All Comments on 'Ex-Wife Retribution'

by StoryTeller07

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
justified15justified15over 7 years ago
Great short story

I really liked the concept. It left me more intrigued as to how he managed to pull it off.

StoryTeller07StoryTeller07over 7 years agoAuthor
thanks

Thanks for appreciating the story. I'm surprised there aren't any negative comments, yet. Maybe the 'serious' readers have given up. I'm working on a wife's revenge story, but it isn't as simple as this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More to come...?

I hope there's both a sequel and a prequel. Would love some detail of how she came to be in this situation - "the ensnarement" as it were. As well as a sequel demonstrating what becomes of our little whore wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
okay

I'm enthralled with your writing; but the plot seems to be free-wheeling with no conclusion to match your writing ability. I expected some spectacular twist to tie some loose ends together. Maybe I skimmed too much of it. I don't care for the butt plug stuff. I was intrigued with the whole idea, but didn't feel it all tied together. I don't have any suggestions to offer. I don't mean to be negative; just haven't thought about it enough. Great start; just not the spectacular finish I was looking for.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I may be stupid but

I just don't get it

M222RJR

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amazed but confused

Well-written, reads nicely and easily ... but I struggle with the purpose plot. What does the author want to tell us?

?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

that Phyllis has a mind control program running that turns her into jade and makes her a whore for her ex hubby. I gather that the new rich hubby Reginald will find himself divorced and she'll either remarry Robert or just give him whatever she gets from Reginald.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yes, agree with the 'amazed and confused' comment.

As its reads so well, I wonder if it is a thing - to have an ambiguous ending?

Maybe to offer a first quick fun narrative flow part and then leave something irritating plot twist aftertaste behind to trigger some thinking? ... Just wondering ;-))

TheGreyWolf81TheGreyWolf81almost 2 years ago

This is actually quite brilliantly set-up. Well donne!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

That made no sense at all.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStoryTeller07@StoryTeller07
7260 Followers
When you send an email enter an email address for a reply. I will often write a story by request. You will find more of my stories on Smashwords, by Gary Bingham Thank you to all on Literotica for the opportunity to publish stories and for readers comments as that has improv...