All Comments on 'Exquisite Island of Safe Refuge'

by Pleaseplease

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Touched my heart.

One can feel the passion. Who's it about?

PleasepleasePleasepleaseover 7 years agoAuthor
All I can share is...

This is about a special soul, deeply wounded, giving all they have to heal. One person, like so many others reaching for more in life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Powerful

Thank you for putting words to what so many feel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I have a feeling...

that I know what you are writing about as it has struck so closely to home for me. Your words are exquisite, the pros touching deep. It seems many have written what you have wrote but not so in leaving comments.

The man or woman's story shared in such depth easily applies to many more

than that one individual. Such a safe cocoon is such a blessing though keeping the world at bay. May your subject find the courage and strength to break free and enjoy life and love again.

My prayers are with them and you as you hopefully continue to share journeys of others as your compassion and encouragement shines brightly through the depth of your words.

PleasepleasePleasepleaseover 6 years agoAuthor
Humbled by the lovely feedback

Thank you to all who have commented. This was a special piece for someone extremely close in my life.Theirs is a slow and often timid journey but they are finding their way.

With much heartfelt appreciation,

PleasePlease

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous