All Comments on 'What's The Deal With Secretaries?'

by boysetsfire

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
LovelyLeoLovelyLeoalmost 20 years ago
Love the story

I hope that you keep writing... you do have a gift for it. The story was at an excellent pace and I love the play acting that they do.....

Please write more of these kinds of stories!!

CipherpunkCipherpunkover 19 years ago
Impressed...

I like your writing style; you pull off the personal style, where we get to step into the protagonists´s mind for a while, really well. Also, the sex is sizzling - you manage to describe how anal sex actually feels. Good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
made me cum

Your story is so hot, it made me cum just reading it. The descriptions of the sex and how it felt for both of them was great. Keep writing these kinds of stories!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
better

it was all ok but in my opinion you can make better..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
not bad

Not bad, I was expecting a secretary dressed more in the usual style is all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
How Come Your Girls Don't Cum?

I've noticed that in your stories the women never have orgasms. That's kind of... gross, isn't it?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I hired Jeanette,older than me by 20 years,what a bitch.She made enemies of the business owner almost immediately,it got so bad she told me to get her into line or get rid of her.I spoke to her but she just continued on,women can be so bitchy until one day Jeanette came out of the office crying.She told me to go,finished me up,i need the job,what can i do.I told her to go home,i will talk to her and i would call.I spoke to the boss,last chance but control her or she goes.I rang Jeanette,told her to come to the office after everyone had gone.She always dressed nicely,dress, nylons,heels, petite figure.I stood behind my desk,she went to sit,i said who said you could sit, stand there,she looked at me,you want your job back,you do what i say is that clear.She looked at me,does that,i yelled is that clear,yes or no,silence,now yes or no,a faint yes,o.k.she went to sit down,stand up,you sit when i say,walking around behind her.I was nervous but it was now or never.I lifted her dress,she went to move,i said dont move,as i looked at her petite pantyhose covered arse.Bend forward,she hesitated,i brought my hand down hard on her bottom,she yelped,bend forward,she did.I undid my pants,now Jeanette heres the deal,so as you know,i fuck your pretty arse,you keep your job,you say no,see that envelope,that is your termination pay, stand up,take it and leave now you dont come back,I need an answer now as i ran my fingers along her pantyhosed pussy and arse,my cock hoped she said yes.I yelled NOW,as i slapped her arse hard again,alright she said,alright what Jeanette,say it,fuck my arse or i am leaving,whats it to be.Fuck me,in a weak voice,say it louder as i slapped her arse again,fuck me,tell me where Jeanette,tell me,i slapped her arse again,please dont slap me again,where Jeanette,in my arse.I pulled her pantyhose and panties down,i rubbed my cock along her pussy,the bitch was wet,i pushed forward sliding into her pussy easily,she was so wet,i grabbed her hips and pulled her back and forward onto my cock,she was groaning.I wet my thumb and worked it into her arse,then pulled back from her pussy,my cock wet with juice,placed it at her arse and slowly eased inside.She gasped as i entered her,ohhh,so good as i pushed all the way up into her,i could actually feel the pulse in my cock.I couldnt help it,i had to fuck her,so i went at her arse as hard as i could, lasting only a short time until my cumm blasted deep inside her as i felt her rectum squeezing me.I reluctantly pulled out,as i did the last of my cumm blobbed onto her arse.Jeanette still works for me,i now own the business and she gets my cumm wherever i want to put it,usually in her arse,whenever i want.Best business deal i made.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Taste it.

I would have sniffed, licked, sucked and tongue fucked her pucker before and after I sodomized her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Phew!

Great story - would love to be that guy!

AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

Great story, something like this happened to my wife a few years back, new job new boss, second week, he took advantage of her and she sucked his cock, next week fucked her pussy, fifth week buggered her as she bent over his desk, we were invited to dinner the following weekend and he buggered her again while his wife and I watched, then they watched me bugger his wife, became a regular thing, eventually half the staff of the office and their partners were involved, the third week end of every month became sodomy Saturday, went on for years until she changed her job.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous