All Comments on 'Hypnosissy 03: Big Nerd Cock'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 229 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
pegging please

yup def want eugene to fuck him

hfernandez1983hfernandez1983over 7 years ago
a hot hot read!

As usual, this was fantastic!

Why not choose to do both... maybe he needs to be feminized first and then pegged. The next chapter could be him coming to grips that he is a sissy who wants to get fucked by real cocks.

Hope to read the next chapter soon!

CarnalDesireCarnalDesireover 7 years ago

I vote for option one please

timmy7755timmy7755over 7 years ago
Feminize him

definately feminize him further humiliation and then strapon play

21anna21annaover 7 years ago

My choice is definitely option 1. I can't wait to see him be "turned" further and further ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Really hot

Option 1, please. And I'm hoping they secretly record him sucking Eugene, selectively sharing the video to further humiliate him!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

option 2 pleaaaase. he must learn how pantyhose is great and how every sissy faggot need to wear them every day and in every occasion

every sissy faggot LOVES pantyhose

Coldlimit22Coldlimit22over 7 years ago
Wish i was him

Love these stories im new to men and love it and these stories are amazing makes me with i was him, in my opinion start with option one then have it become the 2nd also have it so is no longer sexually attracted to women and becomes gay <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Option 2

Feminize him. I wish it was me. Loive to dress and am jealous of his cocksucking

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Option 2

Love this!! Defo option 2 as being a sissy means dressing like a girl!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Why not both

start with option 2 eventually leading to a good ass fucking in later chapters

whywouldiwhywouldiover 7 years ago

I would prefer option 1, although he could act feminized privately

King_ChickenKing_Chickenover 7 years ago
Why not both

I think option 2 is a good next step, since he's been watching hypno vids starring sexy women getting all the cum they want. And Eugene may not want to have sex with a man, but a feminized sissy? Rose might introduce the pegging as Brian gets sexier and sexier for Eugene. Before you know it, we have a full on sissy cumslut in sexy femme style. Something Rose and Eugene can both enjoy.

noyesboy3noyesboy3over 7 years ago
Mix of both

Not full dressing, just panties and maybe girly socks, then pegging, then full dressing, then real cock

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Option 2

What a great day for jerking off. New stories from you and BJ Michaels on the same day. My two favorites. Wow, my cock is so sore, but a good sore.

bonhart12bonhart12over 7 years ago
Option 2 please...

Hello, and once more a great story. I would prefer option 2 that would lead to option 1 anyway...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story

Option 2 please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Just mix them up...

I realy like the idea of him getting pegged by his girlfriend in front of audience (maybe Eugene) to ad some humilation.

And i would like to see him getting his ass-fucked by real cocks while he is wearing panties and girlsocks. But i wouldnt do the full feminisation on a muscular jock.

Have a nice day :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hypno Sissy to Ass Fag

Option #1 is where I want you to go. I'm more interested n reading about him becoming a real cum dump than having him get all dressed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Option 1

Since he isn't supposed to call the black man until after viewing these videos, they should make him more submissive to cocks in general and black cocks in particular. Have him opening his ass with dildos and butt plugs and craving something in his ass. Pegging and taking real cocks are the logical next steps. Once he is getting fucked like a girl, then the next step would be sissification with panties.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Option #2

Definitely option #2: stockings, garters and heels. All made up like a gurl and then given poppers and pegged while he performs fellatio on a real man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I'd like to see this go the way of Option 1: pegging and later on getting fucked.

Mymantoy999Mymantoy999over 7 years ago
Personally, I think this is one of the best

storylines you have EVER created. And with the fantastic stories you have posted that says something! But wow. Option 1 or 2??? I think a mixture of both. My reasoning is, as I have mentioned before I am married to my Mistress and have been for years. All my Mistress would have to do is point to the floor and I would gladly suck a cock (which I have done) or take it in the ass (something I wish we would do). I also have a few pieces of lingerie that my Mistress likes for me to wear. The problem I have with option 2 is that I really hate makeup. I don't even like for women to wear the warpaint. So I would like for Rose and Brian to be in a loving committed relationship (married would be good, especially when she pegs him on the honeymoon while he's wearing a wedding dress), where she i9s in complete control of the family. A little cuckold thrown in for fun.

And BTW, I don't know if it was intentional or just something that fit the story, BUT! I am a 62 yrs old, 6'7", 360lbs, a retired cop, and will soon be a retired truck driver in a few years. NEVER be ashamed of who you are!

Slave Ed

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Why Choose?

Why not both?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Option 1

I like the idea of using dildos, then pegging then getting fucked. This is a great series. I identify with Brian. Hot stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What happened?

What has become of your great storytelling? You used to have all these great stories that actually did just that, told a story. Now you constantly put out one and two page stroke tales like most others here. I guess we should be thankful that at least you spell correctly and make complete sentences. You used to be one of the few who stood out. Whatever happened to stories like Bedding the Babysitter, Deconstructing Professor, Pet Mommy, Catching Mommy, and What Mom Knows? Classics one and all. I hope you find your way back to writing erotic stories, not quick spankers. Some of us can last a little longer than what a spankfest offers.

Master_subMaster_subover 7 years ago
option 1

I prefer option 1, too well defined for option 2

smokedancesmokedanceover 7 years ago
Option 1

I think option 2 can come once he no longer feels like a stud jock

dfnjohndfnjohnover 7 years ago
option 1

love your stories!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
why not both options

Start with option 1 and transition to option 2 ( sorry couldn't resist the pun). He could end up as Eugene's sissy wife. After all sissy hypnosis is all about the sissy being as girly as possible and a Sissy's who purpose in life is to serve a master or mistress. .A Sissy drivers her pleasure from giving pleasure to her owner (s). A sissy can serve a man or woman equally as long as it is understood what a sissy purpose is. Thats the real point of sissy hypnosis. To train a straight man to love being dressed in the sexiest girly cothes and sexually serve her man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Option 1: make him a muscular power bottom slut

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
option one

Great series can't believe how turned on I was, definitely want to see Brian pegged!

TheMasterBraedenTheMasterBraedenover 7 years ago
You Tease

From the moment that you posted the first part of this series I've been hooked. So I always enjoy it when a new chapter is posted. Though with how short this chapter was it felt more like a teaser until you can finish a proper chapter. That being said it was still a great chapter and I am definitely looking forward to rereading the series.

I personally believe you should start with option 1 and have him learn how to get pegged and then have his first fuck be to a black man. But at the same time it would be nice to see him conditioned more to accept Rose as his Mistress. In addition, to having derive pleasure from pleasing her, sucking dick, and then taking it anally, until he cannot cum any other way. To help with this the two males would be Eugine and a black man that Rose knows. Then once he has reached this point Rose can begin training him to become a complete sissy that she can loan out. By sissy I don't mean a cross dresser where you know its a man but to live his life as female completely while being Mistress Rose submissive.

This is what I would like to see but either way I am looking forward to the continuation of this series.

walt555walt555over 7 years ago
Love cock sucker stories of yours

Option 1 and 2 pls first she teaches him to take it in the ass then she feminizes him

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Option 2 definitely

He needs to be in a cheerleader uniform for a bunch of Eugene's friends at some kinda club meeting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Option 2

Having him crossdressed and made to serve eugene would be so hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story

option 1

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

A variation of Option 2. I would love to read about more oral encounters with Eugene, possibly one in which they are both naked so Eugene could point out the physical differences between the masculine appearing Brian and himself, while emphasizing Brian's total addiction to sucking his cock. Making Brian grovel and beg for the privilege of sucking of Eugene would be a great turn on. Maybe Brian could be dragged down to a point where Rose can abandon him and completely turn him over to Eugene for his sexual pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Pegging please!

Love your pegging stuff. Keep up the awesome work

JJgreenvilleJJgreenvilleover 7 years ago
actually.....

Option 1: He is trained to be pegged in the ass... which will, in a future part... lead to him getting fucked in the ass by real cocks.

Option 2: He is slowly trained to dress like a girl until he is completely feminized.

.....none of the above. Keep him as a cock sucker. The story is much better that way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

option 2 looks great

EntrecyEntrecyover 7 years ago
Option 2

Please option 2 with anal training as well. Maybe she starts him on hormones secretly? This would be awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Option

Option 2 - great story so far

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
option

can it be both? would love to have him learn to love anal the same way he learned to love cock, and the only way to get them as much as he needs is to be fem as possible. also having him outed more and more is super hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Option 1

I like Brian as a jock that is only secretly a Sissy, clothing could kinda blow that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Mix in his dominant personality as the story progresses. His own sissy perhaps?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
option 2

option 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I'd prefer option 2, definitely

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
option 1

Definitely think the first option makes sense for the story. He's going from straight jock stud to cocksucking fag. Getting him to dress as a girl just wouldn't make sense for his character (not yet anyway) - maybe getting him to wear panties under his clothes could be doable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Option one fits better

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
future storyline

These have been very hot so far so whatever you decide will continue to be so I am sure.That said I would go with option 1 and eventually work in option 2.Thanks for your stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

def option 1

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Option 1

Option 1 would be better transition for the story cuz he already accepted his mouth as a cum deposit so his ass should be next

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Both

I think both would be good with him as a slut to Eugene and Rose. Eventually Eugene surprisez us all and becomes a master to all...including to a shocked Rose!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Option 1.

Option 1

MaidpaulineMaidpaulineover 7 years ago
Number 2 please

Number 2 please

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
option one

option one

WillieachesWillieachesover 7 years ago
Work both into your next story

I think both options together would really be cool!! And maybe include a firehouse!! LOL!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
my pick

option 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Option 1

Have to start with option 1 which will then lead to option 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Choices, choices

Mix of options 1 and 2, please! :)

Also, he's getting so obsessed with big cock, I'd love him to be trained to feel inferior because of his smaller cock size, to feel it's useless, so he can't cum without a cock in his mouth or ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Eugene's new girlfriend

Option 2....hopefully he is a Quarterback on the football team. He needs act as Eugene's new girlfriend......where a cheerleading outfit..... then wear Rose's black nightie. ...lol. Then Option 1....work it in slow.

HerLittleGuyHerLittleGuyover 7 years ago
Hmmm...

Somewhat with anon on this, with mix of options 1 & 2. Like to see some loving bondage and submission in there too - Domme / sub wise, with the loving-trust that entails.

unknownwisdomunknownwisdomover 7 years ago

start with 1 before phasing into 2

littlesissyzoelittlesissyzoeover 7 years ago

Start with the girls clothing then phase into pegging

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I vote...

I would love to read option 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Option 1 follows the progression of the story better. Later Brian can be made to wear one or combination of panties, pantyhose, garter with stockings and/or bra if the guy he is sucking/getting fucked by wants to further control/humiliate him. However, Brian should not be outed dressed as a girl.

boytoy35713boytoy35713over 7 years ago

Please feminize him

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Option 2!!

Please feminize the hell out of him, preferably make him resist it first as expected.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Go for option 1

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
O1 -> O2 or O1 -> O3

Option 1 makes the most sense for the story at this moment in time, in my opinion.

I think that Option 2 would come progressively after Option 1 though. He would enjoy taking it from her, then through whatever means he ends up getting the real thing and enjoys that as well. After this submission Option 2 would come into play solidifying all of his training and bringing it all together.

I could also see an Option 3 after Option 1 where he ends up in an equal relationship with Rose. He opens himself up emotionally and sexually becoming Roses perfect man, she accepts him completely and he does the same for her. Together they spend the rest of their lives in an equal loving relationship engaging in endless wonderfully depraved debauchery.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Option 1 it's too soon for cross dressing.

_hi_hi_mmmm__hi_hi_mmmm_over 7 years ago
I think Option 1

It's obvious where this is going to go he will become completely feminized but he needs to have the experience first of pegging strap on and sodomy training before he is feminized, heck the way it's going he might become one of the jock cheerleader chicks shake his ass with pom poms doing the football games

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I prefer option 1: On the one hand it will show Brian all aspects of his physically sexuality, on the other hand i personally like that kind of story more than stories about "just" feminization.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

having read the comments i would agree with most, option one leading to option two. although the thought of Brian in a cheer leader outfit getting drilled by a couple people besides getting pegged by Rose, would be so cool.

kisses

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Options

Why not both?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please notice me senpai

I think Rose should decide that not only should he be permanently feminized but he should be kept permanently locked in chastity and I mean permantlty. Rose should decide that he isn't allowed to fuck other girls or anyone else at all. His chastity device should be built in a manner that trains him to be unable to even have an erection. Rose should bring him to a painful understanding that he will never penetrate anyone ever again and should make him resign to trying to come through anal sex or through urethral sounding or rarely rewarded with a high powered vibrator against the case of his Chastity cage. Rose should also reveal that her interest in him is actually very limited and that he only got her attention is part of a calculated plan to eliminate her brothers annoying bully. He should also be outed at school not only as homosexual but as someone wearing a chastity cage permanently. His father should be so disgusted with his transgendered son that he subjected to humiliating beating and raping before kicking him out of the house forgiving him to one of his truck driver friends to keep out of his sight.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You've already hinted/suggested it WILL be both...

In chapter 2 as Rose is taking him into the adult store to the gloryhole this happens:

"Marry me," I joked.

"Play your cards right and one day you'll be my bride," she quipped

And that is exactly what she ought to do to him. That could turn out to be a happy, healthy, balanced marriage with him as the cock-sucking, crossdressing, closet sissy or they could be happy and healthy with him as her outright pet or maybe she feminizes and cuckolds him, sharing him with her big dicked boyfriends.

Any way that goes would be HOT. Please do finish this story with at least a lead in to the opening scene of chapter one. I'd love it if the revelation of who's fucking him is somewhat shocking...

AFC10AFC10over 7 years ago
Option 2

Slowly feminized 😍

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Option 1

Option 1

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

option 2, but still a lot of sodomy!!!

Lux1989Lux1989over 7 years ago
Option 2

Option 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Option 1, but I think he should turn gay! Have Eugene steal him from rose!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Feminized cock sucker

He goes to the NFL and becomes a feminized cock sucker. Sucking the entire team and some. Others. Wear French maid outfit at NFL parties. Eugene is his manager.

Mark Parish

baroqueofisis@icloud.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
option two

option two with some anal too

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Option Yes

Honestly I'd say do both. Have him be feminised and trained to be fucked in the ass, unless it'll be too hard. In which case, I suggest one then the other.

CK757CK757over 7 years ago

Option 2 for sure, Brianna needs to come out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Next chapter

Great stories...you have to do the pegging route!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Pegging

Go the pegging route. My wife has started pegging me after years of playing with my ass. Now I have a 9 inch by 2.5 inch strap on plunging in and out of my "pussy" as she calls me her slut and whore. Makes me say "please fuck my pussy" before she starts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Route 1

I say go for the option 1, then once the craving gets to be too much, you go for the number 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Pegging FTW

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I definitely think the crossdressing option would lead perfectly into the pegging one

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
OPTION 2!

Feminization is hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Why not both?

I definitely say do both simultaneously. Eugene can start the feminizing, making him wear panties and stockings/garter belt, high heels, as a further domination, humiliation of the jock, while Rose can start pegging on her own.

Only question is who's gonna break his cherry first? Eugene or one of Rose's black friends? I'd say Eugene goes first, but then later Brian get's gang banged by a bunch of black guys setup by Rose.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Both!

PLEASE continue this series!

crazyus2crazyus2over 7 years ago
best series

This is the best series here. I hope you keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Option 1 leads into option 2

I think both work

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So hot, cant wait for the next chapter

Option 1 definitely.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
49926 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES