All Comments on 'On a Dream Vacation'

by SadisticSmut

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Cuckold

Love your story. Really great how Arnie and Carly cuckholded her boyfriend. Hope you follow up with #2. Would love to read about taking Carly to his room for a couple of nights while he keeps filling her unprotected pussy with his seed until he knocks her up.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 7 years ago
Interesting

I think I know Arne. xoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
best story ever

i love the story. how he take what he wants. best story ever. waiting for part 2!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow

It's been a while since I've read a fun cuckold story that was actually hot. Please continue this :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice

Very erotic and well writ, thanks. 4

SummicSummicover 7 years ago
Wow!

In wish there was more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great!

I loved this story, Please make a sequel soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
oooh!!

Carly and Arnie... what a hot couple! She's yours Arnie, take her from the wimp!

More... more....!

zolyzolyover 7 years ago
please continue

I love forced gay plots more than anything, especially cockhold and sissyfication plots. really great story so far! hope to see him using the poor guy really rough, forcing him to suck his dick, and giving him the "ride of his life". would love some deep throating also cutting of his air and him nearly passing out by it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sequel please

Love stories like this! Keep up the good work!

smallcockdansmallcockdanover 7 years ago
awesome story

Love the story so far, love what he is being forced to do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Beautiful

Would love to read more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Loved this story

The lipstick scene was outrageously erotic and hot. Arnie sure got to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I am copy pasting an older comment:

AnnetteBishop - almost 5 years ago

Interesting

I think I know Arne. xoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent! ★★★★★ (five).

Excerpt from page 1 of the story:

"... It was like I was paralyzed. I couldn't move. I couldn't talk. I could only watch. They hadn't even noticed me come in. They were too loud, too into what they were doing.. They kept at it. Continuing to make love in our bed. No, they weren't making love. He was fucking her..."

* * *

The reaction of the boyfriend was perfectly depicted. Years ago I reacted in a very similar way when I saw my gitlfriend sitting beside another guy a bit further from the campfire while he was caressing her inner thighs. They were all but fully exposed as she wore daisy dukes. He was wispering something in her ear that made her laugh. She obvipusly enjoyed the moment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Carly can't say no to Arnie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Need JUSTICE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Ben needs to dump the slut as she's obviously tainted forever now, and fuck up Arnie for what he did!!! Personally I say shoot him in the balls andmakw sure he can never pull shit like this again!!! TRUE JUSTICE!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My wife found this story, showed it to me and we both enjoyed reading it together. I think she is trying to tell me something! :)

Arnie was so, so sleezy that he was almost lovable. The couple slept in the sweaty smelly sheets, after she had just got the fucking of her life. They were sniffing Arnie's pheromones all night. Sleeping on those sheets would turn any husband gay, and any wife into a nympho!

The lip stick - cock kissing scene was precious. My wife noticed that I was licking my lips as we read that! I think a lot of husbands might like to worship a cock like that which, had given their wives so much pleasure.

My wife said she'd go bareback for a guy like Arnie!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

There’s really bad stories and then there’s complete shit like this. The author has verbally dredged a wet corpse from the river with this steaming piece of literary turd.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Why are mfs such haters on this jawn 😭 Ben is clearly a loser that would be taken advantage of no matter what and he has a whore wife. Yall tellin me if you could hit you wouldn't?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous