuthor
Regarding Story Theft

My sincere thanks to the people who made me aware of my story having been stolen and posted on ASSTR. I am pursuing proper channels (DCMA notice) to have my story taken down from that site and that user dealt with in whatever manner the site sees fit.

In the meantime, since the user "ashrith" clearly frequents this place, I can only say that I wholeheartedly wish a severe bout of dysentery upon them at their next family gathering. It's pretty pathetic to steal someone's work that they spent months on and shared freely and post it up elsewhere as your own without allowing them credit for their creation.

Ultimately, this being the internet and all, I am aware that theft will happen when taking the risk of uploading something like this. I won't allow it to prevent me from continuing to write and post stories here for people to (hopefully) enjoy. It is a bit of a bitter pill to swallow, but that's life, isn't it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Possibly the best series I've read here. Thank you for sharing your talents.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story

I usually don't post comments, but this story was great. I am glad you didn't follow other writers that have written like themed stories, by having all family members all of a sudden accept the situation or having the parents killed off in some freaking accident after finding out the secret.

Looking forward to reading your next story.

bldmn902bldmn902over 7 years ago
My Story

This story reminded me of my sister and how I felt about her. We never got to be together like this story, but we were closer than a normal brother and sister, for that is the reason I enjoyed this story so much. I am sorry that I could only give the story 5 stars.

Onewhoknows12Onewhoknows12over 7 years ago
Beautiful, amazing, phenomenal......

Literally any other adjective I could think of to attribute to this story. Truly one of the best stories I've read, not just on this site but among everything I've read in my life. You deserve all the praise that will be thrown at you for years to come because of this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
great series

I gotta say it was a little sad that this series was ending, however, I look forward to reading what you put out next. This is by far one of the best series I have read. Enjoyed it from the beginning to the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Simply Wow!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Simply Superb

I have enjoyed your story from beginning to end and found it to be both sensual and realistic.

Unlike some other authors on this site who can also write a good story, you finished

yours and didn't leave it "hanging" at the end resulting in frustration for the readers.

Also, it was nice to see the chapters submitted in a good time frame.

Finally, all I can say is keep up the good work.

WordcraftWordcraftover 7 years ago
Damn . . . . .Just . . .Damn! (That Good)

Loved it! Very well written, Excellent editing, Believable story line, Factual (Art wise) Excellent dialogue, If you ever get published, I'm buying! Sorry, Ran out of stars to give you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I can only hope to find more from you in the future. Could not stop reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
LOVE THIS STORY!!!

I loved this story so much. I love the world that you created for Adam and Amy. Please keep up the good work. If you have the time or want to, please write a prequel on how Theron and Margaret got together, I would like to read that.

Ridgit93Ridgit93over 7 years ago
A Rarity

It's going to be a while before something this good shows up on here again. I can't wait to see what you write next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow again

What a wonderful story. All the loose ends got tied up in a way fitting for the major charcters unlike so many of these stories. Imperfect people making their way through an imperfect world finding fulfillment by focusing on the their strengths and not being shaken from their course. These kind of fantasy but realistic stories need a happy ending derived from something other than just one person dropping their values and you sure delivered. I am going to keep watching for more of your material.

LeenysmanLeenysmanover 7 years ago
Passport/Airport details

It takes weeks to get a passport after submitting your application, but you made it sound like Adam took his passport photos and had it immediately.

Amy would not have been able to meet Adam at the gate in Portland - that's not allowed, except for cases like minors travelling.

Minor distractions from an excellent story!

AnomicAnomicover 7 years agoAuthor
To Leenysman

That's a valid point about the passport and boarding gate. As many times as I've flown, you'd think I'd remember the boarding gate thing. I forgot about that passport detail when I was working on this. Which is kind of funny considering I researched much more minor details for other parts of the story. Thanks for pointing that out. There are a few corrections for a few grammar and spelling mistakes that I want to fix down the line, I'll likely correct that as well when I do. Thanks for reading!

beachbum1958beachbum1958over 7 years ago
Breathtakingly good

An immensely satisfying, well-plotted story from start to finish, please write more, this site needs more like this from a writer of your calibre and heart. I gave you 5 stars, it should be more for a story as outstandingly good and readable as this, please come back soon.

Will

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice story

Really nice story, all the five chapters!

Congratulations!

RasmatRasmatover 7 years ago
As always...

the ending of a story that I have enjoyed immensely leaves a deep sense of loss. I look forward to more from this writer. Five inadequate stars and a couple of Favorites.

jag628jag628over 7 years ago
Without a doubt one of of best yet.

I agreed with a previous comment about every once a while how there is great story that appears on these pages, and I have been on here for a while.

This story is one of those special one and I could not wait for each chapter to released.

Thank you and please continue to write new pieces

mharrisonmharrisonover 7 years ago
Fantastic

Excellent story - loved every bit of it. There's no need for me to go into great detail about how good this was as plenty of others have already expressed everything I could say. Which just leaves me to say thank you very much for sharing such an excellent story. Really looking forward to reading more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loved it

I would love for you to write a daddy/daughter series (with a love like this). It was a beautiful read!

AnomicAnomicover 7 years agoAuthor
To Irreverent1

I think we all, including myself, wanted to smack Adam around a while for allowing himself to be swayed by his mother's letter. I'd like to think that he was so rattled by the confrontation with his father and the grief that he was dealing with that he wasn't in a rational state of mind.

I agree that the variety of sex acts was perhaps a little lacking. That was just kind of the way it came together when I was writing it and not planned as such. Honestly, if I had it to do over, I would cut out at least one sex scene entirely as I feel like there is almost too much in the story as it is. I'm going to assume the lack of variety was stuck out to you the strongest because of Part 5 of the story, since Part 4 was the most adventurous one in terms of variety of positions. I'm chalking it up to a learning experience as this was my first attempt to write fiction of any kind and I'm still getting used to writing scenes at all, much less those involving sex. I will certainly keep those things in mind with the two stories that I am currently working on.

Thanks for your kind words and I'm glad you enjoyed the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Congratuations!

This story-and as a result you-have topped the Incest hall of fame. In less than a month after publishing your first story, you've set your name in stone around here. Holy crap. Do you realize what you've done? I don't know how people like you do it, but congrats on the achievement.

AnomicAnomicover 7 years agoAuthor
To Anonymous (most recent)

Thanks for the jinx. It's dropped .03% in the rankings since you pointed that out. haha Seriously, though. The stories that are topping the hall of fame have been there for years, and I'm sure have many, many, many more votes than this one. As more people vote on this story, over time, and the number of votes gets closer to the number of votes of those other titles it may drop even further. So it's really too early to compare my story to those. Time will tell if it will really stand up proud next to them as one of the top stories of the site.

That being said, I am both humbled and baffled that my story has been so well received. Being it is the first story I have ever written or submitted anywhere, it has been very surprising. But I didn't write it for rankings, I just set out to tell the story that I had in mind. When I started, I wasn't even sure I'd write any future stories because I didn't know if I'd be any good at it. As long as my story wasn't ranked 3.00 or something like that, I was pleased with it's success. I'm just happy that people, for the most part, seem to have enjoyed reading about Amy and Adam and their life together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

just great plz plz plz wright more

cmsheaffcmsheaffover 7 years ago
Very sweet and really well crafted

I really enjoyed it. Right up there with the best. You had me a little fearful that good old Dad was going to gob smack them both in Portland with some legal stuff. I love happy endings!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Really liked it

Good exposition, well written, easy to read. My favorite part was the resolution of the plot in London with Amy and Adam being reunited. Good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
best story

this is best story i have ever read man you've got great imagination keep the good work bro hats off

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
How Wonderful!!

I was so worried when dad beat him that they would never get back together. Something kept me hopeful though. Thanks for a very well written story. I loved it!

CscorpioCscorpioover 7 years ago

That was a beautiful story. You could continue with it. Their mother holding a coffee table book of his art work that has a photo and bio of him and his lovely wife and their two beautiful children on the inside back cover. I gave you 5 stars, as that was the most there is to give and I've added you to my favorite author list , so please write more. Thank you

AnomicAnomicover 7 years agoAuthor
To Cscorpio

While I'm not ruling out ever returning to these characters, as I grew quite fond of them while writing this, I feel like I told the story in full at this time. I've toyed with a couple of spin-off story ideas and more than a few people have asked for a story detailing the lives of Theron and Margaret. But, for now, this is the completed story for this group of characters.

I am working on a couple of new stories. I can't make promises about when they will be posted because I don't want to post anything up until it is finished. (I hate when I start a story and it just gets left hanging because the author gets writer's block or life gets the better of them.) Hopefully people will enjoy them. I'm enjoying writing them, at least. Thanks!

XenithAngellXenithAngellover 7 years ago
Keep writing

This is one of the best stories on this site I have ever read. Please continue to entertain and excite us with your writing.

luporossoluporossoover 7 years ago
Absolutely Incredible

This is just one of those stories you read and completely forget about the world around you. I was so completely seduced by the atmosphere and characters that I had to gather my bearings when I saw it come to an end!

I really do wish I could see more of these two but totally agree with you when you said their story was complete. You're very talented though and it wouldn't surprise me to see you pull something together.

Thank you for your time and dedication. I certainly look forward to reading any of your future posts.

P.S. First comment ever given. Truly felt the need to express my praise.

faithful101faithful101over 7 years ago
Terrific!

I don't have anything new to say, but I just wanted to announce that I too loved this story. Great character development, great plot, colorful and well articulated plot development, and all the rest. Please do write more stories for us. Excellent writing like this doesn't come along every day, and when it does we readers absolutely cherish it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Missed Work so I can Finish

What a beautfiful story. The last scene was absolutely beautiful. Please keep on writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loved it

I loved it. Reading this story was very nice, i love the way you write. Thanks :)

rated each part 5 stars, totaly worth it

OlebillOlebillover 7 years ago
Fantastic

One of two of the best stories I have read. Great writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well Done

You took what could have been a sleazy sex story and made a very good and emotional story with good characters and excellent descriptive images. Really enjoyed it.

Vstar67Vstar67over 7 years ago
A happy ending!

Loved this story. It was hard to put it down. And I'm so glad for the happy ending. More stories like this! You're obviously a gifted writer. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
After a long time...

... did I have the fortune of reading a great & realistic brother- sister romance story. Brother- sister being one of my favourite genre in the incest/ taboo section, I crave this kinda story. However they are must harder to find as most of the "to be brother- sister romance" stories tend to end in either a threesome (with either the sister's BFF or another family member) or in an all out family orgy. Much worse are the stories that involves two sibling couples swapping partners... ugh! So I'm glad that you didn't take that road & showed that sibling love can be pretty self sufficient in itself without needing a third wheel (or fourth or fifth...). Hope to see more of this kinda story in the future. Keep up the good work. & of course, 5 stars for each of the five chapters... :)

~MD

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Another tale

I feel like you should write a story about Margaret and Theron it seems like you do it justice just as you did this story please consider it.

Maasstad010Maasstad010over 7 years ago
Beautiful!

True love... Give the story a "10" if possible.

odin87odin87over 7 years ago
Great story!

This is a fantastic story. I love it. Thanks for shearing. I hope you post many more!!!

SampkyangSampkyangover 7 years ago
I liked it mostly

5*s almost all the way 3 at the end. I like a story not sex scenes. te problem with sex scenes is they are almost ALL THE SAME in the same sequence so I rapidly skim over them everytime. without your sex scenes this is a 2.5 chapter storySO 3* over all.

MightyMouse132MightyMouse132over 7 years ago
Great!

Great story I enjoyed it a lot I am glad to read a good brother sister romance that centers just around them and no one else hard to find these days I cant wait to see what else you will write I will keep checking and thanks for the great story.

friendly6977friendly6977over 7 years ago
Fantastic!

Great story! Not really that heavy on the sex but more on the love relationship side. Showed also what an ass and unthinking father can be...a followup would be with her getting pregnant or by Theron and him getting Margaret pregnant.

DrhwnoelDrhwnoelover 7 years ago
Very romantic and well written.

I admit that as of yet, I have not read the previous chapters, but if they are anything at all like this, I will be reading them soon. I personally am a very emotional person. I do not have a sister, but these types of stories seem to have more love and romance than regular tales and they get my heart going. I have always wanted a great romance and have settled for living vicariously through stories for years. This was one of the most intense romances I have encountered. You have a great talent for bringing your readers into the story. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What a romantic story

Just finished the entire story. Very fascinatingly told. With lots of drama and anticipation I could hardly keep from reading ahead, though I never did. It sounded as true life as it gets and I do know about brothers and sisters who live together as husbands and wives and even have children. So your story to me is very believable even to their father's total rejection of them. Very human values that are so different on every level. Thank you for your talented story writing and sharing with us.

Seth625Seth625over 7 years ago
Please write more stories just like this

This is one of the best stories i have had the pleasure of reading and i want more. I hope you continue to create these beautiful love stories.

AnomicAnomicover 7 years agoAuthor
Author's Note

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who is still reading and commenting on this story. I'm amazed it has maintained it's popularity this many months since posting it up.

I have a few new stories in the works that are in various stages of completion. I'm not sure when they will be ready for submission, but hopefully people will enjoy them when they are.

Thank you again for reading and commenting. Comments are the only payment the writers here get for their efforts, and they are always appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
best story on here!

Wow. This was a complete story...a real romance. I absolutely loved this story. The depth, the emotions, the build up, the consequences, the reality depicted! I never thought I'd find a deep love story on this site but I did thanks to you. You gave the subject matter epic romance treatment and I absolutely loved it. I couldn't stop reading it until the end.

Fred78Fred78over 7 years ago
You hit it out of the park.

Forever and always. The way true love works, no matter what.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Worthy of all accolades

This story is just so complete and well written. I could follow them through the next 50 years.

J_Reader_ComicsJ_Reader_Comicsover 7 years ago
Well Rounded Story

I have finally read all 5 parts of this series. Well, did a few hours ago but needed a nap. Anyway, I wanted to say that this is quite a nice story. I like that once they came together they stayed loyal to each other. I like that their life wasn't perfect happy go lucky everyone is accepting. I did wish to have seen more on the part of the father/mother, but I am ok with not since as the character said, the father wrote him off. It was romantic in its own right. I wish they had more dates, but again that is ok that they didn't. I found the family thanksgiving highly entertaining, and do kind of wish at the end we had heard from Courtney more than Amy receiving an incoming call. Over all I liked the writing as well. There were parts where there were missing words but only basic words that should have preceded other words. Great job, and thank you for the entertainment!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Last Paragraph

Read it and try to understand everything that's wrong with it. Long sentences, words unneeded, but there because you think they paint a better picture. See if you can cut that paragraph in half and then read the difference in them.

The story isn't bad and the writing is adequate, but suffers from the thinking that more is better.

scotlytscotlytabout 7 years ago
Great stoyl

This was a great story to read I really enjoyed it and hopefully you'll write more thanks.

Turtle1952Turtle1952about 7 years ago
WOW

really really loved this. One of the best I have ever read. I would love to read more stories just like this.

Thank you so much.

Protector0fMankindProtector0fMankindabout 7 years ago
Oy Vey

I really like this story, its well-rounded and romantic, but 3 fucking years just makes me angry. It's been 3 months since i finished this story for the first time and I still think about that, how this guy doesn't even try to get his sister back, just takes a beating like a bitch and gives up because of some stupid letter. I think it should've taken a month, maybe 3 at most, to steal into his house or go to Colorado, and carry his sister out across his shoulders. Maybe the way it happened was more realistic, but who gives a shit. I still like the rest of it though.

AnomicAnomicabout 7 years agoAuthor
To ProtectorOfMankind -

I can certainly appreciate that feeling. I didn't really like it happening either, and I wrote the story. Haha But it felt right to me at the time, and I think it still does. Severe depression screws with your sense of time. Especially for quiet social anxiety types like Adam. He never meant to be gone that long, and he wasn't gone solely because of the letter. He just sort of lost his sense of self for a while there, if that makes sense. At any rate, that was just my take on it. Maybe it will change a little when I get around to the revisions I want to make. Time will tell... Thanks for commenting, especially three months after first reading it. It's kind of validating for me as a writer to know it stuck with you a while.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
second time reading...

...and I will no doubt read it a third time in the near future. Best of the Best. A story with real development. So much more than just sex. Romance. Love.

AnomicAnomicabout 7 years agoAuthor
To: Anonymous-

If you are going back in for a third read through, I feel like I should apologize for Part 4. I'm still not happy with the way that section plays out. haha I definitely want to overhaul that at some point. Thanks for re-reading and commenting!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Thanks

Thanks for the great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
excellent

This is one of the best if not the all time best story that I have read here

masked83masked83about 7 years ago
Sorry for the delay

This part worked out very well. I liked how everything was explained, and near perfectly logical. The characters went through considerable development, and seemed more mature, as they should be after their experiences. Everyting very believable. Good job!

The style of the story had the same easy and sometimes funny mood as the first part. And the story was clever and touching. I like Greece, and enjoyed reading about its landscape. Brought back precious memories.

The end leaves the possibility of a part 6. Aren't you tempted to continue? ;) I'd like to read more of this story, and I bet I'm not the only one.

AnomicAnomicabout 7 years agoAuthor
To Masked83-

I will admit to hesitating to close out the story when I did, but I also didn't want it to overstay it's welcome. I'm fairly certain that when I do the revisions and expansions that I am planning, that I will be including more story toward the end. I had a scene written that took place on the balcony of a Tokyo hotel room, but ultimately wound up cutting it and leaving it as a mere mention of an upcoming show in Japan. Things like that may wind up being added back in...

It may or may not surprise you to learn that I have never been to Greece. I encountered mention of Milos, Greece while working on a different hobby of mine and almost arbitrarily picked it as the place for Adam to wind up living. It wasn't until I picked the spot that I read up on the area and was blown away by how beautiful that island looks. I hope to make a visit there one day.

Thanks for reading and commenting! I'm glad you enjoyed the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Lovely read

To be perfectly honest I was expecting some sort of desperate confrontation between

Adam Amy and their Dad prior to them leaving the States.

I am glad it did not occur.

Funny that that it did not come out that the Dad did not confess at some stage

That the reason that he was so angry was that he was jealous of Adam being with Amy. At least that was my read of part of his motivation.

Certainly would enjoy a revisit if you felt inclined. But it does have reasonable closure.

Just I suppose I am like most book lovers. I get withdrawal when I have to leave the world of a story that I have enjoyed.

Thank you for sharing your world.

Evad

randn51randn51about 7 years ago
Thank you

Brilliant work. I read fiction to lose myself in the stories, adding my own thoughts to the author's images. For me Erotica is more personal, reminding me of what's missing from my life but also allowing me to daydream as if they were. You have combined both in a manner better than I have ever read. You have a true gift and I am grateful you chose to share it with us. I hope you continue to write. At this point you could get me to read a mattress tag if you wrote it!

kurinaxkurinaxabout 7 years ago
One of the best stories I've ever read.

Literotica is a portmanteau of literature and erotica, but never before have the words seemed so perfect apt at describing a story. You truly have a gift. I would have paid to read this story. The character develop, the intense realism (something sorely lacking in a lot of erotica, especially incest stories), and the incredibly well written sex scenes make this probably the best piece of ndughty literature I've ever read. I hope to see more from you in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

You need a better editor. There are small mistakes everywhere, but that doesn't take away from the enjoyment of a free story - not that I enjoyed it or disliked it. Brother/sister love stories on Lit are what appeal to many who don't live in the real world, which adds to the false premise of great writing. I had to check the story though, but like many of the high marks, I am left disappointed by expectations. This is rated high for the enjoyment, not the quality. I wonder which is more important in the long run?

AnomicAnomicabout 7 years agoAuthor
To Anonymous

I did not use an editor for this story, and I agree there are small mistakes in many places. I am in the process of revising/expanding the story and I hope to correct many of the errors I made along the way. I'm sorry that it failed to meet your expectations. Hopefully, you'll find a tale or two that meets your needs elsewhere on the site. I don't mind constructive criticism and take the full blame for the errors that distracted you. Thanks for commenting. - Anomic

banjoman88banjoman88almost 7 years ago
Excellent love story

If you decide to edit and expand this story, I will definitely be back. This is my fourth time through and I really felt all of the emotions played out here. love isn't always fair.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Brilliant

That was one hell of a ride you took me on, but I loved every bit of it. Loved the ending too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Amazing beyond words

I just binged read this series and all i can say is that this was an amazing read. If i could give 100 stars i would. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Best short story I've read

This story is so good that I am reading it for the third time from start to finish(all parts). It's written beautifully and this part literally made me cry out of happiness for them(characters). And being a guy that doesn't happen often. I think it's the best story I've read and I really want to read more from you. I keep checking for updates if you wrote something new. Please keep writing.

Just_another_readerJust_another_readeralmost 7 years ago
Your humbleness

I read this story last year and searched for any other story on this site that might make me feel the same but still unable to find any. I read stories you marked as favorite but they aren't as good yours. I commented twice since I have read this stories many times.You write beautifully. Please write more stuff. I recently found that many people feel the same about your stories and your comments depict you as a quite humble person. If you write a novel someday please let us know.(signing up so I can post this comment. and I am lazy)

AnomicAnomicalmost 7 years agoAuthor
To: Just Another Reader

I am still working on a couple of new stories and they will be posted when they are ready. I sincerely appreciate the kind words, and can't tell you how gratifying it is to find that some readers are coming back to read Adam and Amy's story more than once. That tells me I succeeded in telling a (hopefully) realistic story about forbidden love and it's consequences. Hopefully, the new stories I have in the works will be enjoyed as well. Thanks so much for reading and commenting!

bagmanstevebagmanstevealmost 7 years ago
Thanks

Absolutely loved it. I really hope you're working on new stories. Thanks again

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Moved to tears

I am a 29 year old guy and I've been reading stories in literotica for six years now. Seldom I come across stories with well developed characters. And I really appreciate the pace at which the story developed. When Amy met Adam in London, I was literally moved to tears. Reading the story was really worth my time. Keep on writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great

All I gotta say is.... Very well written better then alot of authors. U culd make a living, the story just captivated me

meme165meme165almost 7 years ago

I have just finished reading this series, and enjoyed it right up to the end, the only disappointing thing is that it just stops, it doesn't seem to come to any conclusion, it's almost as if there is a missing final part. It's still a fantastic read though, thank you

AnomicAnomicalmost 7 years agoAuthor
To Meme165

It's interesting that you feel that way. You're the first person to tell me that they felt that the story just stopped. I felt like I had wrapped things up pretty well and cleared a path for what their future might look like, but that doesn't make your opinion invalid or anything. I'm just kind of surprised to hear it. I'm glad that you enjoyed the story. I'll keep that in mind when I get back to working on my revision of this story. For the moment I am hard at work on a new tale. Thanks for commenting!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Good love story

Very Good and suitably Erotic Love Story please keep up the good work

Keon807Keon807almost 7 years ago
Fantastic read

Thank you for this series, the story telling is exceptional and I was left wanting more. It was a shame its ended.

The ecstasy the agony are all well portrayed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
First one

I read this and I feel it's the best I have read yet. The love that they have reaches out and grabs you. I have only had love like this once. She was taken from me. I am to old for lt to happen again. As if I would want it . Please keep writing more of this kind. Let people know there is love to be found. CSJ

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous