All Comments on 'Graduation Day'

by Cuylie

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Congratulations

A really nice first story. I hope to see more stories from you soon.

BigPin76BigPin76over 7 years ago

Thxs for sharing. Great story. Hope you keep writing.

kafkafover 7 years ago
Could be better

Somewhat over-written.

By the way, "elude" is not what you meant. "allude" is.

"alot" and "a lot" are not the same.

"The pink nipples of my breasts"

As opposed to the pink nipples of your ... ?

wdelanderwdelanderover 7 years ago
Damn, that was hot!

I like where your mind goes...

By the way, how do you pronounce your name?

jy55jy55over 7 years ago
Brilliant, hot

I thought it was fantastic very hot very explicit. I have a bit of an issue with people who overthink the grammar for these things too much.

I think it's served its purpose brilliantly.

I wouldn't change a word. Thank you

notemalenotemaleover 7 years ago
Don't stop

Very good. I hope that you keep writing

Baldinboots0506Baldinboots0506over 7 years ago
Courageous & Erotic

Cuylie,

First and foremost, please know that I commend you for having the courage to expose yourself, your writing, to one and all. The fictionality of the story, or lack thereof, which is what I personally believe it to be, is irrelevant; though wonderfully erotic no matter the classification.

Most importantly, is that you IGNORE comments from the peanut gallery of IDIOTIC COWARDS, who have yet to gather up the courage to write & publish themselves. Being your first published erotic story, this is especially true; throw in your disclaimer, at the story's beginning, and a certain fool's comments are evermore highlighted!

Please do continue writing, sharing & enjoying your own personal debauchery!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Perseverating?

Really? A word used exclusively within the realm of psychology, thrown in here as though 99% of the general reading populace will know what it means.. Fail.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I liked it

The twist at the end was especially good.

Let's see another chapter.

JoyJoy4MeJoyJoy4Mealmost 7 years ago

Very good for your first submission. Teacher/student stories are so erotic, so taboo and so naughty. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You got it right.

I was 25, finished my third year as a teacher, and was hanging at a local club the week after high school graduation. The idea of taking on multiple guys at once was a long standing fantasy of mine, I'd come real close a couple of times in college, but, in retrospect, spent too much time thinking about it and would always chicken out in the end. Well, three of my hunky recent graduates approached me (don't let anyone tell you to the contrary, we teachers -- male and female -- notice), told me I was their favorite teacher, and gave me a hug. This time no deep thinking, the impulse was born and accepted in the same instant. I lived only a few blocks away and the night was wild and intense.

They were of age and former students, but still if word had gotten out I would have been so fired, but they were a close knit group and so the bragging about nailing their hot teacher (the rumor at school was that I had helped work my way through college as a Hooter's girl) was among themselves.

The four of us went all summer long, then they headed off for college. That was fine, at the and of the summer I met the man I eventually married, who loved hearing stories about my three boys and to this day sometimes shares me with his two mighty fine (although not as fine as he) brothers.

shyspudshyspudalmost 4 years ago

brilliant!

you have a gift

and a deserved 5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous