All Comments on 'Talla's Fallen Temple Ch. 31'

by xtorch

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excellent!

Well done...I can't wait for the epilogue.

Is there another story beyond that, or have written reached the end? Either way, thanks so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
World-building

I'm so glad I stuck with this story through its twists and turns. With the last two chapters, you have revealed a creatively built world whose uniqueness can fairly be compared to the Mistborn universe. Thank you for sharing this great work! (I almost don't want to read anymore; the contemplation of what could come next is so delicious... Take your time, plot and plan, and make the third part of this saga a worthy follow-up.)

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 7 years ago
How?

How can it all be wrapped up in just an epilogue?? There are too many questions... too many hopes.

I can't wait for more.

xtorchxtorchover 7 years agoAuthor
I won't pretend the epilogue covers *everything*.

But at least we need a short Act III to see what happens to everybody in the near term.

IlyraIlyraover 7 years ago
Wow

As fabulous as I'd hoped. But will more follow?

bosbobejaanbosbobejaanover 7 years ago
Great chapter

Worth the wait.

xtorchxtorchover 7 years agoAuthor
Worth the wait?

I'm glad to hear it!

The epilogue is already out for editing. I don't promise it clear up *everything*, but at least there's some resolution.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well written

It is a way to Well created universe to stop here, i want to keep on reading for years to come if You keep writing. This is quality!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
editing

Your editor does takes a lot of time to edit.

The world that you have created is awesome and I was hoping it does not need to end so soon

samsayssamsaysover 7 years ago
There are a lot...

of questions and leads that need to be explained.

1. What happened to Maska?

2. What happened to Magnus?

3. What about the enraged woman that Talla saw?

4. How did the enraged find their way into the sewers just at the right time?

5. How could they follow Zhair'lo ?

6. Where is Master Kendrick?

7. The ascending goddess didn't seem to have much sympathy for Zhair'lo knowing that he will probably die helping her ascend!

8. Why did the queen of abundance kill the queen of sweetness? Did she cause the death of within also ?

9. Did Form move to fast to execute her? Did that cause the temple to fall?

10. Did the ascending goddess survive?

11. Will exposure to the new goddesses power change Talla and Zhair'lo into a Goddess and "God"?

12. How will Shanata and the rest react to Talla and Zhair'lo and their mesh? And will they finally get to have a good night of sex?

13. What happens to Tina and the rest of the girls back in Gern?

14. How will they rebuild Beshenna?

And on and on and on !!!!!!!

So you see one epilogue will leave lots of story lines still open.

Chris

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
nice work

I must agree with Samsays and anon (editing) there would be lot which would be unsaid if you end it so soon. Also it has been too long in editing please post soon and keep up the good work

xtorchxtorchover 7 years agoAuthor
Epilogue submitted!

The long wait is over. The novel will finally have [some] closure!

Xavier.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxtorch@xtorch
1656 Followers
The next chapters of "Two Hundred Dollars More" are up on the Patreon page for anyone subscribing to the $1 tier. https://www.patreon.com/xaviertorch I'm currently also working on the third novel in the Talla's Temple series. My first novel is Talla's Temple. I know, it co...