All Comments on 'Clover's How To Suck Cock'

by clovermoffatt

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This is all good

You left out one small aspect: I used to get what had to be the best blow jobs in the world. I would put my fingers (usually two, sometimes three) in her pussy from behind, and she would come at least once in the middle of the 'process,' and usually as I came.

For me, personally, the first four inches are where the maximum intensity occurs. I don't need to have every millimetre in her mouth.

TrmptmanTrmptmanover 7 years ago
How to deep throat.

You should write a follow up on how to deep throat. Getting past the gag reflex seems to be the hardest aspect of deep throat. Tips on how you learned to get past it would be very helpful.

TonyZeeTonyZeeover 7 years ago
Giving technique tips...

The woman who gave me the best cocksucking I've ever received had this technique, when she was ready to close the deal, that was amazing. She'd use her hand and mouth in concert, just working the top three or four inches, and doing this kind of little twisting action with her hand. It was so effective, I couldn't hold back even if I wanted to. (I've seen the porn star Jenna Haze use this technique.) The woman I'm with now loves to suck my cock and eat my cum, but her technique is a little off. She holds her hand too low on the shaft and bobs on the head with her lips, but the proper amount of stimulation is just not quite enough. How do I offer her technique tips without, you know, hurting her feelings?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
HOW

does a story get posted and reach HOT status when the profile is banned?

AND

What do you have to do to GET banned?

Inquiring minds need to know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Tips

I love it when my lady worships my cock by, among other things, slowly rubbing it all over her face, and holding it flat against her cheek with the palm of her hand, looking up at me..then gulping it down..awesome!

HornyKipHornyKipover 7 years ago
Great guide... If only...

I am going to show this to my wife. I hope she learns something from it. We have been together for 27 years and she still doesn't get blowjobs "right". I have tried to school her, but she is so resistant. She says she enjoys sucking my cock, but she won't demonstrate that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
EXCELLENT ARTICLE!

Very well written! So many ladies give blow jobs reluctantly, if at all. And so many others will spit it out ASAP. You wrote about a loving and passionate experience between two excited lovers. My adorable girlfriend LOVES oral sex, and we're both really excited to use our mouths on every part of each other's body! You really hit the nail on the head on how it can be... and should be between lovers. We're a bit old fashioned in that we are devoted to each other and never consider any fun and games with others. The deepest intimacies are reserved for each other. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More about Eyes for the ladies

Maybe some men love to see you worshiping their cocks, but for others, the look of love is very erotic, when you smile, it shows in your eyes. It says I like everything about you. It makes it more intoxicating and sexy. So ask your guy about it and he'll let you know how he feels. If he has nothing to say about such an intimate act, reconsider the relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This made me laugh

Are you too inexperienced to realize that not everyone likes what your boyfriend likes? People vary greatly on what it is that they like to experience. Just because one person likes this doesn't mean everyone does. Pressure... speeds... tempos.... they all differ. Hands? Using hands to me is just bad head. If you know what you're doing... why are your hands in there getting in the way? A talented mouth uses the foreskin to double the pleasure... pulling it back is actually uncomfortable, and for many men it's painful. If you did half of the things you described here in reality... a lot of guys would never call you back. It was funny to read though. Thanks for that.

PalessaDPalessaDover 7 years ago
Great writeup

Definitely some good tips. And yes, teeth are bad and KY is definitely a must, in my opinion. It just helps both parties so I like to keep some handy at all times. Cheers!

IntelligentfunguyIntelligentfunguyover 7 years ago
Excellent article

Lovely informative entertaining comprehensive article

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great article

Thank you for writing this, I am not well versed in this area but am hungry for more experience and knowledge and this really helped, now I just need a practice buddy😉

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Never too old

I'm riding the fence and nearing the gate. At 85+ i've had more than my share and haven't regretted one minute. I stopped counting long ago at about 80 different partners. I've enjoyed several women who were fixated on giving oral and savoring every drop if semen. This description was hitting on all cylinders.

After becoming experienced I realized I enjoy giving oral pleasure at the source of vaginal lubrication the most, so I thoroughly understand this lady's point of view. 69 is probably my favorite because it satisfies the preferences of both participants. Sexual juices are delicious. This commentary was excellent. I would add one caveat. Some ladies don't understand that a man's rod isn't like a cow's tit and most men don't feel pleasure from being pulled. Make sure your mouth grip is like a tight vagina and tightens on the inward stroke. ...

Like everyone else, I'm curious about the profile ban.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Swallowing advice

Very interesting, helpful for someone with not a lot of experience, like myself. How about more tips about swallowing? I haven't done it and I'm afraid it'll have me gagging in no time! How do you place it so it won't trigger your gagging reflex when it "shoots" out? My "friend" has a huge package, and wants me to swallow. I'm afraid of gagging and causing a scene all over him, if you known what I mean. Any tips would be appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fingers

You might also want to insert a finger in his rear and massage the prostrate. That sends me over the edge.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well written n very narrative. I tell my partner where to hold n stimulate a bit n suck with the lips n tongue it adds more pleasure. Once the stiffness goes the fun goes as well. It is a good article nicely explained about the experience on the female part of it. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

God sucks cock and swallows all the time.

Mr_NebMr_Nebover 1 year ago

Very comprehensive and sexy! A great read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous