All Comments on 'Superman Fucks Gotham Ch. 23'

by SierraLeeAuthor

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thanks.

Thanks for the story. Been reading since the beginning and haven't been disappointed. Looking forward to any new stories, and the next update for the last sovereign.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thanks a lot!

Loved the hole story and looking forward to you next one... Thanks for sharing.

SierraLeeAuthorSierraLeeAuthorover 7 years agoAuthor
^-^

I'm glad to hear people have enjoyed it all the way to the end. You can expect at least some random stories from me, and of course I'll be putting out The Last Sovereign updates on a regular basis!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Story!

That was a great read. Thank you!

If you don't have other projects maybe a different one "Superman Fucks Metropolis" or something like that. Maybe he got infected by a kryptonate. Lois Lane, Supergirl, Powergirl, Lana Lang, Chloe Sullivan, Superwoman, Maxima, heck even Wonder Woman. Even female villains Faora, Silver Banshee, Insect Queen, Lashina and the Female Furies, and probably more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Great stuff! Would love to see a sequel to that Nightwing and Catwoman story, if you ever revisit it (maybe with some Batgirl being dominated)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awesome!

I'd love the Spoiler doing some of the lesbian stuff she thought Superman's harem was doing at first. And maybe there could be a "crossover" with Superman characters or the JL.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wonderfully written, thank you.

I finally finished reading every chapter. My only complaint is that this site doesn't allow the chapters to all be joined; forcing the reader to backtrack to the author's profile page to find the next chapter. Not a good flow trying to read that way. End rant.

Kudos for excellent characterization and voice, a fun romp of lemony goodness, and a hilariously flimsy fourth wall. Loved the evilness of Joker's character. I appreciated homage to the writers, as a true fan it's very seldom seen. Very good story flow considering this was supposedly porn without plot.

I'm so glad the plot was weird (no offence meant), it took me a while to figure out those waves. Very nice. I enjoyed very much observing Superman's "power" and "strength". This story hit all the right balanced notes; violence versus tenderness, righting evil while reforming bad gals, and so on.

I spent too many nights reading way past midnight, I just couldn't put my tablet down. The plot and porn were too much fun to sleep.

Again, thank you so much for entertaining me, and even the sleepless nights were well worth the time spent enjoying your work. If you ever publish an actual paperback, I'll be in line or online to buy a copy. You have a way with stories that is quite rare.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I loved the story and was so enthralled I ended up blowing thru each chapter in 2 weeks. The balance of plot and porn was outstanding and the ended was fun and unexpected. I know you mentioned a game related to the story earlier that you had made, if you had the link i would love to check it out. Thank you so much for this masterpiece, I gotta check out your other work now.

SierraLeeAuthorSierraLeeAuthorover 6 years agoAuthor

Thanks, glad you enjoyed the story! As for the link, it depends on which story you're referring to. Here are links to my solo Patreon and my collaboration with an artist, both of which have free games available for download:

https://www.patreon.com/sierralee

https://www.patreon.com/hreinngames

While I aim for something a little different with each story/game, if you liked SFG, then you'll probably find something that appeals to you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Impressed

I read this entire story in one day, believe it or not

It hit just the right mix of porn and plot, and I've always been a sucker for harem stories

I will admit I was worried when you introduced Grant "I want to fuck the DC Universe" Morrison, but you handled it well

A good story, even though the levels of meta were rapidly reaching critical levels at some points

nightshade1218nightshade1218over 5 years ago

Why does everyone always forget about Livewire?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago
Not usually a fan of celeb based stories,

but you did a good job of tipping your hat to the history of theae characters while also giving it your own, unique story arc.

Got a kick outta the clever tongue in cheek aspects, as well.

Did all this & still kept misspellings & piss poor grammar to a near non-existant level. Many Lit submitters should read this & pay attention to how writing is done by someone who takes pride in their work & pays respect to the wordsmithing craft.

Well done. Thanks for sharing & all the hard work.

GeoD

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSierraLeeAuthor@SierraLeeAuthor
518 Followers
Hi, I'm Sierra Lee! If you want to see more of my writing, I have several game projects that can be downloaded completely free: https://www.patreon.com/sierralee I used to write more erotica and do commissions, but since my game projects have taken off I don't spend as much ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES