All Comments on 'Changes Ch. 06'

by Akshi

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
Wildcat2013Wildcat2013over 7 years ago
I broke down

I reread the first 5 chapters tonight and just by chance hit refresh and JACKPOT chapter 6 was out!!

I loved the fact that Jules explained the wisteria confusion to Heather. It made me chuckle.

While I enjoyed the slow burn of this chapter I think you are going to take heat from the slam bam thank you crowd. Keep up the amazing work and let us continue to adore Heather and Vanessa!

Thanks a million!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ughhh lol

I have been waiting for an update and I must say I loved the writing and I shouldn't rush you, but I can't wait until they both realize that they can't keep denying the inevitable! They want each other! Again great job in painting this picture, I love it!

vggirl08vggirl08over 7 years ago
Let's wait!

HA! Right! I wonder just how long these two are actually going to last without fucking the life out of each other 🙈. They are soooo 🔥hot 🔥And beautiful together, but the arch of Heather trying to figure out all of her emotions is a great part to take and further develop and grow their relationship. I LOVE the slow burn of not rushing into sex and this story does a great job of this. But ffs Vanessa is soo domineering and sexy when she's turned on, I don't know if I personally would have been able to resist her at all😅. Ohhhhh and nice smooth move in responding to the wisteria tree/vine💯 comment. And, thanks for more Jules she is the bees knees 😊. I hope you are not feeling too much pressure with trying to get the chapters out quickly....I would say take your time and let the story unfold.....it is very much well worth the wait. You are doing a brilliant job Akshi!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
5 stars yet again.

I simply adore these two women. It's torture, pure torture i tell you. Lol. I'm eagerly anticipating when they finally are not able to control themselves and give in to their desires. But i do like that they are taking their time and making sure that that is what they really want, well Heather is anyway. Vanessa knows what she wants. Can't wait for the next chapter.

jenorma2012jenorma2012over 7 years ago
4 stars

I know it is important to build up a story like this, but there comes a time when it becomes too much, we know Heather wants Vanessa, and Heather is right if they become a couple they need to keep their work life and home life separate, and it will change their friendship, but they way it changes, is up to them it can either be good or bad it will be up to them

ElizaKinghornElizaKinghornover 7 years ago
Women!

Please don't make us wait as long for chapter 7, I stalk this page everyday looking for the next chapter. I completely adore Vanessa and Heather. There going to completely devour each other eventually.

eshortie103eshortie103over 7 years ago

This was excellent! I love how patient Vanessa is with heather. The sexual tension between them is hot. I love how Jules has taken to heather too, its so adorable.

rusty333rusty333over 7 years ago
super

its super so far, hope you can keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Don't Rush...

Don't let hurring influences dictate your story. Your pace is more true to life. She's inching her way. That's just fine. We'll chat more when i have a chance.

DD

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Amazing.

This was amazing. I'd just finished re-reading the last 5 when this was uploaded. Can't wait for the next one? Any idea of when you'll upload it?

mab4664mab4664over 7 years ago
Amazing

You are doing an amazing job of telling the story of these two women. You have so much realistic behavior and reactions; very good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Oh man. I've been checking back daily for the 6th chapter. I am loving this series. Waiting for installment seven is worse than waiting for seasons of shows on Netflix. Keep 'em coming, this series is fantastic!

macmahiramacmahiraover 7 years ago

I feel drunk after reading this chapter, it's so Good

I really realm enjoyed reading it

Thank you author

CliterateDykeCliterateDykeover 7 years ago

Oh, Akshi. I've had the pleasure of reading all 5 chapters in a row. It's a brilliant and sensuous story. I'm creaming my panties, writhing, desperately wanting more. Your writing is a luxurious, sensuous seduction. There are mistakes here and there but I don't care. Your story, each chapter, a stellar effort of storytelling. 5 stars all the way.

I'm gonna curl under the covers now, and jill myself to a much needed release. Oh, your story is so hot, so beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Oh my gosh - this is just beautiful. So very authentic - I'm rooting for them as if they are a real life couple/family. I say family because Jules is such a nice part of this love story - and why is she so stinking adorable?lol. I can wait for the next chapter! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Love this series. When's the next chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I'm super vested in this story! It gives me butterflies amongst other things every time I read it! I cannot wait for the next chapter.

Genevieve11Genevieve11over 7 years ago
Good things come to those who wait

Dear Akshi, please please please take all the time you need to finish your next chapter. The build up has gotten -prob' all of us- so hot and bothered that it's bound too be spectacular, stellar, out-of-this world, once these lovely ladies finally get together. I, for one, cannot wait. Finally, just wanted to compliment you on your writing. You really do craft a very sensuous, seductive, compelling way of storytelling. Cannot wait for these ladies to get together and begin a little family with adorable Jules.

AkshiAkshiover 7 years agoAuthor
Thank you very much!

Thank you for taking the time to read my story and for leaving me feedback. It really does make my day :)

I've FINALLY submitted part 7. Oh my god, it took me so long to write it! It should be up in the next couple of days.

Thank you again!

MaonaighMaonaighover 7 years ago
Looking good

The story is progressing very nicely Akshi. Such a difference from those stories that just dash straight into the sex without any build-up. And in the case of "Changes", you are handling the eroticism with enviable skill. Eagerly awaiting Chapter 7.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Chapter 7?

When is it going to be up? :( I can't keep waiting! I'm addicted, awesome story.

eshortie103eshortie103over 7 years ago
Anonymous below me

The author just submits and literotica decides when they upload it. You, like the rest of us can continue to anxiously wait :).

vggirl08vggirl08over 7 years ago
ha ha I knowwww

Literotica has me over here feenin for chapter 7 like a damn addict. lol

AkshiAkshiover 7 years agoAuthor
I'm impatient too!

Since I've submitted it, I'm itching for it to be published too! Unfortunately it got rejected on certain grounds. I've resubmitted it and will keep checking every few hours :p

vggirl08vggirl08over 7 years ago

I'm sure we will get it soon - this site has thought my allot about delayed gratification 😊 .

utalaputalapover 7 years ago
Teaser!!!

Fuck Akshi you are such a tease!!! Honestly, I am impressed that Heather and Vanessa still manage to pull away and get their hands OFF each other after all the action they've been getting themselves into -- it's like they are the epitome of self-control. How is that even possible?! And here I am, feeling so goddamn human... because a work of fiction has gotten me so worked up, so weak to stop my hands from consummating all the thrill that this story has been giving me so far...

Gosh from now on I won't be reading Changes anywhere other than my own room... you know, just to be safe!

pinkroguepinkrogueover 6 years ago
This so real like.

My last relationship developed just the same way and I found my soulmate. 😊

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
my oh my............

i definitely enjoyed reading yr stories. the best i hv read so far. tks........

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
The best turn on

It made me wet

Ella35Ella35over 5 years ago
Well done!

Your stories are so well written! I have thoroughly enjoyed reading your work thus far.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Amazing work

I am soo inspired by your writing.... Keep up the amazing work man.

TheserialwaffleTheserialwaffleover 3 years ago

That is so delightful slow... very well written, tender, exciting and excruciatingly slow but I am in the mood for that. Keep doing it that way

That’s wonderful

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

You weren't kidding when you said that the story was a slow build i love it please keep writing

Roti8211Chanai643Roti8211Chanai6436 months ago

So so good!

I love stories with a slow build, they allow you to build a solid picture of the characters!

As I said "So Good!"

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous