All Comments on 'Sam Meets the Neighbor'

by Theakston58

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
PutaBuscadorPutaBuscadorover 7 years ago
Great Start

Look forward to the next episode and finding out what becomes of Sam and Scott.

sub_peachiessub_peachiesover 7 years ago
Thank you

For sharing!

Looking forward to another chapter. Would love to learn if Sam tells her boyfriend what happened while he was out.

curiositykilledmoicuriositykilledmoiover 7 years ago
Gets To The Point

My biggest criticism is there are a couple of errors which interrupt the flow of the writjng. So, quite instead of quiet and a few question marks missing.

Overall, I really liked it. He was dominant and consistent from the get go. She was engaged and sexy. You portrayed their differences well and it was fairly realistic. I wonr say completely because it wasn't but not in a bad way. If that was your aim then I'd look at the transition to her being defiant to being spanked a little more. Felt a little rushed there.

It was nice to have a scene alone with her after. It set your story apart from others.

Ignore Anon. You know it's dumb when there is no genuine feedback to help you improve :)

Keep writing!

spankfunforspankfunforover 7 years ago
Interesting!

Amazing When Women Are Forcefully Spanked and Get Very Horny! Hope You Write Many More Great Stories! I'll Read Them ALL!

gentleone58gentleone58over 7 years ago
5* I Hope There Will Be More

This story was very believable. The neighbor came off as dominant right from his first interaction and followed through with what he said would happen. I thought that he might have spanked her until she orgasmed but, it was much more interesting to have left her feeling the need to find release on her own. I hope you write more and I seriously doubt she will tell Scott although if he sees her red ass she may have to tell him something. I gave it 5* as I did not feel that the few errors affected the story. I am in agreement with one of the other posters in that the punishment was rushed. She could have struggled more. Even though he was pulling her by the pony tail I would think if she resisted and drew out getting to the actual punishment, that he would not have torn her hair out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Motivation?

Break into her scene with flashbacks of his assault. Maybe she fantasizes about the pain and submission. Maybe her mind wanders to the size and shape of his cock and what it could do weilded so ruthlessly. His unflappability could be a shameful counterpoint to her loss of control. Maybe that stoic reserve makes her angry a bit, his lack of humanity mirroring her own inner demons. As if him cracking might imbue her with worth, or his dick.... at least the hope of such.... Hope for her very self interwoven with the desire for sex she can't sleep through....

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Yes!

I need this in my life. Thank you for the story.

danny_33usdanny_33usover 7 years ago
loved it

nice to read how Sam discovers she get turned on by that rough spanking

liz33ndliz33ndover 6 years ago
yummy start

i think i will be liking this

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous