All Comments on 'MC-125 Ch. 14'

by LordRaven

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
At Last!

Thanks for continuing with your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Please continue

Please dont stop, just when its getting interesting. Whats to come of John, Samantha, Brianna & MC-125.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
please keep writing

I really hope that you keep writing this story. I would just love to find out what happens to John and Samantha, and also if that other corp discovered their plan to take away MC-125.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
wonderful!

I absolutely love this story! Please write more! Can't wait to read it.

late2thepartylate2thepartyalmost 15 years ago
Time flies

Looks like a talented author may have graduated and moved on. I'll still hold on to the hope that u will return to this site with continuing chapters. You've got a great story line, plot and character development, the dialogue works and actually adds to the story: such a different experience from the typical zombie sex stories found under the "Mind Control" header. These later chapters are a genuine romance. LR, plz come back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
MC-125

You should really finish the series!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
It's 1:15

I have sat here at my computer and read the entire series tonight. It is now 1:15AM and I'm not sorry. Excellent story, and I too wish you would finish it. I will be looking for the sequel to come out. Thanks for a good read.

Senrab13Senrab13over 13 years ago
Terrific story

Terrific story--just a shame that you can't finish it. You have a talent for story telling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Where have you gone?

One more vote for finishing the story. I'm addicted!

DarktezzaDarktezzaover 10 years ago
fantastic series! please wirite more!

fantastic series! please wirite more!

wmaster99wmaster99about 10 years ago
Come on!!!!!!

You can't just leave it like this!!!! This is too good not to have a proper ending, please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Damn

Well, once again I find myself hooked on a series that seems to have died long ago. I really should read dates before starting a series. Well written, engaging. Excellent work. Wish it was complete.

TalkSexyToMe2029TalkSexyToMe2029over 2 years ago

That was such an original and engaging story. I would have loved knowing what happened to them characters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous