All Comments on 'Running with Wolves Ch. 18'

by BlueWolfDancer4454

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
blackroses2015blackroses2015over 7 years ago
loved it

I think this was a fitting end to Lark. I hope that after your done with your hiatus, that there will be more chapters of RwW to come.

Patiently waiting,

Your Avid Reader

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Interesting

You obviously have more to go for closure on this story, but I laud your decision to edit and proof it.

Allow me to offer a correction: "Lark's vibrato faltered" A strange use of the word, especially since Lark wasn't singing at the time.

Perhaps you meant "bravado"?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow wow WOW

What a great story... For those of you complaining about time or editing give it a rest. These wonderful creative writers, that can but worlds together for us that feel real and make us feel part of them deserve our praise. Never doubt your ability to write and I look forward to more in the future. Thank you

User name not working I'm gamepieces and thank you for wonderful story

Masterskitten26Masterskitten26over 7 years ago
Oh my gosh! YES!

Excellent!

I have patiently awaited each chapter and with patience will await more.

You've done an awesome job and I am still thrilled to be able to read your story. Well done!

Please do continue and thank you very much for sharing with us all.

SisterRobinSisterRobinover 7 years ago
As always

Your story is excellent.

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenover 7 years ago
A more fitting end, i could not dream of

Take whatever time you need or want. And when you're ready, please grace us with the final teen.

PS I am very frightened of how powerful Lark was. This pack has a Sol(dier) a psychic commander and battle scarred commando. It still took much to weaken the Berserker.

PPS Dom's pack needs to step up their game... cause its not one anymore.

miscacc201501miscacc201501over 7 years ago
Well worth the wait

You had me at " tearing open his torso to pull out long lines of intestine". Well worth the wait.This was the pickup in the pace of the story that I wanted. 5* as usual. Would have given you 5 more for the "intestine".

VyresOfTheArtVyresOfTheArtover 7 years ago

What a fitting end to Lark; the guy deserved that so much. Holy shit, that was VIOLENT though. This series is great, keep on writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Lark got his just desserts

I'll admit, there was a part of me that was hoping that just before the very end, Lark would get a crisis of conscience and apologize for his crimes - what he did to the ladies was inexcusable. And frankly, his ranting proves that he's incapable of being an Alpha - actually he sounds deranged.

That being said, I was surprised by the actions of Colt - he could have left the pack with his life, but instead chose loyalty to Lark (though why, considering Lark shredded Cedar). Poor decision, though, as it cost him his life, painfully - and clearly Lark had zero loyalty/concern for Colt.

I do like Augustine's wolf, though - although traumatized, she gathered her strength to see justice done.

luv2read2

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Love this story. Another great chapter. Looking forward to more when you're ready!

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 7 years ago
Hope this hiatus is really a hiatus and not

the beginning of another awesome but unfinished story. Despite the errors in the first few chapters, you have accumulated a following. While of course, it should be edited before publishing, I don't know that an edited beginning would make a difference to the current readership. Regardless, it's your choice as the author. I hope to see more chapters from you in the future.

tishangeltishangelover 7 years ago
HOPE ITS NOT THE END????

I really hope this is not the end of the story because I would really like to know the what happens to Dominic and his pack! Do they become a separate pack or will Dom and his pack become part of the Fiver River pact??? I really can't wait until you start writing again, please inform me when the rest of the chapters are in! Thanks! By the way this would be a great book try submitting it to Harlequin sometime, all edited and spelling checked. Bet they like it,almost as well as those who faithfully follow you here!!!!!

nthusiasticnthusiasticover 7 years ago
A Good Way to Start ...

Is to slowly read it aloud to yourself and/or someone. The ear should catch many of the misused words, awkward phrases, and sentence fragments.

trinkrazotrinkrazoover 7 years ago
Waiting with bated breath

Love this story, when I initially found it I was heart broken to find it was incomplete. Discovering your return was grand and I hope that your hiatus is short and you are able to complete this wonderful saga. Thank you for the glimpse into your imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A heartfelt thanks

I have been reading from the beginning. And to see how the story has unfolded has had me anticipating the coming chapters. All in all this is a wonderful tale and I am glad I stumbled on to it. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
My first favorite!

Loved this story! Can't wait until you finish!!!

aforrestxaforrestxover 7 years ago
Thank you for your hard work!

It has been a real treat reading Running with Wolves. I look forward to the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story

I have really enjoyed your story. See why a rest made be needed. Hopefully not a real long one. Lol

Deepreader123Deepreader123over 7 years ago
Never mind the editing

Please, just continue the story!! I'm addicted!

Old_DEANOld_DEANover 7 years ago
Wolves

Great story! Please keep writing! You have a real gift!

LadyPartsLadyPartsover 7 years ago
Loved it

While you're editing...

"Lark's 'vibrato' faltered"

Did you mean 'Bravado' instead"

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please, more!

I cannot tell you how much I need more of this. I need to find out what happens to Jarod!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Continue

Plz plz plz continue d story!!! I don't care if they r unedited or if u feel they r confusing to us...I NEED to get the rest of this as u got me totally addicted here...I blew through all the chapters in less than a day so I beg u t finish the story before starting to edit anything PLEASE

Littlecat76Littlecat76over 7 years ago
Any update

On when you might update? I haven't checked for an update for about a month given your comment about editing and I realise you may need a significantly longer time to do what you wish but I'm missing my fix!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I can't wait to read more!

I am definitely not rushing you to come back, because I understand good editing takes time, but I just wanted to remind you that you have people excited to have you back and putting out chapters. I'm still on the edge of my seat about what happens to Jared, and I'm so excited to read more of this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I think I'll just wait until next year till you decide to finish. These random, prolonged breaks totally suck the fun and intrigue out of the story. This style of writing and releasing by episode doesn't work unless you're regular with your updates or at least put up the current status of your progress in your bio. You'll lose fans by being tight-lipped about this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
when is the next chapter

seriously I agree with all the comments here when are you coming back to finish the story it was going so good than it stopped please come back because a lot of us can't wait to see what happens next .

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I've read this story more than I can count. Is the author still alive?. Or is there another place to find the story?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous