All Comments on 'My Boss is a Bastard'

by JessieSmith

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
Wordy_1sWordy_1sover 7 years ago
Super Story

Well written...and HOT!

Thank you for sharing it...

k xo

cowbullscowbullsover 7 years ago
5 stars

This begs for a second part where he takes her arse.

BiSubbieAtlBiSubbieAtlover 7 years ago
Great Story!

A very good start to what I hope is a long series. You give a lot of insight into your protagonist's mind, her feelings and needs. Very hot reading the surrender!

You could take this story in several different directions so please do!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fanyastic

Great story. Loved the plot and the pace that it played out

MrBondsMrBondsover 7 years ago
short, sweet, and hot

This is a very erotic piece of work and nicely written. I love it when a woman starts out defiant, then gradually turns submissive. It would have been hot if Jessie had been spanked while taking her fucking. The last paragraph was great - it showed her utter and complete humiliation.

PoesproppiePoesproppieover 7 years ago
Oh Wow

What a fantastic story.

Great fantasy writing.This begs for a sequel make her defiant but broken again this time in a public place where she is forced to submit quietly or be found out a muted intense orgasm is such an intense thing!!

MbgdallasMbgdallasover 7 years ago
Stupid story.

Stupid story. Stupid concept. Man with a little dick who hates women. Repulsive.

1sexyminx1sexyminxover 7 years ago
Very erotic !

Loved this story and hope you continue developing the characters.

I think it would be very hot to find out what he has in store next for his new sub.

Well done and thank you for the piece.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

To the person saying this is a stupid story and a stupid concept no one made you read it, it if you don't like non consent or reluctance why click on it and read it? I personally really liked this piece. Stop trying to be a key board feminist and enjoy it for what it is. Or just don't read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Outstanding work.

Please make more of your fantasies into stories like this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wonderful

Fantastic build.

huhminahhnortonhuhminahhnortonabout 7 years ago
A good insight into the male\female instinctual dynamic.

Thank you for sharing this fantasy. Tis a wonderfully written glimpse into the psyche of the struggle between the "modern" woman & her instinct to have a dominant man control her. My girlfriend is a lawyer & a technical writer who has a strong personality. Yet I can bend her to my will when it suits me.

Have you any more fantasies that you would share with the denizens of this place?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Gross

...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Plain rape

Non-consent is one thing but this story just described a workplace rape. You waited too long to have your victim give any kind of consent and that turned something that could have been sexy into something criminal and gross.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well-written story sir

Hello from Greece! Well-written story sir. Sexual araising story. However, nobody cared about sexual protection? So many sexual transmitted diseases exist!

Daikkenn74Daikkenn74almost 2 years ago

This was rape nothing good about it

WittonWittonover 1 year ago

Very erotic - but rape nonetheless (I throw that it for the edification of any reader who might take tuition from this tale and find himself up on a rape charge)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous