All Comments on 'Packages Plus'

by robinkhinke

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
HarryasaboyHarryasaboyover 7 years ago
Well?

Any more to this?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Yum!

I've read all your stories now. Couldn't stop! Crisp, excellent, and slurpy-sweet hot..do continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Ooh, I liked it! The vagueness of his age, other than obviously older, and, ahem, more experienced! I'll have to reread their exchange, his comments seemed odd. Not even remotely a shy girl though! It would be fun to see (well besides seriously needing another fucking chapter or three!?) a revisit of this story, but from her point of view! Is she really that forward, or is she nervous as hell and just deciding to go for it, since what are the odds that a seriously handsome guy will come in and politely offer to bone me in the back room without crassly saying that? Prolly zero! Lock the door and spread your legs girl!

Then on to; Oh. My. Gawd. I can't believe an older, handsome as fuck, nicely built, hottie of a man just came on to me like I was some gorgeous college girl! Oh, those fingers sliding against me in my panties! Who am I kidding, that magic fucking tongue!! And those fingers and thumb? What the hell did he DO to me?! I've never cum like that in my life!! I want to marry an older guy and he hasn't even fucked me yet, hehehe! (Shocked look pops on her face and she suddenly sits up straight) what..the..hell.. He didn't even try and fuck me or ask me to do anything to him! Who was that masked man?? Hehe, (gets dreamy eyed. Again.) my future lover and husband, if I have anything to say about it! (Smiles mischievously)

...well that was fun, woot! Please write another chapter for us!! Thanks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous