All Comments on 'Biology & Then There's Biology'

by JenniferMidnight

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Should be Sex Ed.101

It worked, Jennifer. You aroused me, but good. I don't remember Biology being such an interesting subject. Will there be more lessons? I may need more arousing.

manofsteel52manofsteel52almost 20 years ago
Damn, you're good!

I seem to recall feeling a lot like Sarah about biology. Unfortunately, I never had such an adept tutor!

You've cranked out another winner!

SappholoversSappholoversalmost 20 years ago
Oh...to have JM instruct us in biology and writing

This story took me beyond horny and back to my college days: It had me swelling and cresting with desire to study under JenniferMidnight as my biology professor....my writing instructor...my lover.

A favorite passage was the one when Sarah began instructing Drew on pleasuring her nipples.

I loved the way the story wove together description and dialogue... and I loved the tone of the story: it was playful, steamy, funny, passionate, erotic.

Like all of JenniferMidnight's stories, this one took me under the skin of a woman in a beautiful, intense way

I also liked how this one drew upon the fun fetish of voyeurism. What bookish student did not look at erotic pictures in college in lust for the real thing? And the woman in the story gets her delicious moment of voyeurism as well. I remember too well longing for such a woman when I was a virgin in college.

higherlevel4uhigherlevel4ualmost 20 years ago
What a little hottie!

Wow Jenn ...... I didn't know you had it in you ....... actually, you MUST have had it in you to write like that ..... excellent stuff! Carry on with the writing and let me know when the next is due!

Grey BeardGrey Beardalmost 20 years ago
UFFDAH !!

It is very difficult for a man my age who has only been thinking like a man to understand the thoughts of a woman. Thank You !! for making this such an enjoyable experience.

It has been a verrry long time since I took a Biology class, and that was an experience well worth forgetting. But you my dear have produced a story that I just might remember all weekend long. Not only do you have a very sexy mind, but you are also a very good writer.

LongStiffDickLongStiffDickalmost 20 years ago
Biology, Anatomy, and Sex Ed 101

wow Jenn, you seem to have a knowlege with the terms that you have used in the biology part, your use of words to create images........I only hope that I can write as good. I do like reading erotica from a womans point of view, cause then you know how to please a woman. It was very exciting and titalating, and arousing.........I think you get the idea, hehehe. Damn, gonna have to take matters in hand, hehehe. It was very good Jenn, do let me know when the next one comes out.

walkingeaglewalkingeaglealmost 20 years ago
Great hot erotic passion filled story!

Great story----makes me want to study biology--'L'

comet123comet123almost 20 years ago
So nice...

Ribonucleic Acid Transmutace was never so... enticing.. when I studied it. Great story... your first 3 are fantastic! Keep up the good work

eric shawn listoeric shawn listoalmost 20 years ago
Wonderful, clever, clever, clever

You create the greatest scenarios--just real, real hot! writting superb as usual.

esl

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
I loved it!!

This was great, hot and sexy, and you give the reader a smile at the end, newfound love of biology. Thanks for writing this.

Lisa DentonLisa Dentonalmost 20 years ago
Very good

A friend suggested this, she was right, very good, makes me wish I was straight.

HeathRowinOhioHeathRowinOhioover 19 years ago
true artist

really enjoy yoru work... your stories develop so erotically and the climax scenes are truly orgasmic... don't stop, please keep the stories coming... how about some more real life adventures...

HeathRowinOhioHeathRowinOhioover 19 years ago
Keep 'em cumming

just love reading your work... keep

em cumming! and you too! So how much of these are real and how much is embellishment?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Very fun

That was fun, playful, and intensely erotic. I gave it a standing ovation ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Thanks for the insights

I think I finally understand eroticism from the woman's viewpoint. This is a truly erotic story to be enjoyed by both sexes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Very erotic

I loved the descriptions and the sex scenes were smoking hot.

lustyemlustyemover 14 years ago
OMG That was wonderful

That was a wonderful story, I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
yep....

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

jes_da_manjes_da_manover 13 years ago
Excellent - 5 starr - *****

After that 'Cram' [wink] session, Sarah surely must have recieved an 'A+' on her biology exam... polypeptide chains and all.

Yummm... got jes so worked up! ;)

LittleOne

ForbiddenDesire07ForbiddenDesire07about 13 years ago
Fantabulous!

I loved the way you got me into the skin of the character and the detail with which you described the delicious erotic moments. You're an amazing author and I certainly would be looking forward to more submissions from you!

adge747adge747almost 11 years ago
First Story

This is the first story of yours I have read Jennifer, I will read more and hope that they are written in the same seductive sensual way. Thoroughly enjoyed every word and learned a lot more about how women like to be treated when they are hot and ready for sex.

coronado2012coronado2012about 8 years ago

Very well written and extremely thought provoking. I could get to liking biology too with this in mind!!! Very hot....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is a wonderful love story. Excellent characters and story line are brought to life in this romantic drama which, unfortunately, is too short and has never had follow-up chapters.

adegeromeadegeromeabout 2 years ago

Sophomoric prose certainly not up to JenniferMidnight's usual.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous