All Comments on 'Birds of a Feather Ch. 03'

by treborkat

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Progress

This one is your best yet, grammar improved immensely (though there are few mistakes of repeated words and forgotten -ing or -s here and there), the story took a dramatic turn for the kinky (golden shower not exactly my thing but works here), funny moments were included to great effect, character growth is apparent and the building romance is a nice asset as well. The only thing I had real problem with was the distinction between Katie and Kathy, might want to choose less similar sounding names in the future.

Still a well deserved 4*.

treborkattreborkatover 7 years agoAuthor
Thank you

To: Anonymous 08-03-16

Thank for your feedback. I have tried to find an editor but have not had a positive response so far. Suggestions such as yours have been a big help to me. I never expect to be a prize-winning writer, but it is a lot of fun writing these stories and sharing my sexual fantasies. I do try to improve and make the stories as enjoyable and hot as possible. Thank you again.

Treborkat

IslaRoyIslaRoyover 7 years ago
Intensely Erotic!

Whoa! This story is one of the most intensely erotic that I've read in years! While your grammatical errors are slightly distracting at first, the incredible plot quickly takes over and submerges everything in its heat!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous