All Comments on 'Neighbor Girl Needs Help'

by badguyloki

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Unusual

Very unusual story. I really enjoyed it.

Please follow it up with a part two.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 7 years ago
I love large butt plugs

Great story, write more please. Xoxoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow!

Awesome story!

mountaincat4mountaincat4over 7 years ago
Very clever

I do hope your story inspires more women to pull this on an unsuspecting man. What a great way to get a guy to fuck you! I can't wait to receive a text begging me to provide this type of assistance to a damsel in distress. You'll need to think of an appropriate nickname or hashtag for this type of text. Maybe FART for Friendly Anal Removal Text or EAEA Eor emergency Anal Extraction Assistance. I can see this going viral.

SoNaughtySoNaughtyover 7 years ago
Interesting Story

I thought I had a vivid imagination but this story told me I need a more vivid imagination. I agree with the one that said to make this story a chapter 2.. I give you 5 stars! Go read mine too if you are so inclined.

badguylokibadguylokiover 7 years agoAuthor
Thank You!

Thank you everyone. I want to let you know that a sequel is coming at some point, but I have been very busy and just haven't had much time to write. I did actually write what I thought was going to be the sequel a week ago, but I was not happy with it and did not want to publish a crap story. Hopefully when I should have some time to work on it in the next week.

takeme92takeme92over 7 years ago

God this story is way too hot.

upyoursixupyoursix10 months ago

Short, but damn! Nicely done

Marklynda2Marklynda28 months ago

A great start to what promises to be a well thought out and written story. I look forward to reading the next chapter. As this is my first foray into your writing and the first story you posted here I have added you to my favorites list. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination (memories?) and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous