All Comments on 'Unlocking the Wife Through Hypnosis Ch. 04'

by wordartist

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
impo_61impo_61over 7 years ago
Jumpimg from one category to another...

This story has been jumping from one category to another...first in "Mind Control" then suddenly was transfered to "NonConsent/Reluctance", when it still was in "Mind control", finally it was put in LW! Why? The story wasn't having the readings the writer wanted to achieve in the other categories? This is a story about "a horse's ass man" (writers words in one of the previous parts...), that didn't have the skill to turn on his wife and so had to use "hypnotism" for that...He forgets that using it is the same as "Raping her"!! So this is a story about a man that rapes his wife and makes it possible for others to rape her too...Another story wanting the Oscar for the worst story in LW! 1* (where are the negative ratings, when we need them?)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
He has to change catagories

He gets rejected in everyone because he can't find the dump to unload his trash.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Another sick pervert is writing this trash

Man get a life, you are one sick person. Those perverts who think this is cool, need therapy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Go hypnotize you rubber doll.

Cause you sure don't have a woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Damn pervert.

I'm talking about myself because apparently I'm the only one who liked this story. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wrong category. This goes in Puny Punk Hates Women category.

Or you could just put it in Novels, they'll accept anything.

SharedSigneSharedSigneover 7 years ago
LOL

I didn't read the story after the first few paragraphs because I could tell it's not my thing but I didn't rate it and am not criticizing it. I'm laughing because it's so obvious all the one line anonymous hate comments are written by the same person. This is his shtick, to write multiple anonymous hate comments so you will think many people hate your story. I estimate his age as between 8 and 12 and his IQ as in that same range. Just go into your profile and turn off anonymous feedback so he won't have a pulpit to comment on your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Mind control

Await the Final Chapters, soon please.

animal99animal99over 7 years ago

I thought this was a good chapter in the series... I was only sorry to see it end so quickly (only 1 page?).

As for those negative comments... Are you people forgetting these are just Fantasies - Not to be considered REAL except to act as food for your imagination?

Jules Vern got similar criticisms - Where would we be if he listened to these kinds of criticisms. ie. "No man will ever travel under the sea in ships".... "No one has ever traveled to the moon - That is RIDICULOUS!". Those were the kind of criticisms HE got in his day.

Fantasies are a healthy retreat for the intelligent mind. Do women really like to be taken against their will? NO - but it is the most common fantasy held by over 80% of women.

"50 Shades of GREY" and it's many sequels remains on the NY Times best Sellers lists.

Would an Intelligent woman ever fantasize about a man tying them up and having their way with them? Do men really expect their wives and girlfriends to be submissive? NO, but THESE are very real fantasies that many women and men have and many indulge in, on occasion. In reality, when people in charge get tired of making decisions, they fantasize about having someone else taking the dominant position and making all the hard decisions.

Because it's a fantasy doesn't mean that intelligent adults won't have them. Fantasies are the playground of the intelligent mind.

If you expected ALL stories to only reflect reality, you must be leading boring lives and lacking imagination! Get real people... LIFE is not BLACK and WHITE... leave room for the GREY's!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please we need more chapters

A great story, I love every moment of this.,great writing also. Can you please make a dozen of chapters, don't want to end it so early. And slow down the actions you are going too fast.

usaretusaretover 6 years ago
WTF

I would have liked it much more if I had been able to read the next chapter(S). But you deadended it in 2016, so screw it! You almost made one of my 'fav' lists.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

This story needs part 5 to end the story.

StoneyLodgeStoneyLodgeabout 2 years ago

HOT and original concept. I hope the next chapter(s) are forthCUMMING!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Story ended 6 yes ago, needs to get going.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous