All Comments on 'The Study'

by Sanomiya

Sort by:
  • 63 Comments
hoo_hoo_boohoo_hoo_booover 7 years ago
Thank you

Lovely work. As it is it's great. If I were to change any thing I'd like to put in a little more about how he/ they dealt with between appointments Not a lot though because it was good the way the story moved along with out exhaustive explanation. I'm not certain it would have been better with it but I was asking questions as I read. I wondered whether I was the only one asking the questions.

Again, thank you.

Ed_XEd_Xover 7 years ago
Great story

I really enjoyed this story, it had a perfect balance of interesting characters, dialogue and sex. Plus, it was very well written and edited. Good job!

FASfanFASfanover 7 years ago
Greta story -- thank you

It is always good to read such a well-written piece. This was exceptionally so! Well done -- five stars and favourited.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Definitely different!

Not like anything I've read on this site before. Very well written. Absorbing. Engrossing. Nice to see that Abby and Jake were handsomely rewarded for -- let's face it -- falling in love. Powerfully erotic, with something for everyone. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Simply Exceptional

My first comment on literotica and you have deserved it. Amazingly written immersive content and overall fabulous stoy

Comentarista82Comentarista82over 7 years ago
I must say...

...I actually liked the last parts more than the initial ones, BUT they all built up to the final (Kaur and Abby both having Jake separately). You hinted at Abby but the process of the study hid that brilliantly. I also didn't suspect Kaur's change of behavior at all.

The ending was very hot and very interesting with Jake and Abby staying together. A 5 easily.

eroticwriter00eroticwriter00over 7 years ago
Excellent

Truly erotic from start to finish. Makes me want to search for psychological studies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well done

This was a very enjoyable story. I liked the slow build of the eroticism of the study. Playing with the idea of deception and keeping the subjects in the dark made a great mechanic to build the pressure another way. Thank you for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Very well done, nice build up to the end even if it was obvious they were going to end up together. 5 from me.

The_x_physiologistThe_x_physiologistover 7 years ago
Great story!

My taste in erotica is similar to Jake's taste in porn: within a believable spectrum, polished with high definition detail, and real dialogue/acting. Well done! This is the first story I've read of yours and I'm definitely going to continue following!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well done.

This was extremely interesting to read. I enjoyed it immensely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fantastic

Deeply erotic and real. Has me wet but I also find myself attached to the characters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

That was cool and fascinating. I read it from beginning to end, desperate to know what the study was about. Fantastic story.

sxgrl69sxgrl69over 7 years ago
Loved it!

Lovely story from begining to end. Very enjoyable

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 7 years ago
All in the name of science

I wasn't sure where this story was going, but it kept getting hotter and hotter. By the end, it was sizzling hot. Jake and Abby owe their relationship to the psychology department.

This story was easily worth six stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
creative plot

Detailed story with nice progression and slow buildup. I liked the gradual introduction of a romantic component (with both Abby and the good Doctor) into what could have just been a fuck story.

WatcherRobWatcherRobover 7 years ago
fantastic

This is the best story I have read on Literotica. Great plot, good lead to a great finish them a wonderful conclusion.

SanDiego50mSanDiego50mabout 7 years ago
Just A Great Great Story

You really did a fine job. Everything about this story was perfect. It's the best erotic story I've read, ever. Many thanks!

JonahanSweatJonahanSweatabout 7 years ago
Could this happen today?

This is really hot!

This must have happened some time ago. I doubt that a university's research ethics committee would sanction this project today

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Hahaha

I came here to say one thing and one thing only. Called it! Ha!

SFischerSFischeralmost 7 years ago
Stunning

I absolutely loved this story. It was written so well I imagined myself the entire way. I couldn't stop reading and was engrossed the whole way. Can't wait to read more of your work.

TheInnerBeastTheInnerBeastalmost 7 years ago
Love it!

Love it! Good job with this story.

TheBeholderTheBeholderalmost 7 years ago
ZOMG Hotness

This story. Oh man. Totally love the (odd) premise, and the building of tension and that final abandon... wow! I also really liked how you foreshadowed the resolution during some of the debriefs. Oh, and of course, the action was white hot!

thank you for this excellent piece of work. please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great Read!

I rarely find a well written story all the way through, great job. Now I can't wait to read the rest of your stories.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysover 6 years ago

Only thing I didn't like was that despite the connection between Jake and Abby they fucked other people, Jake's feeling of jealousy is understandable, even though it might be a tad hypocritical.

Abby presumably sleeping with someone else marred the ending for me. Was a turnoff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I hope I can get the cum out of my shorts!!!

This is one of the hottest fucking stories I have ever negotiated - and my cock loved every sentence!!!! I could not help the rock hard nature of my cock until I finally stopped about 2/3 of the way through and "took the situation in hand" with a superb ejaculation result!!!

I would have fucked her before they did, money or not!

KingCuddleKingCuddleover 6 years ago
Sign me up!

I can cave in faster than they did! :+))

Fun premise. Smooth chronology.

SwingwifeySwingwifeyover 6 years ago
Hot

I wish i could participate in a research study like this!!! This was a 🔥 story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
it was hot, until they fucked other people.

That absolutely destroyed my ability to enjoy the story. It's especially frustrating because it was so good up to that point. Damn it.

kaitlyn_sunkaitlyn_sunabout 6 years ago

What a delightful read, thank you! The characters are very likeable and sweet, the erotica is exciting... just a well-rounded little tryst! Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Loved it.

A well constructed story that allowed me to empathise with the characters to the end. Well done. AFC Somerset.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Awesome

Very erotic! I love the fact that they completed their "study" with the doctors. That was a closed fantasy that didn't interfere with their relationship in the future. Their honesty was complete and they both knew it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I love this

It's so hot and ended so cute but still hot like how tf did u even write this? It's pure genius lmao

Also, how awkward would it be if Jake and Abby ever have kids and the kids ask how they met, amirite? HAHA

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great Story!

Thank you for that story! It was original and interesting (and hot!). I really enjoyed it

roveroneroveroneover 4 years ago
WHEW-!

Definitely going in my all-time best folder...

Smoking hot, yes, but also loved the characters you created, and the sweet end.

When I saw the score this had,I had high hopes, and not disappointerd-even tho I had/have some important things to do couldn't tear myself away ( or even whip out some lube + rub one out myself last 2 pages...) , and didn't even read all the other comments first(something I always do),just a few-would be VERY surprised if there were any negative.

Of course a five,+ fave story and author,+ going back to book mark your other high scoring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow

That was very well written!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nicely done

Interesting scenario. Nicely sexual, except for the in-the-closet scene with Dr. Kaur at the end. It added nothing, and was too mechanical. It'd have been better either without it or with it being longer.

Nevertheless I gave it 5 stars.

CanadianMCanadianMover 4 years ago
Enjoyed It

I did enjoy it, lots of great build up to the subjects actually getting together. I think the last scene with Dr. Kaur was unnecessary, but still an enjoyable story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
The Study

Tremendous story. The thought that it could be true, as stated at the beginning, is wonderful. The story was intriguing and erotic. Very, very hard to set aside. I too have spent time on the UW Madison campus having attended a graduate level professional course there, 2 weeks a year for three years. Loved my time there. Good luck with your relationship and hoping for you that it extends long into the future.

ncng3ncng3almost 4 years ago
Very Good

That was quite a good story. 5 Stars.

thomas_deanthomas_deanalmost 4 years ago
ABSTINENCE: Testing your resistance

It's an interesting concept two people's capacity to resist the natural drive to attain a connection: look and admire, engage in outercourse but refrain from physical contact. One fault in all the stories about medical experiments on literotica is the generous reward offered to participants. In this case, the reward is offered and given a bonus, more than doubled, even though the two subjects failed to keep their distance.

Test subjects in real life medical experiments usually receive paltry sums; the gold goes to the people who get the grant to run the study. Yet in the classic STANFORD PRISON EXPERIMENT, most subjects despite appalling condition remained in the programme until it was closed down; some who left asked to be restored to the test. Why did so many stick it out or request to be restored to the scenario when the rewards were so paltry that flipping hamburgers would have been more profitable? I'm not a psychologist, but humans have a certain determination to see things through.Exploration of that determination to remain chaste might prove to be more interesting especially in light of the biological imperative.

Still it's a sweet story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Rupi Kaur

Did anyone else notice that Rupi Kaur is the same name as a famous poet...?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

A psychology department at a state school able to offer $10k for a12 session study??? An academic’s wet dream!

Ava_T_ArgentAva_T_Argentover 3 years ago
Perfect distillation of voyeurism

Easily in my top 5 stories on Lit. The tension building is just madness (in a good way). By the end of it, I was nearly shouting for them to fuck each other, but the journey there was so goddamn hot I didn't really want it to resolve.

There's a tiny bit that touches my "eww" line in the middle, but fortunately it's short and kind of meta, so it didn't sully the overall blazing hotness.

rayironyrayironyover 3 years ago
Pant, pant ,pants

of unequivocal approval!

ScoratScoratover 3 years ago
Wow

I really cannot add anything to what the other commenters said except for one. I agreed that the sex in the closet at the end was not needed and the doctors forcing themselves on the students, no matter how much the students enjoyed it, seemed a tad unethical. At the least, if they were older and in a position of authority wouldn’t they probably have spouses as well ? What would the spouses say? Still, minor detail in an excellent story. Thank you.

SgeritVSgeritVover 3 years ago

Well written and very hot. A little suspension of disbelief, maybe; but very well done. I look forward to more of your work.

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77over 3 years ago

Very well done, although I was rooting for he and Dr. Kaur to finally end up together, a baby bump the results of their closet coupling.

AahhWhattheHellAahhWhattheHellover 3 years ago

Cute story. Is it true?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very enjoyable

Superb! Was it true?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

It had me hooked from beginning to end, the janitors closet was the real shocker, and ended the story with a sexual, but non clinical feeling. Thanks for the great story!!!!!!!!

Woodie

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Going to read it but I was turned off by the really long paragraphs. The subject greatly interested me so I persevered.

JackGarciaJackGarciaalmost 3 years ago
Good Build Up

I like the story it was well written. The sexual build up seemed believable. Starting with low end sex acts to the full blown uncontrolled sex without regard to the consequences. I couldn't help, but to put myself into the situations as to what I would do.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

HOT!

AngusMAngusMover 2 years ago

HOT HOT HOT is there a further story about Abby and Jake?

HiddenSideHiddenSideover 2 years ago

I really enjoyed your story ! To the point, with a real gradual increase in the « involvement » of the main character, it was quite compulsive to read and get to know the next « steps » in the experiments… The finish is pleasant, even though a bit not so surprising (except for the closet intercourse !) I’m sure going to read your other stories…

NonSequitourNonSequitourover 2 years ago

I read the Harrad Experiment; so I know sex research stories have been titillating the prurient interests of males forever. Whether or not a reader has experienced it or not; this story makes a good case that watching a woman do herself beats hell out of any porn imagery.

Two rational people that just couldn't stand to wait rationally discussed losing the money after the fact. Would not two rational people that just had HOT SEX and expected to get booted from the study get each others numbers?

LOL that Jake and Abby "successfully" completed the study by NOT holding out for the money and fucked like bunnies instead; yet got paid extra!

Orgasm releases oxytocin, a relaxing and bonding hormone. It is suggested that sluts and predators are less receptive to the bonding aspect. After multiple voyeur/masturbation sessions and then the big one, Jake "felt a real connection with this girl". Yet he felt no guilt for his side fuck with Dr. Kaur, and quickly dismissed any notion of jealousy over Abby's (presumed/5 min longer) side fuck with Dr. Shepherd. That raises doubts of his bonding

"five years later."

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Liked it very much. Unique. Believable. Erotic.

I am a UW graduate and I met and fucked my wife the first time in an apartment on State Street.

It was a shared apartment and we didn’t want to get caught so my “Badger Beauty” slit the seam in the crotch of her slacks, pushed her panties aside, and I fucked her totally with her cloths on.

I also participated in numerous psychology experiments, but never got a chance at a piece of ass with “Abby”. Thanks, great story.

DaveInSanDiegoDaveInSanDiegoover 2 years ago

Oh my fucking god. I can’t stop shaking. That was so hot and real. I don’t want it to end. I love that lust and honesty prevailed, and I didn’t even notice that the paragraphs were long. Hahah, were they? I so wanted to slow down and make it last, but I could not wait to see what happened next. Thanks for one of the best stories I’ve ever read. Please sign me up for your next study.

OU8ME2ICOU8ME2ICalmost 2 years ago

What an amazing story. One of the best i’ve read. The character development and storyline were so believable. It was so erotic too.;-p Thank you for your time and effort creating such a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Absolutely loved this story. Thank you for posting something so erotic, descriptive, romantic, and with such great characters and payoff!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

5 stars ! A little long. Still, totally captivating ! Keep writing

JodailyJodaily2 months ago

That was awesome. Five plus stars. A strokers dream, not that there are any of those here 😅. Stroking to porn, yeah we all do it! But the escalation is so hot. And to get paid big bucks to get watched! Where do I sign!! Hope there is more to this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous