All Comments on 'Hunnygirl for Daddy'

by hunnyslutcatt

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Hot

Very hot and erotic!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
MOre more more!

more of this please!!!! was awesome!

jakkjakkalmost 20 years ago
hot???????not!!!!!!!!!!!

how unrealistic can you get i hate this

Hotstud1000Hotstud1000almost 20 years ago
Very, Very Hot and Explicit...Loved it!

You are really a super writer..Bet you are also good in bed, right?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Very Very Hot!

This was awesome! You did a terrific job writing this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
SLUT !!!!!

That word, "SLUT" killed the stroy. Until then the story was a 100%, and great.

To go from a pleasing relationship between daughter and dad, to her being a slut, ruined the story.

Why did the author find it necessary to change his love for his daughter to that of a man in a Nevada whorehouse?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
you dont need to be a whore to enjoy good sex.

your story was very erotic...but I hate the fact that a woman needs to be called a slut just because she's passionate. I dont believe in women having to demean themselves because they're horny. Keep the slut word out, it's crass and demeaning and very unecessary. The little kitten thing was better....softer and sexier. Otherwise good story. Remember one thing, a woman doesnt need to be a whore to be good in bed, nor should she allow herself to be called such. Any female wanting to be called a slut or a whore, have very low self esteem and a bad out look on their self worth.

_Lady1SensuaL1Fire_

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
very good girl

I have to say this was a very erotic stroy and very pleasing Hunny. and I have to point out that to some like Myself and Hunny the term slut is used as a term of endearment. Once again Hunny very good story I shall have to start sharing Mine here soon. See you around Hunny. Kiledar

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
pitty

I wanted to give you full marks for the story. but you used the word SLUT. What a shame. I gave myself but I'm not a slut!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Sides

I've been on both firing ends of that term. I had a woman once that got really insenced when I called her a slut in bed. Then again I had another that just juiced like mad when I called her my...well you get the picture. All in all it is a very good story and I would like to see more creative writings like this. Just remember, it all comes down to personal choice. Thank you for allowing a prick like me to read your work and have a good day.

18lookin4fun1818lookin4fun18almost 18 years ago
99% Wicked

I have to agree with everyone, this was a very good story but like most people have said the word SLUT totally ruined it. Apart from that word, would have been 100%

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
made me cum

see there are few stories that make me cum and it was one of the few but yeah still one thing passionate and slut are not synonyms so terming hunny a slut was what i believe was not deserved by the character

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Loved it !

HOT ! I'm one of the "slut" lovers. Hunny doesn't seem to mind ! I loved the pace of the action and the dialogue. Daddy teaching his eager pupil. The only thing conceivably better would be for mommy to join in when she gets home !

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Awesome!

I think the "slut" factor is excellent! Love to be called that myself, and love the daddy/daughter stories, too. More stuff about Hunny and Daddy, please!

sandygurl_31sandygurl_31over 17 years ago
Love the word SLUT

I personaly dont have a problem with the word slut, it actually turns me on alot when someone calls me that in bed, I know that it made this story that much more orgasmic for me, keep up the great writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Hunny is not a slut

daddy was being so sweet and nice to his little girl...why did he have to call her slut? would of been better to have him call her something endouring...not trashy. :( good writing though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Excellent Father/Daughter incest story

I really enjoy reading about a father fucking his daughter. This story was especially arousing. You had my dick hard right from the start. Throat-fucking her was unbelievable. So sexy. I could imagine her tongue hanging out while he fucked her throat with his big dick. Eighteen and he dad is giving it to her. I played with my hard dick as I read the passage twice. Then fucking her tight pussy was great to jack to also. I don't much care for ass-fucking but I guess some guys get off on it. I had a good time jacking off with this story. Please write more so I can jack off to them too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
horny daddy

so well written, I could almost feel his penis up my anus,, what a fantizy I have now

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Slut Lover

Can't agree with all you guys and gals who object to the word slut. To me slut is a complimentary term for a lady who loves sex in all it's wonderful forms and loves to share it. My wife, my Mother and my sisters are all sluts and I love them for it. So get over it--get a life.

P.S The story is great also.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Wonderful Story

This Daddy knows how to make a female orgasm and give great sex. He and his daughter will be having sex for years to come. He is a fabulous lover. This is a very loving, realistic story and well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
good story

it was a really good story that kept my cock throbbing the whole time , but the sex seemed to happen to quick.

there should of been more seduction,to lead up to the sex.

but over all the way you wrote was great.thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
please call me a slut daddy

I love hearing a woman be called a slut, whore, it's even better when adjectives are used to describe what kind of slut she is. This really turns me on and makes me cum, its too bad I cant get a guy to tell me what a nasty little whore I really am while he's shoving his dick down my throat. *sighs*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
my daddy...now all mine

i would give anything for my dad to get me like this and i would never say a word. he would be mine then forever. im stacy @ stacy18_bi@hotmail.com if you want to chat with me.

2hotmai

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
wow

i am soaking wet.

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSabout 13 years ago
cool

good story but would be much better if you tell it from 1st person point of view. Either let Hunny or Daddy tell the story. Keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fantastic story with excellent writing.

Shot my load reading this story, While i don't have a daughter I broke in my sister at her request. Our mother was a whore and that was something my sis wanted to be also. She wanted me to tie her up and pretend I was rapeing her, calling her names and making her hurt. I tried to please her and fulfill her wishes. the more i tried to degrade her with names like slut, whore, cunt and all of the other names that came to mind the better she liked it. After a few months of fucking her she wanted me to be her pimp and get other cocks and even some females for us to do. when i found a good cock to use and brought him home i tied her up and made her watch while i sucked him off and them had him to fuck me. She begged to be untied and to take my place. I made her tell us of what a slut she wanted to be for us. we held sessions with guys and girls for many years and still do each other when we can get together.

HornyViginAngelHornyViginAngelover 8 years ago
It was good at the beginning.

But you rushed to the anal. You should have taken your time. A couple of pages at least.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

The story, generally, was pretty good... But all of the slut, whore naming and descriptors, his verbal forcing, and constantly telling her to be quiet and be still, really, really, detracted from the story and made it unpleasant to read, for me.

I liked the overall theme, however! Thanks for writing.

BaykedAlienBaykedAlienover 2 years ago

Please use more adult descriptions. You focus alot on how "little" she is and the terms she uses aren't anything and 18 year old woman say. Reaches to close to "girl" and not woman. Other than that, pretty good

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous